Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetSheaMoisture
Creamy Coconut Aromatherapeutic Fragrance Oil

SheaMoisture Creamy Coconut Aromatherapeutic Fragrance Oil

This clarifying, bright essential oil will help uplift your mood. Relaxing and refreshing, Sweet Orange Essential Oil helps stimulate senses while helping to ease stress.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SheaMoisture Creamy Coconut Aromatherapeutic Fragrance Oil!
Michele  B.
Valencia, CA
Love this scent! Tropical aroma so soothing ❤️ Quality product and lasts a long time, don't need much at one time.. just wish more came in each bottle
Alissa  P.
Fort Worth, TX
SheaMoisture This essence oil is great to rub on your wrists and other pressure points. It has a great coconut smell. The product is smooth so I also enjoyed the texture. It was affordable and I would recommend this product.
MICHE6 B.
I have only used this once and I did not like it compared to essential oils. I was disappointed because I like this brand. I will not purchase again!
kay L.
1,355 reviews
What can I say this smells so amazing, and the oil is great for de stressing and relaxing. I find with a lot if oils the smell does not last long, this however was all I kept smelling and been one of favorite smells it was great
Christina C.
Osceola, AR
Tough is by fast the best coconut oil I have come across an compared to some the price isn't bad 10/10 definitely would recommend it.
Joy S.
Pasadena
This is very nice,I have very dry skin,I love to use it on my face smells so nice,my skin feels wonderful after use
Angelica A.
puebla
Es genial un fabuloso aroma y super natural lo recomiendo muchoooooooooooooooooo oooo #voxbox #influenster
Christina P.
Madison, AL
If you have a job that sometimes requires you to handle bad scents in the area I would definitely say to buy this product. My husband sometimes has to go on calls that are horrible smelling and I bought this for him to put above his lip under his nose and it drowns out smells!
vva X.
holaaaaaaaaaa
Muy buena la verdad comprenlo esta super buena se los recomiendo bastante van a quedar contestas en verdad
Dama Q.
So moisturizing and it smells so good,as well as leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. It's affordable and definitely worth the price. I like to use it every once in a while tho, not always.

Looking for your answer?