BY SHEAMOISTURE

SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Radiance Mud Mask: Made with natural and certified organic ingredients Moisturizing, anti-aging, nourishing Provides deep hydration, skin texture improvement, skin tone improvement, regenerating, and moisturizing For...

• Hi 😊 how is this product for sensitive skin that tends to break out? 3 Answers
  • Is this a good mask for someone with oily skin?2 Answers
  • My question is what type of mud this is? Like morrocan mud? Does it...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Rafia A.
Rafia A.
All Shea Moisture products smell amazing! I feel like I get a natural high whenever I use one of their face masks. This mask left my skin feeling very soft and clean. However, I do have very sensitive skin, so I would definitely recommend only leaving it on for the exact allotted time.
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Mmmm, not sure how I feel about this product. I bought it at Walmart for $2.50 and was very excited to try it, I love shea moisture products but I felt like this actually messed up the texture of my skin. I had a weird bumpy texture after I did the mask!

Sapphire V.
Sapphire V.
Amazing!!!
I love this mudmask it gives me a nice glow. It makes my face feel clean and look hydrated this mask it amazing I love it.
User 1.
User 1.
I've used this brand before I don't know specifics about this particular product but I do know that it smells AMAZING!!
Amber L.
Amber L.
Avon, CT
People really need to read up on what certain ingredients do in a facemask or any facial product before they use it. I see lots of people complaining that this mask had a burning sensation and made their face red. First of all this mask has two types of detox clay in it: bentonite and kaolin. Both will draw out any impurities from your skin like toxins, dust, and free radicals. If you have never done a detox routine this is going to tingle or burn for the first few times you use it but as you start working more with your skin and it becomes less clogged with impurities, the burning sensation will go away. Also kaolin and bentonite will most likely leave your skin looking like you fell asleep in the sun.. DONT FREAK OUT! That's just your blood vessels having been pulled closer to the surface of your skin. Apply moisturizer which you should be doing daily anyway especially after a facemask and the redness will subside.

This mask is wonderful for anyone with sensitive skin. It's organic and the ingredients are plant and vegetable based, naturally occurring in the earth. Kaolin and bentonite are clays that detox your pores, vegetable glycerin helps remove dead skin on the surface, and biscuits flour is loaded with antioxidants that help repair damage done by UV, dust and pollutants. As opposed to another "sensitive skin" ask that is probably loaded with parabens, sulfates and other chemical and gluten based fillers, you can't really get much better than this!!
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Being a mask addict I can definitely tell you this mask is totally a quality product. It's cruelty free, family-owned and operated, certified organic, ethically traded, and just an all-around fantastic product. I love the packaging it really catches your eye and it's super nice. I love the it says it absorbs impurities and removes dead skin cell and I love that has coconut oil shea butter and other natural ingredients that brighten your skin. I love how moisturized it leaves my face it's really nice and it honestly works great. I like that it's a quick 10-minute mask so at the end of the night right before bed I can just throw it on let it sit while I watch a TV show and just wash it off. I highly recommend this for anyone looking for a mass that's going to leave you nourished and leave your skin with that bright youthful glow.
Shantel T.
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
SheaMoisture's Coconut & Hibiscus Radiant Mud Mask absorbs impurities and removes dead skin cells that can dull the skin. A proprietary blend of organic Coconut oil, Shea Butter, Hibiscus Flower, and Songyi Mushroom Extract helps brighten, soften, and deeply nourish skin. Leaves skin radiant and refreshed.
Made with natural and certified organic ingredients.
Coconut Oil nourishes and moisturize skin with Vitamin E and K, iron and fatty acids.
Hibiscus Flower is a natural emollient which treats dry, rough skin and helps improve skin tone.
Songyi Mushroom naturally brightens and evens skin tone. This mask unfortunately burned on my nose and cheeks. I don't know why but I couldn't leave if on my face for too long. Maybe my skin is too sensitive. I love the fragrance but there's an ingredient that doesn't agree with my skin. My eyes were turning red and burning too. This is the most potent facial Mud mask I have ever used . I don't think I will ever purchase this again.
Sara-Catherine F.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
I was super excited to try this mask! I love mud mask and am always on the look out for a new one! This mask is super harsh. I put it on and my face started burning like crazy within 5 minutes. I do not have very sensitive skin at all or many allergies but this mask irritated my skin to no end. I did like the smell and the texture was nice. This is just NOT the mask for me. At all. Would definitely never buy this again.
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
N Las Vegas, NV
I received the Shea Moisture voxbox for free to sample through influenster. The products I received were all from the coconut and hibiscus line. I was very pleased with the products I tried all of them and they all worked great! My absolute favorite was the coconut & hibiscus radiance mud mask with songy mushroom! It was very easy to apply and drys quick. It also has a cute smell. And left my skin very smooth! Also never much enjoyed the coconut and hibiscus shea butter lip balm with sunflower oil it left my lips very smooth and nice ! And also LOVE that it's natural and cruelty free !!!
I will Absolutely purchase both again!
@Influenster @SheaMoisture #SheaTropics #contest #gotitfree
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
I bought this after my friend had recommended it to me. Now I have extremely sensitive skin so I'm usually hesitant to try new masks. I took a chance and bought it. Once I applied the mask my face started to feel like it was burning. I quickly washed the mask off but it left my face looking super red. Even afterwards it felt like I had a sunburn on my face. I definitely won't be using it again.
Jen P.
Jen P.
Akron, NY
Hi 😊 how is this product for sensitive skin that tends to break out?
Kate H.
Kate H.
Is this a good mask for someone with oily skin?
Dayneissa B.
Dayneissa B.
East Orange
My question is what type of mud this is? Like morrocan mud? Does it lighten the skin or does it pigment it for a healthy glowing look? Does it reduce redness or inflammation?
Ceci G.
Ceci G.
Can this mask be applied before I wash my face? Or am I supposed to wash my face, apply the mask, take it off with a wash cloth and then rinse again?