SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Shea Butter Hand Cream

Descriptions:

Sheamoisture s coconut & hibiscus shea butter hand cream moisturizes and naturally brightens dull skin while evening skin tone. Leaves hands soft and nourished. made with natural and certified organic ingredients. coconut oil nourishes and helps firm skin with vitamins e and k, iron and fatty acids. hibiscus flower is a natural emollient that treats dry, rough skin and helps improve skin tone. songyi mushroom naturally brightens and evens skin tone.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Shea Butter Hand Cream!
How would you rate this product?
19 hours ago
I love SheaMoisture brand. The company has a lot of integrity with regards to their ingredients, forgoing known hormone distrupters. I love this hand cream. It’s very moisturizing. The scent is also very pleasant.
2 months agoMonongahela, PA
I use this all the time. I actually keep it in my purse and use it throughout the day. My skin gets very dry, especially my hands, and it’s hard to fight the right products to help sometimes. But sheamoisture has continued to impress me over the years with how wonderful their products are and I try just about anything new that I find to see how well it works. I have yet to try anything from them that disappointed me and I hope that continues.
6 months agoCharlottesvle, VA
This is a product that is pleasantly scented, but soothing rather than irritating like many lotions.  It isn't too heavy, but it is long-lasting and easily one of my favorite moisturizers.  The shower gel and bar soap is great, too!  It isn't overly feminine, so my husband enjoys using it as well.
2 years agoNorfolk, Va
FAVORITE SUMMER / SPRING go to curly hair definer . USE IT DAILY !! Leaves my hair soft , tangle free & super curly !!!!! Picked it up @ walgreen on sale buy 1 get one half off , def A must buy SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Shea Butter Hand Cream
3 years agoJacksonville, FL
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Shea Butter Hand Cream uploaded by Wanda P.
First let me say I like the consistency of the hand lotion.. It's the smell that is absolutely disgusting. I really wanted to like it because I like so many Shea Moisture products. So, just make sure you smell it before buying
3 years agoFullerton, CA
This hand cream really keeps your hands moisturized and feeling refreshed !! The smell of the lotion wasn't my FAVORITE but it gave off a nice scent ! It felt great on my skin and I'd def use a sheabutter hand lotion !
5 years agoBostic, NC
This product smells amazing! I am in love with all of the Shea moisture products. I use nothing else, I stock up when Target has a sale. It is soo hard to find a quality natural product without the harsh chemicals that smells great and does what its supposed to. Great job Shea Moisture!!
3 years ago
This cream is amazing. Honestly, these are my favorite scent for hair & body products. This cream is wonderful for my dry skin in winter. I'm prone to eczema & dry patches & this stuff works wonders.
3 years agoHuntsville, AL
Although this is a hand lotion, this is my go to body lotion for the fall and winter. As someone who suffers from eczema and psoriasis this product has the perfect thick creamy consistency to help soothe my skin during colder weather. It doesn't not feel greasy and smells great. Definitely recommend this product!
2 years agoPhiladelphia pa
This smells amazing.I love Shea moisture soo much. This brand cares for colored so much and I am just so grateful. This hand cream made my hands become soft. It's been noticed by plenty of people asking me how my hands are like a babies bottom.