BY SHEAMOISTURE #2 in Curl Enhancing

Sheamoisture's coconut & hibiscus curl & style milk for thick, curly hair detangles, conditions and controls curls while restoring body and shine. made with natural and certified organic ingredients. coconut oil hydrates and protects hair while reducing breakage. silk protein smoothes hair for a soft, silky feel. neem oil controls frizz while adding brilliant shine.

• Is this product worth buying and does it define curls?2 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying?1 Answers
  • How wel does this product work for those who don't have much curl...1 Answers
SheaMoisture Curl & Style Milk
  • "I have used this product and have to say that I really like it!I have curly hair and this product have it the moisture it needed to add definition to my curls" in 24 reviews
  • "Doesn't leave a film in hair, provides moisture, smells great, and defines curls!!" in 8 reviews
  • "This leaves my hair soft but I do notice that it weighs it down so I use the smallest amount so this wont happen otherwise I completely love it not expensive and works great! " in 8 reviews
  • "It works very well on natural hair .It can have a little bit of a funky smell , it apples very well and gives an awesome finish!" in 6 reviews
  • "I use it as my leave-in conditioner for the l.o.c method and the milk keeps my hair moisturized and maintains my curls." in 5 reviews
Chanice L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use only Shea Moisture when it comes to my hair routine. For almost 10 years, I straightened my hair every single day. I have naturally curly hair. Finally, a few years ago I decided to go back to my curls. I was using all the wrong products made with harmful chemicals (especially for curls) like sulfate. Once I saw Shea Moisture in Target, I never looked back. The Hair Milk had a great smell, isn't too clumpy, and helps with a nice smooth application. I use this along with the hair smoothie product by them - my curls stay flawless for three or four days without another wash. I use hair milk on days I don't wash my hair to refresh any curls that have been through a long day or night. I highly suggest this product, and this entire line for people looking to revive their curls. It is easy on your pockets and easy on you.
Michelle F.
Shea Moisture Curl & Style Milk is the ONLY thing that tames and controls my frizzy curls, without making them look limp... It's my holy grail product. Growing up curly, I was always a mousse type of girl, but ever since I tried this stuff I have NEVER gone back!

Perfect hold and moisturizing. I saturate my hair with it when I get out the shower and my curls look so shiny, defined, and soft. Smells good too ;) I get tons of compliments. Also works great for 3 day old hair: spray your curls with water and add some curl milk, your hair will look freshly washed.

Shea Moisture has perfected their curly formulas, I'm in love... I even got my masculine husband using this stuff ;)

You can never go wrong with Shea Moisture products-- organic ingredients, free of chemicals, and animal friendly :)
Kelly W.
I bought this on a whim and am so glad I did. On nights when I take a shower and want to relax before bed, I don't like to fully style my curly hair. But with no product, things get a little crazy. This is a great in-between. It gives me curls some hold without weighing them down, and it keeps my hair feeling soft and not sticky. It's almost like a leave-in conditioner with added hold/definition. However...it doesn't hold quite well enough to last all day (even if I apply it in the morning instead of at night). I find myself pulling my hair back halfway through the day instead of leaving it down because my hair gets too frizzy. I still love it as a nighttime product, though...or something to use if I'll be home all day and want to give my hair a rest from mousse and hairspray.
Jackie W.
I adore the smell of this, and I usually hate coconut. I've been working on finding a cheaper alternative to what I have now (while I adore my current, I'm about to go to college and don't want to spend that much money) and this one is pretty good for a leave in. I have to be super careful about how much I use with the oil I also put in my hair. Just a tad too much of this and it turn into the worst, oily mess ever. That being said, through trial and error I was able to find the ideal amount. I still have quite a bit of frizz on the top of my head, and my curls are a bit wavy, but my hair is super soft now. Overall, it's pretty good for the price.
Emerald M.
Douglasville, GA
I wanted to love this product; truth be told, I wanted to love all of Shea Moisture's products. However, I did not find this product to be moisturizing enough for my hair type. For reference, I have kinky/curly 3c/4a dense and THICK strands! This product, along with every other product on the Hibiscus line, just seemed to sit on my strands rather than penetrate them. I gave my products to my mother and she loved them but her hair is a lot looser in curl and we have totally different textures. What I did like is that the smell is delicious! And using this was better than using nothing. Try for yourself and see if it works for you.
Mayelyn P.
When I first tried this product my hair had gone through a lot of lightening process due to multiple colorings. I found that even though the product is for color treated hair, it didn't do much. This was probably because my natural texture was compromised. I've since then cut off most of the part of my hair that was processed and tried this product again on a whim. It was FANTASTIC! It brought out my hair's natural wave, left it feeling soft and great for days. And I was frizz free!!! This is a must try for those who prefer to avoid heat styling and go natural (without previous color history). It will not disappoint.
Ashley C.
Greenwood, IN
I have beach wavy hair. My curls aren't super tight, but they aren't super loose either. I scrunched this product into damp hair and wrapped my hair into a cotton t-shirt. I have styled my hair like this for a couple years now since following the natural hair movement, but unfortunately I haven't noticed any WOW factor with this product. It does soften my hair and the smell is nice, but I feel it weighed my hair down a bit and it was hard to achieve 2-3 day hair. Maybe this product is better when using a diffuser? I will still keep it and only use it when I run out of my other products.
Cherry C.
I have natural hair, and trust me, it's a struggle finding things that work well with my hair. I do admit that Shea Moisture is a bit on the pricey side, especially as a young jobless student, but it is so worth it. The first time I used this I discovered curls that I didn't even know existed. My hair quite literally bounced back to life. I wish that this came in a larger bottle though, so I wouldn't have to keep going back and forth to buy it every time I ran out. Besides that, I would most definitely recommend this product, especially to people with Afro textured hair!
Bri S.
I support shea moisture products 100%. I have thick curly hair, (I'm puerto rican + cuban) and was never able to find products that worked well. I usually use their conditioners and when I wake up in the morning my curls look amazing. I have dyed my hair about three times and this product came to the rescue each of those times. My hair is far from brittle and dry. Only times I would say my hair gets dry is when its very humid outside, but thats just how curly hair is. Anyway, I will probably stick with their products for a very long time.
Jasmine N.
NEW ORLEANS, LA
I honestly wish I could love this product, it perfect describes my hair "thick and Frizzy". And if I'm honest thus product always works Magic for the first couple of washes but then it just goes down hill and gives me literally the worst dandruff and buildup on my scalp. It's usually so bad even I can't combat it. The moisture it gives me for the first few weeks is not worth having to strip my hair dry by using dandruff shampoo as a masque to relive the itching and burning sensation.
Tiffany W.
Douglasville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this like a leave in conditioner? I have been told that it is
Isis B.
Price?
Karen A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make your hair look greasy...
Summer S.
Norcross, GA
Is there a bigger bottle of this available?
Veronica V.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this at?