BY SHEAMOISTURE

Sheamoisture concealer - tropea almond - .23 oz see more...

• Would you guys be willing to all a blend applicator to your conce...2 Answers
  • I can't seem to find this product anywhere!!! I've seen great rev...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Rebecca G.
Bridgeport, CT
I've been looking for a really good concealer that not to pasty or oily and this product is like the best that I have tried and atrue a good price. The wonderful thiNguyen it'seems made for women of color, so it's not harsh on my skin. Plus I have sensitive skin and this product didn't make me break out on top of that it stayed on all night. Flawless pictures.
Victoria G.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Almond
Nice coverage and long lasting. Not too shiny or sparkly but has some sheen to it- almost brightening. Application wand gets a bit goopy easily but definitely a generous amount for the price. Would definitely recommend!
Trina C.
Review for: Other
It’s so hard for me to shade match, but I found this at ulta on sale for $3 and thought I’d try one more time to find a good concealer. This matches me so perfectly! I got the shade toast, it’s very pigmented, very very. I can put a dot under my eyes and it’ll cover my bags and I have to be careful to put the tiniest amount on blemishes cause it covers so easily. I love it, if it’s not set right it can crease and it seems a lil oily in the bottle and got all up in the cap, but on the face and all day wear is A+ product.
Gianna M.
Review for: Porcelain
Highly pigmented and applies smooth, this doesn't crack or crease and has long wear properties. It's great for under eye areas but also suitable for blemishes. It also contains vitamin E which is great for under eyes and this brand does not test on animals.
Prabha G.
Herndon, VA
Review for: Other
I have the almond shade and the consistency of this concealer is weird at times, depending on what primer you use. The formula makes the concealer dry pretty quickly and very matte (which I love) but it really only works with hydrating primers.
Bayli W.
Sheppard Afb, TX
This is the only concealer that makes me feel "clean" after using it. Typically my face feels caked up after using any kind of makeup-- but this is so lightweight and it has a matte finish. I use it without any foundation!
Vitica A.
Orange County, California
Review for: Fawn
This range of cosmetics is amazing they have every shade and color possible. All of their products aren't tested on animal and are paragon free. This concealer is definitely FULL COVERAGE. Its very creamy and a little goes a long way with this product. You have to be careful when applying under the eye or any other heavily wrinkled areas because if you layer to much on its settle into those line and crease. But if you use the correct amount and a blending sponge this concealer is amazing! and it makes you Glow af. This line is also extremely great for people with dry skin! I only gave 4 out of 5 stars because of the creasing
Callie C.
This concealer really did the job. I really liked it in terms of coverage and the finish was really natural and glowing. It builds nicely and I think it tops other brands. I would definitely buy this again!
Audra L.
Review for: Almond
This stuff is amazing. Great coverage but also is very moisturizing for your face.
I have very dark circles under my eyes. Using this product hides the circles better than any other brand I have tried. It does not crack in the wrinkle creases.
Rebecca G.
Bridgeport, CT
Would you guys be willing to all a blend applicator to your concealer products?
Fernanda O.
Avinger, TX
I can't seem to find this product anywhere!!! I've seen great reviews on it and the Almond looks gorgeous. Where do you guys find It? SheaMoisture Concealer