BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Rise and shine scientifically formulated to maintain healthy skin for youthful, ageless beauty. Created to stimulate cellular growth and renewal for a fresh, glowing complexion, this blend also boosts skin cells antioxidant defenses against the damaging effects of free radicals. And, like everything we do, the exclusive blend is made with shea oil, plus olive leaf, aloe vera, and other good-for-you ingredients. contains 30 ct. Vitamins vegetarian capsules supports beauty from the inside out contains a proprietary blend.

Alejandra R.
Miami
good vitamins helped me with my skin, hair and nails. i need to try more product but I bet they are as good as the vitamins, they are very afordable and you can get them at any target or drugstore.
Abby B.
Springdale , AR
I love vitamins! These are perfect to add to your daily vitamin routine. I've seen results and they are worth it. A little pricey but worth the buy for the results. Would 10/10 recommend to anyone !!!
I take this product daily. I don’t feel like it makes much of a true difference. Maybe it’s just me but this is my personal opinion. I’m open to possibly in the future trying more of this brands products in hopes I will have better results!
rukia h.
Im not sure if this product really works as I began to drink a gallon of water a day when I first started using it. But my skin feels better and looks much brighter
Jamie C.
Live Oak, TX
These are great if you are anything like me, and you realize that you don't always give yourself every single vitamin or nutrient you need through your your day. Gives you that extra boost of energy you should always have because it gives your body what you need because let's face it we aren't perfect and we don't always eat the best day in and day out so the lease you can do is make sure you're getting your daily dose of vitamins from an awesome company you can trust
Xtina B.
Denton, TX
This is a great product because you are gonna not only notice a difference on your face, but your whole body. Easy solution if you don't have the time every day to have a skin care routine. When i'm in a rush and don't have time to dona skin mask or moisturizer i always feel better knowing that i am taking these things.
👑💋 A.
Lithonia, GA
Anything that has natural ingredients or shea butter I have to try it ! Is definitely effective! The packaging is nice. This is my first time using it and I would definitely buy it again. I don't think it needs improvement.
EstrellitaMua V.
Hurst, TX
These are my life they are absolutely amazing price is right you get what you pay for very nice packaging easy to open and close Iim on my second bottle and will buy again of course without a doubt who wouldn’t
Karen R.
Durham, NC
Cuando del cuidado de nuestro organismo se trata debo recomendarles estás vitaminas, pues nos ayudan a las uñas el pelo etc! Necesitamos de una ayudadita para vernos y sentirnos bien y la belleza empieza desde dentro! Así que apunta esto en tu lista de compras!
Sandy P.
I was a bit skeptical about this product, actually I still am.  My boyfriend claims to notice a difference, I have yet to see one. I've been using it for about 1 month I'm on my second bottle, the price is good and I will buy again. Hope to see better results soon