SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Shea Butter Hand Cream uploaded by Wanda P.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Sheamoisture s coconut & hibiscus shea butter hand cream moisturizes and naturally brightens dull skin while evening skin tone. Leaves hands soft and nourished. made with natural and certified organic ingredients. coconut oil nourishes and helps firm skin with vitamins e and k, iron and fatty acids. hibiscus flower is a natural emollient that treats dry, rough skin and helps improve skin tone. songyi mushroom naturally brightens and evens skin tone.

Buy on Target
Hannah W.
I LOVE this product. It smells amazing! Literally EVERY time i put it on my husband says I smell good! I love the consistency and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and we'll moisturized! I will continue to buy this product.
Aiyanna S.
Philadelphia pa
This smells amazing.I love Shea moisture soo much. This brand cares for colored so much and I am just so grateful. This hand cream made my hands become soft. It's been noticed by plenty of people asking me how my hands are like a babies bottom.
Courtney N.
Norfolk, Va
FAVORITE SUMMER / SPRING go to curly hair definer . USE IT DAILY !! Leaves my hair soft , tangle free & super curly !!!!! Picked it up @ walgreen on sale buy 1 get one half off , def
A must buy SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Shea Butter Hand Cream
Wanda P.
Jacksonville, FL
First let me say I like the consistency of the hand lotion.. It's the smell that is absolutely disgusting. I really wanted to like it because I like so many Shea Moisture products. So, just make sure you smell it before buying
Janice O.
Fullerton, CA
This hand cream really keeps your hands moisturized and feeling refreshed !! The smell of the lotion wasn't my FAVORITE but it gave off a nice scent ! It felt great on my skin and I'd def use a sheabutter hand lotion !
Heather  D.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This product smells amazing! I am in love with all of the Shea moisture products. I use nothing else, I stock up when Target has a sale. It is soo hard to find a quality natural product without the harsh chemicals that smells great and does what its supposed to. Great job Shea Moisture!!
Kerry W.
This cream is amazing. Honestly, these are my favorite scent for hair & body products. This cream is wonderful for my dry skin in winter. I'm prone to eczema & dry patches & this stuff works wonders.
Tay W.
Huntsville, AL
Although this is a hand lotion, this is my go to body lotion for the fall and winter. As someone who suffers from eczema and psoriasis this product has the perfect thick creamy consistency to help soothe my skin during colder weather. It doesn't not feel greasy and smells great. Definitely recommend this product!
Carey  E.
I love this hand cream. It smells amazing and it moisturizing my hands when in need. It's a thick formula but it goes on smoothly and does not leave a greasy feeling.
Kristen V.
Oregon City, OR
I can't stress enough how much I love this hand cream! It's smooth, creamy, smells amazing, and the effects last and last. Not only that, but it isn't greasy at all! I use it on my feet too, and it is simply fabulous.