SheaMoisture Eucalyptus & African Water Mint Baby Chest Rub

Specially formulated for the fussiest babies, this cooling chest rub provides soothing relief on contact with our easy glide applicator that will keep hands clean. Our special blend of certified organic Shea Butter and Calendula blend together to help comfort and calm baby's skin. Eucalyptus and African Water Mint create a cool, refreshing scent and purifying experience that helps provide relief to fussy babies.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SheaMoisture Eucalyptus & African Water Mint Baby Chest Rub!
Lovely S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walgreens
It is excellent for children, and not messy. It’s in a solid tube like a chapstick. It’s not strong or irritating, it test it before you use to make sure it’s won’t. Other the skin. I love how convenient it is and easy to carry around, baby bags,purse... etc it’s definitely a must have.
Brittany W.
Hiram, OH
Amazing for baby! Smells amazing and leaves her skin super soft and moisturized. A little thick when applying but aborbs pretty quickly. Having it in a pump version would be a little more convenient with a squirmy little one. I highly recomend it though
Veronica Rae V.
Abilene
SheaMoisture Eucalyptus & African Water Mint Baby Chest Rub uploaded by Veronica Rae V.
Whenever my newborn had terrible congestion just weeks after the hospital, I knew I had to do the natural route. Other than the soothing aroma, it really works! I love that it has calendula in it, it really does what it says it will, and it’s hands free!! SheaMoisture Eucalyptus & African Water Mint Baby Chest Rub
Alicen R.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great chest rub for little ones with stuffy noses and congestion. Scent is great and not over powering like the leading brands. This is affordable though it’s difficult to locate. Nice creamy application with no greasy feeling.
Dawn S.
Fowlerville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love every single product that Shea Moisture makes! I always feel confident buying this brand knowing the ingredients are good. This is kinda like a light vapor rub mixed with a creamy lotion. I’ve used it for sinus relief and colds. Apply to entire chest and bottom of feet. It’s refreshing
Regina B.
Grand Prairie, TX
Prefer over the leading brands. It’s natural and you know you’re not putting chemicals on your baby. Since it’s natural, I put it on her chest, back near lungs and a little on her nose.
Tiffany S.
Rockford
My daughter adores this product it really helps with her stuffy nose. Smells excellent and leaves skin super hydrated as well.
Shreya P.
Las Vegas, NV
We apply this on our baby every night after bath time. It has a wonderful scent and keeps baby's skin moisturized without being harsh. Love that the ingredients are clean and safe.
paola A.
This is a great natural alternative to vapor rub! I don't have to worry about what I am putting on my son's skin and it is very effective. This is one of my favorite things to apply to my son when he is congested so that he can sleep better throughout the night. I also love that this comes in a stick form so it is easy to apply and mess free!
Jenny B.
I love using this on my kids when they have runny noses after giving them a bath with the breathe free body wash as well. This helps them sleep more calmly and less fussy about stuffy noses. I recommend this and the body wash it’s a great set to have.

Looking for your answer?