BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSheaMoisture
Coconut & Hibiscus Radiance Mud Mask

SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Radiance Mud Mask

SheaMoisture Radiance Mud Mask - Coconut & Hibiscus Radiance Mud Mask with Songyi Mushrooms Enjoy a luxurious spa facial in the comfort of your home anytime with SheaMoisture Radiance Mud Mask in the popular Coconut & Hibiscus blend. It is designed to make your face look more youthful and radiant, and it includes a potent, highly effective mix of natural ingredients that activate the moment you put this mud face mask on skin. This purifying mud mask absorbs a range of impurities and removes dead skin cells that can dull the skin. A proprietary blend of organic Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Hibiscus Flower and Songyi Mushroom Extract helps brighten, soften and deeply nourish skin. This blend also contains Panthenol, which aids healing, Citrus and Jasmine Extracts, Citric Acid and soothing Clay to leave skin radiant, silky soft and refreshed.

What are the benefits of this hair mask?[brand:sheamoisture]
Which is better for dry skin, this one or the African soap mud mask?
Is this mask worth it?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Radiance Mud Mask!
Product Highlights
This mud mask is lovely and especially since the skin on my face has become very sensitive to products, I have to be very careful of how I experiment with products. I use the Aveeno skin care line to take care of my face and since I have stumbled across Shea Moisture mud masks and face scrubs I have used them and have been for 5months now and my face has not broken out and I believe it's because the products are natural based and not filled with chemicals and artificial perfumes...in reviews
Wendy  C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,988 reviews
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Radiance Mud Mask uploaded by Wendy  C.
Love it!!!! One of my favorite skincare facial masks ever! This mud mask in my opinion really cleans out my pores and leaves my skin feeling super soft👍🏽 And it smells so good! *Side note…This mud mask is for facial use only and not for use on your hair…..So if you see reviews under this listing to use on your hair that is incorrect information and Shea Moisture has separate products for hair use like… [product:sheamoisture-coconut-&-hibiscus-curl-&-shine-hair-masque]
Naomi M.
Macungie, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I really liked this mask from Shea Moisture because it’s really good if you want to relax after a long day and use this to get out all the gunk off your face. If you’re familiar with the Aztec Clay mask it’s similar in the way you have to get it off your face. You have to use a warm-hot facial towel to get it off or else you’re going to be scrubbing all day long which will leave your face really red. It has a nice floral-ish smell which is sometimes overpowering but when it dries you don’t smell it. The texture is like really wet clay. I don’t remember the price but you can get this probably at Walmart or straight from their website or another retailer. Also, the container is empty because I used it all but I wanted to keep it just to use it to store other things.
Maddy A.
Macomb, MI
not my favorite but it had a nice scent which was not overwhelmingly strong. didn’t see a difference in my skin but was not terrible
Rebecca F.
Bryan, TX
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Radiance Mud Mask uploaded by Rebecca F.
I love this product! Shea Moisture is so good. I use this fairly often! The smell is kinda medicinal... nooot my fav, but it always leaves my skin feeling revived & fresh! I have the most ANNOYING skin type... literally every problem imaginable, but this mask causes no negative reaction. Definitely recommend. [product:shea-moisture-coconut-&-hibiscus-radiance-mud-mask]
Floryder B.
Bronx, NY
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Radiance Mud Mask uploaded by Floryder B.
Using this product now it last long and makes my skin feel so smooth after using it affordable
Myesha R.
Washington, NC
Love love love this face mask. I use it once a week. It makes my face soft and it also helps with my dark spots.
Lapassion W.
Largo
I had a really good experience.I loved how the product corrected the dark spots on my face and brightened my complexion.
Amber R.
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Radiance Mud Mask uploaded by Amber R.
I used the individual packet of this mask and it was alright. The mud was a little hard. It seemed to brighten my skin a little bit that was about it.
Cody Dawn  M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Radiance Mud Mask uploaded by Cody Dawn  M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This mask felt nice and dried down quickly. I don’t feel like I noticed a huge difference, but I never do with masks (the exception being CLEANSING APPLE CIDER VINEGAR CLAY MASK + SCRUB... that one is instant amazing). I did enjoy it. This is preference too, as I am not really a mask person.
Summer W.
Nebraska City, NE
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Radiance Mud Mask uploaded by Summer W.
Absolutely the worst mask I have ever tried. Made my skin feel like it was melting off! It says to leave it on for 10 minutes, I couldn't even leave it on that long! 3 minutes and it started burning so bad I had to wash it off. I will NEVER TRY THIS ONE PRODUCT AGAIN!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anyelis R.
fayettevile
il y a 5 mois
Wendy C. il y a 5 mois
There isn’t…..this is a facial mud mask and it works really good👍🏽