BY SHEAMOISTURE

Conditions and revitalizes with moisturizing certified organic Shea Butter, nourishing Coconut Oil and renewing Hibiscus Flower Extract for visibly softer lips.

Directions: Twist off cap and squeeze a small amount of product from tube onto lips or finger. Spread a thin, even coat across lips with help of the applicator or finger. Fasten cap on tube after use.

Arnoldys S.
Arnoldys S.
White Plains, NY
This product hydrates AMAZINGLY! My lips looked and felt amazing after applying the product. However, I would not use this throughout the day (it'd be more of a night application product). The taste is horrible and would not be something you'd want to have on when kissing your partner. I prefer products that taste well once applied since I have a tendency to lick my lips. If the product tasted better, it'd definitely be my go-to lip balm.

I received this product to try for free but wrote a completely unbiased review.
Irene L.
Irene L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm delighted. This product has an incredible effective. From the first application I noticed the changes.

My lips were broken, chipped, parched and with dead skin. At hours, I felt my super different lasbios. With only 3 days using them my lips are almost perfect. And the most amazing thing is that with a single application lasts for hours before you feel the need to get back to you.

The aroma is sensational, it definitely moves me to the beach and lasts a long time. The presentation is also another plus. It seems perfect for the beach, because you know that it will not melt or spill in the extreme heat.

Exceeded my expectations as a first impression.

I tried it for free thanks #influenster #free #complimentary #sheamoisture #contest
veronica e.
veronica e.
Bloomfield, NJ
Ok so I've been using this product for about a week or so. Packaging is nice,  doesn't have a fragrance smell. It does last for a long time I applied some once before my make up today around 7:15AM its now 12:12 pm and I still have it on my lips. It no longer has its glossiness like this morning but my lips still look soft & nourished. It is very easy to apply. Rubbing my lips together it still feels very nice.  I will definitely be recommending this to my family and friends and will defiantly purchase when I am almost at the end. It has become the first part of my morning routine when starting my make up
Paige R.
Paige R.
Middletown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this stuff. I received this in the Shea Moisture Vox Box for free. This lip balm is ultra hydrating and resembles the same texture as Vaseline, except without the toxic mineral oil. It leaves a dewy shine without feeling sticky on your lips and keeps them hydrated for a long time. It doesn’t have a strong fragrance either whatsoever, which I actually appreciate. I have been using it every day before bed and wake up to soft lips and even sometimes use it over lip liner as a gloss.
Flor B.
Flor B.
Vacaville, CA
While this is a nice hydrating lip balm, it's one of those that if I happen to get this in my mouth, I can taste it in the back of my throat and it somewhat irritates it too. It doesn't have any tint and kind of just feels like a thicker coconut oil. After about an hour of having this on my lips, I felt that I needed to apply more. When I rubbed my lips together I could feel the texture of the skin on my lips that wasn't there before I used the lip balm. I think you have to use this very sparingly and I will probably only use this when my lips are particularly dry.
Leslye Q.
Leslye Q.
Salem, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
WANT NOTICEABLE SOFT PLUMP LIPS? This lip balm automatically makes my lips look moisturized and gets rid of dullness in my lips. When I apply this balm my lips get a tingly sensation, it feels like it plumps my lips. This balm is completely natural which is what I love the most because it contains vitamins. My only dislike with this Gloss was the after taste and the smell was more of a cooking oil sent which i don't completely mind because it gives amazing nourishing results. This product was sent to me free from Influenster, yet this is definitely a product I look forward to purchase. SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Shea Butter Lip Balm
Brin D.
Brin D.
Concord, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty decent lip balm which I received for free in the SheaMoisture VoxBox. The balm stays on for a decent amount of time (Maybe an hour or two), but I don't really feel incredibly moisturized or like my lips are plumped up after. It leaves a bit of a cast of you have dry skin on your lips, and has a bit of a gritty texture when first applied, although it melts into lips relatively quickly into a gloss-like texture. The smell is something of a natural oil smell, and gets a little old after a while. But it lasts long enough that I would consider repurchasing.
Angie C.
Angie C.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this lip balm, feels like glossy and hydrates so good, but i think that it'd be more of a night application, because it's too glossy. My lips looked and felt soft and hydrated during the day, i recommend the application before sleep at night, and when you wake up at morning, your lips are ready for applying every type of lipstick even a matte lip. I don't like the smell and taste is horrible like a natural oil, i prefer that the product taste better.

Got it free to try with the SheaMoisture VoxBox !
Maria D.
Maria D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
4 stars because im not a big fan of lip balm so i personally only used it like 2/3 times has a nice scent to it . my daughter used it more since her upper lip kept peeling seemed to help her with that. so now when she sees me putting on lipstick and asks for some i give her the lip balm lol so maybe ill just buy more to keep on tricking her 😂 i rather buy her this cruelty free and organic product instead of letting her play with my lipsticks. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. #SheaTropics #contest @Influenster
Ivyuriko O.
Ivyuriko O.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE this lip balm. I love the way it feels when I put it on. I love lipgloss and it feels like a nice blend between lipgloss and chapstick. My lips feel really smooth and moisturized when I put it on. The great this is that it makes my lips look naturally glossy not greasy. I definitely recommend this product! I am SUPER happy that I received this free from influenster!