SheaMoisture Eucalyptus & African Wild Water Mint Baby Breathe Free Wash & Bubble Bath uploaded by K C A.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

• Where could I find this product at??1 Answers
Dara D.
Dara D.
Chickasaw, AL
I am in LOVE with the SheaMoisture Eucalyptus & Water Mint Wash! The smell is sooooo heavenly! I first discovered it while looking for a wash for my niece and decided to buy one for myself as well! It is a very refreshing body wash and my absolute favorite one next to the creamy lavender baby wash! I also see frequent coupons for SheaMoisture in Sunday papers so it sweetens the deal even more!
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Louisville, KY
I am obsessed with Shea Moisture. They have the best rating on the EWG Healthy Living app of any baby product on the market. They are a family owned & operated, natural company who makes great products and this is no different. It has a soothing scent and makes just enough bubbles to leave my son clean and smelling fantastic. I can't say enough good things about their products.
Viviana A.
Viviana A.
Garland, TX
I LOVE this brand for my toddler it's the only one I've used since he was a baby. I feel safe using it because of the ingredients it contains and it leaves his skin SOOOOO soft. This one in particular he likes the scent, he says it makes him feel cool and minty
Kellyn B.
Kellyn B.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Love that I am always able to get Shea moisture products for a great price with frequent coupons! A little bit goes a long way with their products, too. My daughter has sensitive skin like me and I find that she never has a reaction to this line of products.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Ocala, FL
I adore this company and most of their products. I'll admit that I like to use baby products for my own sensitive skin. When I'm sick, this is the bubble bath that I crave. It opens up my airwaves and feels calming to my body when it's working extra hard.
Akilah D.
Akilah D.
Hagerstown, MD
All of the Shea moisture baby lines are great! My daughter has eczema and so we normally have to use fragrance free and most of the body washes and bubble baths dry her skin out. While using this, she could smell great and it was very invigorating
Charlie G.
Charlie G.
Longview , WA
This product is great for little children. The pros it smells amazing and really works well to help your child when they have a cold. It's a good value for the product. I would recommend it to anyone with children with secretive skin.
Mia M.
Mia M.
Nashua, NH
This body wash has complerely transformed my skin. I was stsrting to have some breakouts on my shoulders and since using this body wash it has completely cleared. I also love the mint fragrance.
Eliza K.
Eliza K.
Panama City, FL
i LOVE THIS ONE TOO! Such a great product and I am obsessed with it! It doesn't even cost a lot and I'm getting it every time I run out. It's long lasting too so you'll feel great all day long!
Amy C.
Amy C.
Hubert, NC
Thai worked fest for my daughters sensitive skin! She has very bad allergies and the eucalyptus works well with her skin type! She absolutely comes out with better skin and a clean smell!
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.
Where could I find this product at??