BY SHEAMOISTURE #7 in Detangling Treatments

Description:

Here’s a little secret that’ll smooth all your worries when it comes to your little one’s wayward wavy, curly hair. It’s time to show those nagging curls their right place, it’s time for SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Extra Moisturizing Detangler. This hair care product is nothing short of a magic potion that will bring bounce and life back in your child’s hair!
An absolute must have hair moisturizer from SheaMoisture, this nourishing detangler contains certified organic Shea Butter, which is essential in keeping hair frizz-free and soft as silk. Slippery Elm Extract makes hair smooth to touch while Coconut Oil hydrates, and helps in defining curls. It also contains Hibiscus Flower Extracts to add lustre and volume to hair, giving those kiddie curls extra bounce!
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Extra Moisturizing Detangler protects and moisturizes hair from roots to ends. Its natural ingredients make it completely safe for use by children of all age groups. Apply sparingly on wet or dry hair and watch as this product weaves its magic to transform your child’s wavy, curly hair to beautiful, frizz-free, glossy curls!

Instructions:

Apply to wet or dry hair. Do not rinse. For added body and control, style with Kid's Curling Butter Cream.

Deionized Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Vegetable Glycerine, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Hibiscus Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonium, Citrus Aurantifolia, Jasminium Officinale, Slippery Elm Extract, Essential Oil Blend, Behentrimonium Chloride (Conditioning Salt), Algae Extract, Hyssopus Officinalis Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf and Equisetum Arvense Extract, Althaea Officinalis Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).

• Does this also work well as a leave-in conditioner? I have very d...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good detangler for my daughter. she has...3 Answers
  • My daughter has super thick hair. She gets it fro... Be the first to answer!
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
I use this on my son and it’s definitely made my job a little easier. He’s suuuuper tender headed so I apply some water to his hair first, section his hair, spray shea moisture’s detangler and detangle his hair. Only a couple of bucks too! Check target, Sally’s or wal mart for this product because I definitely recommend it. SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Extra-moisturizing Detangler ❤️
Cristina M.
Provo, Ut
I bought this product for my girls cause they have long and very thick hair so I decided to take a try and may I say compair to other ones out there I really like this one I feel like it leaves there hair looking amazing and feeling great I always make sure to apply good product on my girls hair just cause they are still little (3 and 4) to be exact and I always look into getting stuff that won't hurt them cause of their sinsetive skin and I must say this a go to I highly recommend mommies to buy this for their children
Da'Onne B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I purchased this product from my local Target to use on my children's natural hair (boy and a girl), and I'm very impressed with this product. I like that it is a weightless, pleasant-smelling formula that also lightly moisturizes the hair. I tried this product in my own natural hair and was pleased as well. I love that I can spray it on my hair after a wash n go, which means I don't have to disturb the damp, detangled curls by smearing a thick product all over my hair. I will be buying more of this product!
Robin P.
I use this on myself! This is a cheaper option than the adult version and it smells great . I had some terrible tangles in my fro one day and with hard work and lots of this product I successfully removed them. I’d recommend, it adds a bit of shine also.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
To start I must say that this smells so delicious. It really smells like you're on a tropical island on a beach. I use this on my hair and I am an adult. I have fine curly hair which gets tangled from time to time. It doesn't weigh my hair down. It leaves my hair moisturized and easy to manage. This is perfect for kids and adults.
Heather M.
['Cadiz', ''], KY
This detangler works sooo good and smells absolutely amazing! It's not very pricey (compared to the salon products I buy) and can be found at target and sometimes Walmart or local drugstores! It works great on my kids hair
Lauren A.
Bensalem, PA
Love love love this for my daughters curly hair. It untangles her hair quickly and gently while leaving it moisturized and soft, it leaves no buildup so it’s awesome for use whenever we need. Will totally buy this again!
Chemi C.
Grand Prairie, TX
My daughter has the cutest head of naturally curly hair but it’s always dry and she cries when I comb it out, but this product helps a lot. The tears are much fewer because I don’t have a hard time combing through her curly locks with this detangler.
Mer h.
Shea moisture is hands down got the best hair detangler spray for kids. It works great for my kids hair. It doesn’t weigh down their hair after it dries. The smell is so good too. I’m highly satisfied with this product!!
Rachel M.
San antonio, TX
We use this on my daughters hair which can get super tangled. It does a nice job and allows me to detangle her hair with less pain and fuss. Plus it has a nice coconut smell.
Crystal F.
Where do you buy this product?
Marla J.
Whittier, CA
I have been looking for a good detangler for my daughter. she has very kinky air and it takes me forever to get a combination through. would you recommend this detangler? what makes it different from others ?
Kelli B.
Wilmington, DE
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Extra-moisturizing Detangler Has anybody ever used this? Does it actually detangle well and moisturize? I smelled it in the store and it smells heavenly.
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
Does this also work well as a leave-in conditioner? I have very dry hair and sometimes it needs a little moisture after I get out of the shower.
Rebecca O.
Can I use this on a dry scalp?