BY SHEAMOISTURE #29 in Bar Soap

A Bounty Of Nutrient-Rich Tropical Ingredients High In Vitamins, Minerals And Fatty Acids Working Together To Stimulate Collagen Production, Improve Skin Firmness And Naturally Smooth Wrinkles. The Anti-Inflammatory And Anti-Oxidant Properties Of The Hibiscus Flower Help To Maintain Skin Elasticity, Improve Skin Tone And Offer Anti-Aging Effects. Brightening &Amp; Toning&Nbsp; With&Nbsp;Songyi Mushroom Certified Organic Ingredients&Nbsp; Tested On Our Family For Four Generations. Never Tested On Animals

• Who else love this product ?3 Answers
  • Where can you buy this? I've never seen this but love the brand. 7 Answers
  • Has anyone used this and if so whats your thoughts on it??1 Answers
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Shea Butter Soap
  • "Love this soap jus like the other ones ive tried. I have very very dry skin and this helps to stop my skin from feeling itchy after I wash my body with regular soap. It smells very well, its made with natural ingredients and its very gentle so it would work great for sensitive skin. " in 141 reviews
  • "Love this soap jus like the other ones ive tried. I have very very dry skin and this helps to stop my skin from feeling itchy after I wash my body with regular soap. It smells very well, its made with natural ingredients and its very gentle so it would work great for sensitive skin. " in 89 reviews
  • "This soap smells great and leaves my skin soft and smooth." in 2 reviews
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am not usually a lover of bar soap for my face - like at all, because it usually always leaves my face feeling really dry & tight without somehow feeling deeply clean. So, it was a big deal for me to try this one by Shea Moisture, but I adore all things Shea Moisture & have been impressed with each & every of the probably 20+ products from this brand.

This face soap is unlike any other facial bar soap I can think of - it actually feels soft and kind of soothing on my face all lathered up. For lack of a better word or description, it feels more milky or creamy on my skin - almost like a cream based cleanser rather than bar soap cleanser. Washing it off, my skin actually feels clean & free of the days layer of pollution & dirt.

I would definitely encourage you to take off heavy make up & any mascara with even a simple makeup removing wet wipe first - before you wash your face! ***This isn’t necessarily my advice purely for this particular product. I’ve found & really believe removing makeup before any skin care routine regardless of the quality or cost of your skin care products or what they claim to to - is always preferable.

My thinking is - even when I’m wanting to skip a Step & go to bed.... if you are gonna take the time to use 1. Cleanser. 2. Toner. 3. Primer/Tonic/Moisture & or anti-wrinkle cream on your face, you have to at least use a Neutrogena makeup remover wipe to quickly get the bulk of your makeup off first! Your skin needs to be clean & ready to absorb all the yumminess your giving it - or it’s kind of a waist of time & product.

If you love bar soap or love to have a quick facial wash available in the shower, I doubt you could find a better facial bar soap on the market. And there is a selection of specific wants/needs in Shea Moisture’s bar soaps! I’ve just tried this one, but they also have options for sensitive skin, acne, dull skin, & a couple of others.

After I wash my face with this cleanser, I follow it with toner & a little regular organic coconut oil (like you would cook with).... or in a rush, I skip the the toner & go straight to coconut oil. Shea Moisture has their own Coconut based facial moisturizer that I have tried as well, which is also great... but runs about $10 for a small bottle.

***Extra $$$ tip: Costco or similar type bulk stores often carry huge tubs of good quality organic coconut oil (skin LOVES this for around $20. It’s a great investment all around that can save you a ton of money in the long run!
Chelsea C.
I really enjoy the SheaMoisture line. I’ve used just about every scent and always thoroughly enjoy the smell. I do know some really enjoy a soap that has a rich lather and that’s one thing you won’t necessarily get with this product. I myself like less lather and a moisturizing effect, I have very dry skin so this is very helpful to me. Never had a reaction or any issues with any of their bar soaps. Definitely pick when up when you’re at target or your local grocery store and you’ll be happy you did!
Robin B.
Carencro , LA
I absolutely love all of the Shea Moisture products. I originally used the Shea Moisture line for my hair and I love the way it made my curls feel so I decided to try the bathing products and I love those as well. Not only does it smell great but it makes my skin feel smooth and soft. It is a little expensive but I tend to purchase it from Walgreens when it is on sale. I would definitely recommend this line to others who don’t mind spending a little more than they would for ordinary soaps.
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i got this from ulta they had a sale buy 2 get 1 free, and i was looking for something hydrating and natural. ive been using it for about 3 weeks now and highly impressed. not only i can read all the ingrediants but my skin feels so soft and silky. i like toughing myself, lol. its wintertime and i dont need anything else on my skin, not even lotion. i did have to deduct a star for the scent. i was thinking beautiful hisbiscus and coconut wow that will smell great, but in reality it smells like playdoh.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love ALL the SheaMoisture Coconut and Hibiscus Shea Butter Soaps!!  They are all amazing!  This one is the first one I tried and then I just had to buy 6 more bars.  The bar is huge!!  It last a very long time.  It suds up a lot and cleanses the skin nicely.  It does not leave my skin feeling all dry, but leaves it so soft and healthy looking.  I love that there is anti-aging properties included and that it's actually healthy for my skin.  I even use it on my face!  It does not cause breakouts either, which is hard to find in a good soap.  I highly recommend!  I would give it 10 stars if was possible!
Scarlet M.
I not only use this Coconut&Hibiscus soap but every product they have for this line. From the curl enhancing smoothie to the Curl & Style Milk. I love Shea Moisture!!! I love the scent of the bar soap and the moisture it provides to my skin. I was expecting the bar to be a bit bigger based on the price but overall good hydrating bar soap.
Cassie A.
Andrews Air Force Base
I liked this soap bad. The Shea butter really helped with my dry skin, and it didn’t leave me itching. The packaging was minimal, which I liked. My skin did feel a little dry after I got out of the shower and dried off. I would recommend this product if you have sensitive skin like I do.
Sam S.
San Diego
Even though I don't find the smell of this soap to be very fragrant or likeable, it's not like it leaves me smelling weird so I can't complain on that aspect but I do feel that it really helps out my skin including my face. I just use a face scrubber with the soap for my face.
Tamika B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
First off the smell is really nice. The bar is really thick so it lasted me for a good amoumt of time before vetting another one. Once I washed with it the soap didn't leave mt skin super dry. It was a really smooth feeling texture on my skin when washing with it.
Brieyanna F.
Dayton, OH
The smell is heavenly and i love how creamy the soap is. It feels so soft on the skin and i noticed a definite change in the appearance of my skin. I also love the texture granules they put in the soap that exfoliates your skin. Absolutely loved this soap
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Does this soap dry your skin out at all ?
Cherole L.
Vallejo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Where can you buy this? I've never seen this but love the brand.
Jayie S.
Lynbrook, NY
Does this really tone your skin?
Rocio H.
Phoenix, AZ
Any idea if this stuff works? Is it worth buying?
Alexis G.
Garysburg , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm new to the Shea Moisture products and I was just curious to know if any of them work as well as they advertise.