BY SHEAMOISTURE

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! SheaMoisture's African Black Soap Purification Masque conditions hair while relieving dry, itchy scalp. This intensive treatment removes product buildup while strengthening hair by sealing in natural moisture. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. Plaintain Enzyme helps to alleviate itchiness and irritation. Tea Tree Oil removes buildup for enhanced shine and volume. Willow Bark Extract exfoliates and detoxifies hair and scalp. Gender: Unisex. see more...

• Did this weigh down anyone's hair? I have thin fine dirty blonde ...1 Answers
  • I'm super interested in trying out this product! I have thick, c...3 Answers
SheaMoisture Community Commerce Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Shampoo - 13oz
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is great at cleansing my hair thoroughly, but not too great in the "intensive moisture" department. I have extremely dry 3C hair (high porosity as well) and my hair does not feel any more moisturized after using these products. I usually use DevaCurl, but decided to resort back to Shea Moisture since they are more budget friendly, but this line by them doesn't really do anything for my hair. Going to keep playing around with this brand to see if I can find a line that truly works for my hair.
RajdulariStyle L.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can I give it 10 stars instead? I live in Denver and it’s notoriously dry there all year long. My locs are always starving for hydration. And then I discovered this shampoo. Literally I could FEEL my locs getting softer and more hydrated from the first wash! And I LOVE the smell of it. It smells so good, especially when I added in some coconut oil onto my scalp before drying. Absolutely 100% recommend this product and will be going back to buy a few more bottles just in case!
Serena N.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
BEST SHAMPOO FOR COARSE HAIR! literally your hair will be highly moisturized and it will not be drying to hair! It does an effectively clear the scalp of dirt without stripping hair or natural moisturizers!
Crystal R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my goodness this shampoo!!!! First, the smell alone is pure heaven!!! Truly hydrates very dry hair root to tip. I have very straight hair and this shampoo left my hair feeling a bit greasy and weighed down after repeated use, so I just switch up my shampoos every other wash. I LOVE Shea Moisture brand. I've been using it for myself and my children for over 2 years now and would absolutely recommend it.
Sonam S.
Bloomington , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a curly girl and usually use a co wash. This is one of my go to shampoos once in ten days or so when I want a strong cleanse. It doesn’t lather a lot so one may go overboard with it. So, be careful or you could end up drying out your hair.
Mellissa P.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scent of this shampoo is just to die for!! I️ love it so much! I️ first started using just the conditioner as a treatment and loved how it smelled and made my hair feel so I️ went back to try the shampoo and equally love it. These two really make your hair feel healthy and soft.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I alternate the products I use on my hair between several product line from SheaMoisture, this is one of them. I probably use this shampoo a few times a month with the matching hair masque which both smell really good. They help with hydration and to make your hair softer, more manageable. I don't have damaged haired but do have dry hair and scalp to the point that it hurts and this has helped.
Jacquelynn R.
Wichita
I love every Shea moisture product I try, this one does exactly says what it says on the bottle. I got this at Walgreens with the conditioners since it was buy one get one 50% off. They are amazing together I'll definitely buy again even if it isn't on sale. My hair feels very moisturized and so soft. I've been neglecting my hair but this made it feel like my hair was back to healthy instantly! This is definitely a staple product now!
Tejal T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not a fan of changing up my hair routine with new products but there was a sale at Sally's Beauty Supply with this product line. First of all I love the way this makes my hair smell. Plus it makes your hair really easy to detangle. I have natural hair 4c and this does wonders for my curls. I recommend this product.
Lenka C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed this product. the formula was extremely moisturizing and a little goes a long way. i loved the smell, it is delicious and I've even happier that this is an all natural formula that will help revitalize my hair. i will definitely repurchase this product and highly recommend it
Haley B.
Lufkin, TX
I'm super interested in trying out this product! I have thick, curly hair, so it's easy for my ends to get really dry and split looking. My question is, should it help with my gross ends?? Also, is there a matching conditioner? Conditioner is key.
Lenka C.
Did this weigh down anyone's hair? I have thin fine dirty blonde hair..