BY SHEAMOISTURE

Conditions and revitalizes with moisturizing certified organic Shea Butter, nourishing Coconut Oil and renewing Hibiscus Flower Extract for visibly softer lips.

Directions: Twist off cap and squeeze a small amount of product from tube onto lips or finger. Spread a thin, even coat across lips with help of the applicator or finger. Fasten cap on tube after use.

Buy on Jet.com*
Christine W.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off I heard so many amazing things about this product. My expectations were crazy high. I wanted to love it so bad but I was completely let down. It has a gritty texture which I was not expecting. It’s insanely difficult to get out of the tube. The smell is awful. I was expecting it to smell somewhat fruity but it smells almost medicated. I was willing to put all of the negatives aside if it helped my extremely dry lips...I gave it chance after chance but I actually think it made my lips even more dry than they already were. I am so disappointed by this balm.
Jeanette K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn’t have a strong smell at all so don’t let people say that. Shea moisture never disappoints me , this product is all you need for a refreshing lip! Natural ingredients are always a plus when dealing with lips face hair or anything really. I will buy this again I absolutely loved it
Edith C.
Temple, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product from influenster and I absolutely loved it. While this product was sent to me all my opinions are my own.
It’s so hydrating and they make my lips feel so amazing, but a little sticky sometimes.
It’s not really a big problem to me honestly. My lips tend to feel super extra moisturized and soft after using this. It usually last the whole day even after it’s worn off.
I totally recommend this product, I plan on purchasing this product once I am completely done with it.
Phanie J.
Ypsilanti, MI
I bought this at Ulta a few days ago for 3.99 plus tax. I was looking for something to help my extremely dry lips and this is definitely the balm. It’s a bit hard to squeeze from the container, i assumed it because it was new and needed to be “warmed up” it’s been about 2-3 days and it’s still extremely thick. Only thing I’d ask is that the scent be a little better. It doesn’t have a pleasant scent, more like something medicated.
Katie S.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love this. It is my favorite lip moisturizer. It works better than the Korres or EOS. I about to throw out the EOS as it makes my lips dry unless I constantly re-apply. I can apply this about 2 to 3 times a day and have smooth lips all day. I even got the matching sugar lip scrub too with it.
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have no idea how to feel about this product yet.. I absolutely LOVE Shea Moisture SO MUCH and I was really excited when I saw this product. I was standing in line at Ulta and I saw it on display so I grabbed one as I am a sucker for lip balms and things like that. First of all, I can clearly see that other people feel differently but I just do not like the smell of this at all. It's not that it's a gross smell, and it is definitely natural which I like but it just doesn't smell pleasant to me. With it sitting right below my nose I wasn't quite a fan but I looked past that as best as I could. If I'm being honest, my lips felt nice with this product on but I didn't get to wear it for long at all and see the long term effects because I got a tiny bit of it in my mouth just through talking and drinking and this product leaves a very unpleasant taste in your mouth that lasts for quite a while. I had to wipe it off immediately and haven't used it again. I have had this problem with other lip balms that other rave about which really stinks because I am on the hunt for a really hydrated/restorative lip treatment. I am going to try using this before bed, overnight in hopes that will work better.

***UPDATE: Since my original post, I have been using this product at night before I go to bed after I have brushed my teeth for the night and know I won't be talking or drinking anything else. I am able to keep this on my lips until morning without the taste bothering me. I will say that while in the morning my lips are soft, they don't necessarily FEEL very good.. they definitely don't feel hydrated to me but they help my lips to not be dry and chapped. I will continue to use this product until it's done but I would not repurchase it. Especially with the colder months coming, this is not going to do much to help my lips make it through the season.
Jessica L.
Zephyrhills , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you know shea moisture products you know it’s good quality. It feels great on my lips and leaves them soft, which is what matters most! Only downside is, it’s a little thick in the tube and hard to come through the small opening. The scent is so light it’s almost nonexistent but it’s worth it.
Brooke M.
Martinsburg, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This essentially feels like you're putting Vaseline on your lips but it feels so good and helps relieve any chapped or sore lips. My boyfriend asks to use it almost everyday So eventually I bought him his own. We love that it's vegan and cruelty free
Tylin m.
90303
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was an okay-ish lip balm overall. Has a slightly gritty texture that I wasn’t too fond of. Also, my the sounds of it I expected it to smell delightful and fruity but it ended up having a slightly cardboard scent.
Brandi t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super hydrating, all natural lip balm. It is gentle and it makes my lips incredibly soft.
Not a bad price either. I got it in RIte Aid and it was a buy two get one special and I snagged it.