BY SHEAMOISTURE #2 in Styling Products

Sheamoisture's coconut & hibiscus curl & style milk for thick, curly hair detangles, conditions and controls curls while restoring body and shine. made with natural and certified organic ingredients. coconut oil hydrates and protects hair while reducing breakage. silk protein smoothes hair for a soft, silky feel. neem oil controls frizz while adding brilliant shine.

• Is this product worth buying and does it define curls?3 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying?1 Answers
  • How wel does this product work for those who don't have much curl...1 Answers
SheaMoisture Curl & Style Milk
  • "I have used this product and have to say that I really like it!I have curly hair and this product have it the moisture it needed to add definition to my curls" in 24 reviews
  • "Doesn't leave a film in hair, provides moisture, smells great, and defines curls!!" in 8 reviews
  • "This leaves my hair soft but I do notice that it weighs it down so I use the smallest amount so this wont happen otherwise I completely love it not expensive and works great! " in 8 reviews
  • "It works very well on natural hair .It can have a little bit of a funky smell , it apples very well and gives an awesome finish!" in 6 reviews
  • "I use it as my leave-in conditioner for the l.o.c method and the milk keeps my hair moisturized and maintains my curls." in 5 reviews
Pragati L.
Shea moisture is a styling cream. I bought it from walmart. This styling moisturizing cream which detangles, condition and control curls restoring their body and shine.
This is worth a try. It has creamy, oily texture. Coats hair very well. Really keeps hair moistured.It has no DEA, mineral oil, sulphates, parabens, synthetic fragrance and color, propyl glycol and not tested on animals.
Only draw fall of this product i had was hair fall. I dont know the reason behind it but if definitely works for styling and maintaining as they claims.
Ashleigh M.
Wow, so disappointed with this product. I bought this from ulta according to the reviews. People were loving it, but not me. I recently got a perm and hate it I’ve been doing masks and switched shampoos to help heal the damage and I wanted to try a lightweight curl enhancer. I hate using product so I want something that I can barely feel. I cannot stand stiff, crunchy waves and that’s exactly what this product did. I applied when damp and even diffused it a little but the result was awful. It’s a cream and although it seems rather good at keeping the curls, I couldn’t run my fingers through it. The first use is the last time I will use that. Will be returning most definitely. If you’re wanting stiff curls for hair that you don’t touch then this is it, but if you’re wanting lightweight touchable soft curls, stay away.
HealthyFoods R.
Love this stuff! I have super curly hair and have tried so many different brands and products. This is easy to style my hair with, it has a light hold, smells great, easy to wash out and keeps my hair in place all day long. This brand is natural and cruelty free which is important to me. Their products are affordable and easy to purchase.
Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
This is my favorite curly hair product right now!! It smells amazing and doesn’t weigh my hair down. I apply a small amount to the ends of my hair after towel drying and let it dry naturally. It’s not crunchy, it’s not frizzy where I can’t stand it... it just gives me hair a nice, soft texture! Can’t get enough of this product!
Alesha R.
Hutchinson , MN
I love this product! The smell isn’t too over powering once your hair has dried. I use it right after the shower before even put my turban on. I let it sit for a couple mins and then I’m able to comb out my hair easily. This provides great moisture that my curls need! I use it with the curl shampoo and conditioner and curl smoothie
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
This smell of this curl and syle milk is simply amazing! You really don't need to use much of this cream because just a little amount goes a long way. It super thick and really creamy. I toweled off the excess and thought that it worked well for an every day look. I do like my DevaCurl and Ouidad products better for big bouncy curls but for such a reasonable price this is an easy go to for daily healthy looking SheaMoisture Curl & Style Milk curls.
Lexy N.
Creates more defined curls and keeps the frizz on the top of my head under control. It’s the only product I’ve found that doesn’t make my hair feel heavy or greasy, as my hair is so thick and heavy as it is. It’s not a magic product, but I can definitely tell a difference when I’m not wearing it.
Jennifer R.
Mount Vernon, NY
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl and Shine Conditioner. This all-natural hair care for thick hair instantly softens and detangles dry, frizzy hair while infusing your curls and coils with intense moisture and shine-enhancing nutrients.
This intense hydration hair treatment is formulated using natural ingredients like Coconut and Neem oil to deeply moisturize dry hair and control frizz while protecting your waves or curls from breakage. Natural Ingredients like Silk to leave your hair smooth, soft, and silky while enhancing your curls with natural shine. Certified Organic Shea Butter provides nourishing hydration to dry, but the damaged and over-processed hair which helps in detangling curls.
Monica F.
Winston salem, NC
I love this leave in conditioner ! I love the smell and makes my curls/wavy hair look shinny and feel soft !! I love it I will buy more ! I recommend to people that want to hydrate their hair and have it silky smooth and soft and that have curls ir wavy frizzy hair this will help a lot !!!
Emily E.
Well, I can say that a bottle of this lasts a while. I'm not crazy about it, but will try to use it up. Sometimes I think it smells bad/bad weird. Maybe my product is getting old? I don't know. I don't want or to need to buy it again. It isn't for my particular hair type but I wanted to try it out.
Tiffany W.
Douglasville, GA
Is this like a leave in conditioner? I have been told that it is
Isis B.
Price?
Karen A.
Does this make your hair look greasy...
Summer S.
Norcross, GA
Is there a bigger bottle of this available?
Veronica V.
Los Angeles, CA
Where can I buy this at?