SheaMoisture Community Commerce Argan Oil Collection Conditioner 10.3 oz uploaded by Theresa M.SheaMoisture Community Commerce Argan Oil Collection Conditioner 10.3 oz uploaded by Cathy K.SheaMoisture Community Commerce Argan Oil Collection Conditioner 10.3 oz uploaded by Monica A.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! Soften and Detangle Fine, Frizzy, Straight and Wavy Hair. Replenish moisture and tame dry, frizzy hair with this revitalizing conditioner. Community Commerce sourced Argan Oil, organic Shea Butter and Almond Milk combine in this high-performance formula that effectively detangles, smoothes, and revives hair. Apply to clean, wet hair and work through from roots to ends. Style with our Smooth and Tame Blow Out Crème and protect hair from heat damage with our Smooth and Tame Thermo-Protect Milk. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. Argan Oil (Liquid Gold) helps tame frizz. Improves manageability and adds healthy shine. Almond Milk is rich in protein and hydrating vitamins A and E. Smoothes frizz prone hair for lasting sleekness. Marshmallow Root Extract detangles hair and creates a weightless anti-humidity coating. Gender: Unisex.

Buy on Target
Cathy K.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think I may have FINALLY found the right hair conditioner for me! I have super thick, wavy, kinky silver hair, and up until now, the only type of hair conditioners that have tamed my locks, made them manageable and silky have been ones with silicone in them. The downside to that is if you have silver (or gray, or light blonde hair) using any type of heating element (blow dryer, straightening iron, curling iron, etc.) might bring about brassy tones -- on up to mustard tones (yes, I've been there. Blech!). All that said, I'm always on the lookout for a hair conditioner that I will love, and (so far) this might just be the one. The thick cream smells like almond paste, which I enjoyed, since I love to bake. It goes on like any other cream conditioner, and I always wash my hair first, then apply the conditioner and leave it on while I complete my shower, then I rinse it off. I immediately noticed a difference in the feel of my hair. It was soft, but not limp, slimy or sticky. I blew dry my hair, and it remained super soft, and not limp. I also noticed that my hair seemed to be a bit straighter than it usually is after blowdrying (I don't know if this can be attributed to the conditioner, but this is not something that I can rule out just yet. The smell of almonds is still in my hair, and is very pleasant. Also, I can't stop running my hands through my hair. All in all, I'm very pleasantly surprised with how nice my hair feels and looks, and at $8.99 for 10.3 ounces (and a product that actually does what it promises), I'd say this is a real bargain.
Theresa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I discovered this conditioner/rinse last summer. I cannot get over how nourishing and hydrated my hair feels after using it. This is my must have during the summer months because the sun and wind take a toll on my bleached hair, but once I treat my hair with this it's as if it erases the dry/brittle texture. The smell is a light coconut scent.
Oriana B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of the Smooth & Tame Blow Out Creme from this collection, complimentary of Influenster to test & review. This works way better than any heat protector spray I've used. I didn't even have to use my hair straightener the second time on the next day, because my hair stayed sleek and shiny.
Ash G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells heavenly and does make your hair soft, but it did not work for me. My hair is really thin and fine, so most rich conditioners weigh it down and make it greasy. I used a tiny tiny amount and it worked great.
Monica A.
This product not only significantly reduced my frizz , I like the fact that made my hair extremely soft, detangled, and shiny. I highly recommend.
Ashlee D.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this a couple times a week when my hair needs extra hydration. Love it so much the smell is amazing and it really helps my dry hair!
Velvet F.
Grand Cane, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I mainly use this on my mom's hair . She has soft silky fine curls and this works really good on her hair without weighing it down
Jessica
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent quality product good. I like very much excellent quality I love the different smells a lot I love this brand
Amanda H.
Southern Pines
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products I really enjoy it! You should totally get it if you have not yet already. Great gift as well!
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really really good brand for a really great price! It always makes my hair feel very nice and soft.