SheaMoisture Duo Powder Foundation uploaded by Kendro T.SheaMoisture Duo Powder Foundation uploaded by Tiffany B.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! FOR COVERAGE THAT GOES FROM SHEER TO COMPLETE, JUST ADD A SPLASH This unique powder is two facedin the best possible way. Light, luminous coverage when applied dry for that fresh-faced look. Add a little H20, and get full, super creamy coverage-perfect as a spot concealer, or all over for an airbrushed effect. Shea Butter and antioxidant Vitamin E nourish skin naturally. Can be used dry for light coverage or wet for heavier coverage Helps absorb excess oil while softening fine lines Hypoallergenic & Noncomedogenic & Dermatologist Tested Paraben Free & Talc Free Color: Buff Beige. Gender: Female.

• I haven't used this product before would you recommend it1 Answers
  • I am fair skinned, but the porcelain shade looked way too...1 Answers
Kendro T.
Shea Moisture has had A LOT of controversy in the last few years but I have to be honest and state that their products are still very good from my experience. When their makeup line first released, I was super excited. I tried the Hazel mineral foundation. It’s of great quality and is long lasting. Only issue is I think the color is a bit too light for me so I would have to find another color. I would recommend more caramel/medium brown SheaMoisture Duo Powder Foundationlike colors for this brand.
Green B.
The shade was off on the shea moisture website. It looks lighter than it actually is. I ended up using this as a bronzer/contour. I thought it would match my skin but it wasn't. The shades weren't listed in order so it throws you completely off. I had to guess because they stopped selling shea moisture at ulta. Pretty disappointing
Melinda A.
This stuff is actually the best thing a girl could ever find, if you love make up and you want your skin to look flawless and not oily this is the stuff for you. I completely recommend this to other girls/boys. And it's super easy to apple using anything you want. SheaMoisture Duo Powder Foundation
Bianca W.
Mobile, AL
Saw these on clearance at ulta and got the darkest shade they had which is praline. I got it as a contour/bronzer. It blends out pretty good and it's not too red and not too muddy. I really like it. Hopefully I'll be able to find it again when I run out.
Jori H.
I have super dry, and super fair skin, which seems like a combo to keep away from powder. I don't know what it is, but I just have a thing for powder foundation over liquid. Most powders either draw attention towards my dry skin, or aide in drying it out. This stuff may not provide full coverage, but it gets the job done without making you look dry or cakey.
Katie H.
Flagstaff, AZ
At first I was a little skeptical because I had never tried SheaMoisture products before. I have super sensitive skin and a lot of brands make me break our like crazy, even if they're for sensitive skin. However, this didn't bother my skin at all. I got it at an amazing price. I would buy this again. It covered fairly well and matched my skin tone nicely.
Fatim D.
Bronx, NY
I tried the sample of this and fell in love I love that it's long lasting. The formula is beautiful. It comes. On real smooth with a very nice finish. I wish they had more variety in the shades. Otherwise It's awesome
Kaitlen A.
Grand Prairie
Great contour powder for me with having oily skin especially in the summer when i want a nice soft natural look this is the product for me. The coverage is buildable so whether you want light, medium or full coverage this will cater your to your needs especially with oily skin.
Leslie B.
Jonesboro, AR
Great coverage with a smooth flawless finish. The range of colors available is great as well. I only wish is was more readily available in stores.
Janelle R.
I am fair skinned, but the porcelain shade looked way too fair. The next color is tan and that's too dark. is there any shade in between?
Jasmine B.
I haven't used this product before would you recommend it