BY SHEAMOISTURE #60 in Face Masks

Improve skin's radiance with enzymatic Hibiscus Flower and Songyi Mushroom extracts in this moisturizing mask. A blend of mineral-rich clays promotes the elimination of impurities, softens and detoxifies dull complexions. Coconut Oil and Shea Butter hydrate, protect against moisture loss and promote a healthy youthful glow.

Directions: Apply a thin layer of mud with fingertips to clean skin, avoiding eye area. Keep on for up to 10 minutes. Remove with damp face cloth. Use weekly or as needed.

• Can I use if I have oily / acne skin ? . Also what this gives you...1 Answers
  • SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Radiance Mud Mask currently on my...4 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this mask for a while now because I re...1 Answers
Astry C.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
I have fell in love with the African Black Soap mud mask that I decided to give this mask a try & let me say OMG IT SMELLS WONDERFUL! Like its so sweet & lovely smelling like that's my favorite thing about this mask! As far as what it claims to do with radiance I'm not sure it does that. If you look in the ingredients it doesn't have many oils or natural products nor do you see anything of the mushroom thing it claims to have that brightens the skin. But overall I do like this because it softens the skin & leaves a beautiful scent on the face!
Gina R.
Gina R.
ūüėĪ She's Moisture has done it again! My household absolutely loves everything Shea Moisture for the hair. Now our first skincare experience began this month with the Coconut & Hibiscus Radiance Mud Mask w/ Songyi Mushroom. It blew my daughters mind because she has severe eczema. It blew me away because I'm a loyal Mary Kay Skincare user and hard to please. My daughters face is glowing with healthy looking skin, soft and smooth. My skin adored the bright and supple feel. I believe Shea Moisture facial products are moving in as well.
Dacia T.
Dacia T.
Westwood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mud mask is lovely and especially since the skin on my face has become very sensitive to products, I have to be very careful of how I experiment with products. I use the Aveeno skin care line to take care of my face and since I have stumbled across Shea Moisture mud masks and face scrubs I have used them and have been for 5months now and my face has not broken out and I believe it's because the products are natural based and not filled with chemicals and artificial perfumes...
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Xenia, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I gotta be honest....I was not overly impressed with this mask. Yes, it says for radiance, but it also says it should provide great moisture. I did not think my skin felt or looked all that much better after using it. I am a mask and peel junkie. I try tons of them, because I believe it is imperative to have great skin. I wish it were a smaller size so I didn't have to use it so long, but I hate wasting products and momey, so I'm still working to use it up, tho I don't love it.
Diana B.
Diana B.
Burlingame, CA
This is a great mask! First of all, I love it's scent! The fragrance really smells nice. I apply it for 10 minutes while lying with closed eyes - for me this time as a visit to spa. I love the scent of my skin after rinsing it out and like that it stays for a while. My skin feels refreshed, moisturized, and so silky-soft after using this mask! I definitely recommend it, especially if you are looking for a product with natural and organic ingredients!
Emily R.
Emily R.
I have used this mud mask in a sample and it is a good size and doesn't leave skin dry but i still moisturize after just as a skin routine, it smells great since i love coconut and it leaves behind a nice scent not strong either , i would recommend this to anyone that likes doing mask but know it is not a paper apply mask its a scrub kinda put on mask
Jami B.
Jami B.
I love this stuff. It feels amazing, makes my skin hella soft, and rinses off easily. I usu ally use it twice a week or more if I'm feeling it because I just enjoy it. I don't have bad acne so I don't know if it helps with that, but skin always feels cleaner, brighter, and just happier overall. I've gone through 3 tubs of this. I love it.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Buffalo, NY
I give this product two thumbs up! I place this on my face for ten minutes twice a week. This greatly helps to control my oily skin. I wear makeup often and the mask not only cleanses my face, but gives it a clean base to apply my makeup on. I purchase this product all of the time. Pick one up at your local Walgreens!
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Beltsville, MD
This stuff is intense! I only use this once a week because it's so tingly on my skin. It really does bring radiance to my face though! One of the most amazing mud masks I've tried. It burns a bit on my face which is probably not the best but I just don't use it that often. The results are worth it though
Kymberly M.
Kymberly M.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE IT. BEST. MASK. EVER. Makes my face so soft and brighter. Makes me look so much better even in general. Clears up my acne within a week even with really bad breakouts. I would absolutely recommend this mask to anyone and everyone. It is less than $20 and is the best mask I have ever tried.
Tiane F.
Tiane F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Radiance Mud Mask currently on my face right now, the second I put it on my face began to burn uncontrollably. I've had it on for about 5 minutes already and it seems to be burning less. Anyone experience this while using this mask??
Jen P.
Jen P.
Akron, NY
Hi ūüėä how is this product for sensitive skin that tends to break out?
Sascha D.
Sascha D.
Salt Lake City, UT
Does this clear pores? I was hoping that it could get rid of my blackheads
Kate H.
Kate H.
Is this a good mask for someone with oily skin?
Dayneissa B.
Dayneissa B.
East Orange
My question is what type of mud this is? Like morrocan mud? Does it lighten the skin or does it pigment it for a healthy glowing look? Does it reduce redness or inflammation?