BY SHEAMOISTURE #2 in Curl Enhancing

Sheamoisture's coconut & hibiscus curl & style milk for thick, curly hair detangles, conditions and controls curls while restoring body and shine. made with natural and certified organic ingredients. coconut oil hydrates and protects hair while reducing breakage. silk protein smoothes hair for a soft, silky feel. neem oil controls frizz while adding brilliant shine.

• Is this product worth buying and does it define curls?3 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying?1 Answers
  • How wel does this product work for those who don't have much curl...1 Answers
SheaMoisture Curl & Style Milk
  • "I have used this product and have to say that I really like it!I have curly hair and this product have it the moisture it needed to add definition to my curls" in 24 reviews
  • "Doesn't leave a film in hair, provides moisture, smells great, and defines curls!!" in 8 reviews
  • "This leaves my hair soft but I do notice that it weighs it down so I use the smallest amount so this wont happen otherwise I completely love it not expensive and works great! " in 8 reviews
  • "It works very well on natural hair .It can have a little bit of a funky smell , it apples very well and gives an awesome finish!" in 6 reviews
  • "I use it as my leave-in conditioner for the l.o.c method and the milk keeps my hair moisturized and maintains my curls." in 5 reviews
Ashleigh M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow, so disappointed with this product. I bought this from ulta according to the reviews. People were loving it, but not me. I recently got a perm and hate it I’ve been doing masks and switched shampoos to help heal the damage and I wanted to try a lightweight curl enhancer. I hate using product so I want something that I can barely feel. I cannot stand stiff, crunchy waves and that’s exactly what this product did. I applied when damp and even diffused it a little but the result was awful. It’s a cream and although it seems rather good at keeping the curls, I couldn’t run my fingers through it. The first use is the last time I will use that. Will be returning most definitely. If you’re wanting stiff curls for hair that you don’t touch then this is it, but if you’re wanting lightweight touchable soft curls, stay away.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smell of this curl and syle milk is simply amazing! You really don't need to use much of this cream because just a little amount goes a long way. It super thick and really creamy. I toweled off the excess and thought that it worked well for an every day look. I do like my DevaCurl and Ouidad products better for big bouncy curls but for such a reasonable price this is an easy go to for daily healthy looking SheaMoisture Curl & Style Milk curls.
Monica F.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this leave in conditioner ! I love the smell and makes my curls/wavy hair look shinny and feel soft !! I love it I will buy more ! I recommend to people that want to hydrate their hair and have it silky smooth and soft and that have curls ir wavy frizzy hair this will help a lot !!!
Jennifer R.
Mount Vernon, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl and Shine Conditioner. This all-natural hair care for thick hair instantly softens and detangles dry, frizzy hair while infusing your curls and coils with intense moisture and shine-enhancing nutrients.
This intense hydration hair treatment is formulated using natural ingredients like Coconut and Neem oil to deeply moisturize dry hair and control frizz while protecting your waves or curls from breakage. Natural Ingredients like Silk to leave your hair smooth, soft, and silky while enhancing your curls with natural shine. Certified Organic Shea Butter provides nourishing hydration to dry, but the damaged and over-processed hair which helps in detangling curls.
Emily E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Well, I can say that a bottle of this lasts a while. I'm not crazy about it, but will try to use it up. Sometimes I think it smells bad/bad weird. Maybe my product is getting old? I don't know. I don't want or to need to buy it again. It isn't for my particular hair type but I wanted to try it out.
Yira H.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must to have! Been using this product for about 3 months now, I originally got it for my kids and ended up using myself also, it works wonders for my curls. This is the first time a product actually gives My hair volume and curl definition without getting it crease. Needless to say that smells very good, has a very rich consistency I would definitely recommend to use just a little, the more you use the more curly your hair gets...
Danielle A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product and have to say that I really like it!I have curly hair and this product have it the moisture it needed to add definition to my curls. Great product. I received it in a beauty box for my review.  Yes I would definitely repurchase.
Ciara G.
lawton
SheaMoisture never does my hair wrong Love this stuff for my curly hair it also last so long because you only need a little bit! It’s pricey but worth it! Have never gone back to a different product line after I’ve tried this brand.
Melody C.
Bay Shore, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This my my all time FAVORITE for my curly hair it leaves the hair soft and shiny smells unbelievably good , a lot of curly girls like the "curl enhancing smoothie" by Shea Moisture better but this just works so much better for me I absolutely recommend this to everyone !!!! I LOVE THISS
Sabrina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so disappointed in this product. I have really wavy hair and was trying to find a styling creme that would help define my curls. All this did was weigh my hair down and did absolutely nothing for my waves. The only pro to this was that it helped provide moisture and the smell w as okay
Tiffany W.
Douglasville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this like a leave in conditioner? I have been told that it is
Isis B.
Price?
Karen A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make your hair look greasy...
Summer S.
Norcross, GA
Is there a bigger bottle of this available?
India G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the styling milk a thick or thin consistency?