BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Condition, prime, correct and protect skin with SheaMoisture’s Cosmetics CC Cream SPF 15 – Light. Developed with goodness of certified organic Shea Butter and a host of natural ingredients like antioxidants vitamin C and E, this CC cream won’t clog pores and provide a buildable coverage with a semi matte finish to keep you looking flawless. SheaMoisture’s Cosmetics CC Cream SPF 15 – Light is an all in one color correcting cream that will brighten, moisturize, condition and correct your skin and make you look impeccable every time. With SPF 15, it will offer you ample coverage from the sun as you step outside to take on the world. With SheaMoisture’s Cosmetics CC Cream SPF 15 – Light you can look alluringly gorgeous and perfect every day!

Water, Butylene Glycol, C12-15- Alkylbenzoate, Hydrogenerated Castor Oil, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Stearic Acid, Ceteryl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Glyveryl Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Triethanolamine, Tocophyerl Acetate, Cellulose Gum, Butyrospermum, Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Phenoxyethanol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Ascorbyl Palmitate. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

TA H.
I bought this at Ulta on sale, with high hopes. The shade match was spot on and I'm currently in the discovery phase of best foundation products. The first day I wore it, was the bad. It transferred on to everything and everyone. I gave it another try with a different primer and setting powder. Nope, just as bad if not worse. I'm only oily on my nose and dry on my cheeks, with this formula it didn't matter. Needless to say, I returned it.
Sidra V.
QUINCY, MA
The Fair shade is probably too dark for me (Caucasion of Irish and English descent - pale skin and eyes, just as likely to burn as tan in the sun, or more so) but not by much. I was surprised by that. I swatched it on my arm and when the product came out of the squeeze tube, it was *dark*. Then it oxidized or something and kept getting lighter and lighter as I worked it into my skin. Wow. Where I didn't blend well, there was a noticeable line, which disappeared sometime later (under an hour, but I didn't notice). I bet applying with a sponge would work really well here.

I subsequently bought the cream in Porcelain, which matches my skin tone beautifully. I find it easy to apply with my fingers or a BB cream brush.

NB: I did not apply moisturizer before swatching, and the CC cream does not feel overly dry like some have in the past on my skin.

Texture: more silicone-y than Shea Moisture's primer. Reminds me of Mirenesse's BB Fill Makeup and similar products.

There's a bit of a makeup-y scent that did not last.

Price Point: $15.99 USD.

Sunscreens: Octinoxate 5%, Octisalate 3%, Oxybenzone 2%. Usage instructions include regular application throughout the day for sun protection.

I'm pretty confident I'll wear the heck out of this cc cream. Thumbs up!
Angela L.
Mobile, AL
I tried a small swatch of this CC Cream on my wrist to see if the color matched my skin tone. Even though the shade was fair, the color was more on the lines of a warm tan.
The next day a rash showed up on the area where I had applied the cream. I later found out it's because of the chemical sunscreens which I'm allergic to.
Rosie H.
San Francisco
I had to mix the medium and dark shades to get my match, but the lasting power of this is bad. I was hoping for an all around product that could even my skin, moisturize, and smooth pores, but this only evened my skin for  few hours, then disappeared or melted off. I would not buy again
Kelsey W.
Warwick, RI
I just discovered that Shea Moosyure has foundation and I absolutely love it! The SPF is great for these hot summer days and the formula doesn't feel heavy or cakey. It blends really well! I would definitely recommend to others!
Alise S.
The coverage is nice and it doesn't have any negative effects on my skin. It looks good all day. Unfortunately, I do not really like the consistency. It's a little thicker than I am use to from a CC cream and you have to blend a lot more than you do with most foundations. It's a great line for WOC, and I would recommend it, especially if you use CC cream when you aren't doing a full face of makeup.
Angela S.
I find this CC cream to be good for days when I don't want a heavy foundation. It's just enough coverage to even out my skin tone. I always use a separate SPF so the sunscreen in this is just a bonus. I usually use a beauty blender and goes on smoothly with no dry spots.  I would recommend this for those light days when you want some coverage without having a full face.
Naya W.
I have this in the fair though my complexion and so much darker I didn't know they sold another type. This is good for us dark spots and sunscreen. I've had it for a while but decided not to use it but the hotter it gets and the more my face start peeling I've used it and it's been working wonderfully
Alexandria B.
Cincinnati, OH
Excellent coverage! I have oily skin and this is great for summer use when I do not want to wear heavy makeup but want something to moisturize and even my skin. It is also a great value for the price!
Andriana B.
Mountain View, CA
I love this bb cream. The color I have matches my skin perfectly. It is very easy to apply. When I have it on my face doesnt feel dry or uncomfortable.
Jasmine A.
How does it work with oily skin ?
Destiny B.
Is this good for combination skin?
Jayme R.
Medford , OR
Where can you buy this and how is the color match?