BY SHEAMOISTURE #17 in Bar Soap

A Bounty Of Nutrient-Rich Tropical Ingredients High In Vitamins, Minerals And Fatty Acids Working Together To Stimulate Collagen Production, Improve Skin Firmness And Naturally Smooth Wrinkles. The Anti-Inflammatory And Anti-Oxidant Properties Of The Hibiscus Flower Help To Maintain Skin Elasticity, Improve Skin Tone And Offer Anti-Aging Effects. Brightening &Amp; Toning&Nbsp; With&Nbsp;Songyi Mushroom Certified Organic Ingredients&Nbsp; Tested On Our Family For Four Generations. Never Tested On Animals

• Who else love this product ?3 Answers
  • Where can you buy this? I've never seen this but love the brand. 7 Answers
  • Has anyone used this and if so whats your thoughts on it??1 Answers
  • "This soap smells great and leaves my skin soft and smooth." in 2 reviews
  • "I have very very dry skin and this helps to stop my skin from feeling itchy after I wash my body with regular soap." in 1 review
Ada L.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I has been two weeks since I started utilizing the SM Bar Soap. And....my face is SO MUCH CLEARER! My face is brighter and my skin tone is by all accounts evening out. I have had insignificant new whiteheads...like possibly 1 to 5 little, shallow white heads that can be effortlessly evacuated with a fingernail scratch (I know it is not a best practice for pimple expulsion). Contrasted with the gatherings of whiteheads (now and then excruciating) I've encountered in the previous 25 years, I will readily take the couple of whiteheads that surfaced in the course of recent days. Honestly, SM African BarSoap has been a marvel specialist for me. I wish I found this cleanser years prior!

I emphatically propose this cleanser to any individual who has slick, skin inflammation inclined, delicate skin, which is the thing that I endured with as of not long ago. Prior to this cleanser, I begrudged individuals with clear solid skin. I can now say that I'm well on my approach to being one of those individuals I once begrudged. I have ordinary looking, almost skin break out free skin. I can hardly wait to see what my face will look like following a month's season of utilization. Attempt IT!!!!
Stephanie C.
Ive been using these soaps for the past 2 years and have only gone through 2 bars of soap! They last so much longer than a bottle of body wash. These particular soaps are very moisturizing and have amazing scents that are made by essential oils and other all natural ingredients. They are the only bar soaps I've used that leave my skin feeling hydrated and not itchy and dry. They are a little more expensive for a bar soap, however they have better ingredients for your skin and are a very big, thick bar that will last about a year with regular use. I absolutely LOVE the Shea Moisture bar soaps!!!
Jessica W.
OH Shea Moisture, how I love thee! Even in your humblest iteration, the bar soap, you exceed every expectation. This product, like all Shea Moisture products, carries a higher than average price tag. But you will quickly find that it is money well spent. There are no yucky artificial byproducts in the mix, which means a very low likelihood of adverse skin reactions. Additionally, this is a cruelty-free company, so you can enjoy guilt-free bath luxury! I buy Shea Moisture products almost exclusively because they. Smell. Amazing. If you're using any other bar soap, you're doing it wrong!
Moriah F.
Groveland
The moisture this soap left behind was great. I enjoyed the smell which lingered longer than I expected after using my other skincare over the top. When I used this solely on my face, over time, I began to breakout in my t-zone. After removing the soap from my routine I was able to pinpoint the breakouts to that, which is the reason for my three star. (Doing some research I see where some studies link Shea to higher production in sebum, and my face just didn't want to allow the sebum to release from my pores.)

I still use this, just more on my neck, chest, and occasionally my face.
Quinn J.
i already use shea moisture hair products in the coconut and coconut and hibiscus scent, so I decided to try the bar soap in the same scent. i noticed on the packaging that it said brightening and toning which made me really excited because i have some discoloration on my legs and my skin always seems kind of washed out, so i was hoping it would help with that issue. after using it for about 2 weeks, i noticed my skin had actually started lightening up in the problem areas and was making the rest of my skin a lot more refreshed looking. i absolutely adore this soap! ❤️❤️
Christine C.
This soap felt good- it didn't feel like it left a film and i felt like my skin wasn't left dry. I'm not as much a fan of the smells of all the soaps in the line, but i don't like products with coconut. I initially enjoyed the smell but liked it less when I was surrounded by it in the shower. I tried the coconut hibiscus and the Manuka honey soap. I prefer anything with shea butter and I liked the smell of the honey soap. I will probably try the other soaps in the line because of how good they feel.
LaToya S.
Atlanta, GA
Shea Moisture Bar is a great product. The first thing I noticed was the pleasant scent. I origins purchased it because it was on sale and was curious about the brand. I have sensitive skin and this soap didn't irritate my skin. My fiancé even loves it which is rare because he dislikes anything that has a distinct smell but he commented the. "Clean" feeling Shea Moisture left. We've been working our way through their line of body oils, lotions and hair products. So far so good. I'd recommend.
Hannah B.
Rexburg, ID
This Shea Moisture Bar Soap is a great product! My favorite part about these products is the natural feel of the product on your skin as well as the scent! This product lasts a very long time and is very high quality! It not only clean yours skin, but moisturizes as well, leaving you feeling clean and smelling great. My skin never feels dry after using this bar soap as some bar soaps cause that dryness.

I would definitely recommend this product and will continue to buy it!
Katie C.
Buffalo, NY
I purchased the Shea moisture bar because my skin was a dry, flaky mess from all the zinc sunscreen and salt pool water- I used the bar for a few days an sit made a big difference in both the itchiness and flaking! I also really enjoyed the smell. I had stopped using bar soaps because of the mess they can make as well as the fact they disintegrate at a rapid rate, but the results I got in just a few days with the Shea moisture bar has made me rethink bar soap!
Rachele C.
I love this soap. I have been using it on myself and my kids. Very gentle yet effective. It washes well without drying you skin. The fragrance is delicate and the ingredients are natural. It is also easy to handle thanks to its generous size. I am actually a big fun of this brand. The soap is a perfect addition to the our bath routine which already included the shampoo and conditioner for curly hair. Also kids products are amazing and they all smell sooo good!
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Does this soap dry your skin out at all ?
Cherole L.
Vallejo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Where can you buy this? I've never seen this but love the brand.
Jayie S.
Lynbrook, NY
Does this really tone your skin?
Rocio H.
Phoenix, AZ
Any idea if this stuff works? Is it worth buying?
Alexis G.
Garysburg , NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm new to the Shea Moisture products and I was just curious to know if any of them work as well as they advertise.