BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

Here’s a little secret that’ll smooth all your worries when it comes to your little one’s wayward wavy, curly hair. It’s time to show those nagging curls their right place, it’s time for SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Extra Moisturizing Detangler. This hair care product is nothing short of a magic potion that will bring bounce and life back in your child’s hair!
An absolute must have hair moisturizer from SheaMoisture, this nourishing detangler contains certified organic Shea Butter, which is essential in keeping hair frizz-free and soft as silk. Slippery Elm Extract makes hair smooth to touch while Coconut Oil hydrates, and helps in defining curls. It also contains Hibiscus Flower Extracts to add lustre and volume to hair, giving those kiddie curls extra bounce!
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Extra Moisturizing Detangler protects and moisturizes hair from roots to ends. Its natural ingredients make it completely safe for use by children of all age groups. Apply sparingly on wet or dry hair and watch as this product weaves its magic to transform your child’s wavy, curly hair to beautiful, frizz-free, glossy curls!

Instructions:

Apply to wet or dry hair. Do not rinse. For added body and control, style with Kid's Curling Butter Cream.

Deionized Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Vegetable Glycerine, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Hibiscus Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonium, Citrus Aurantifolia, Jasminium Officinale, Slippery Elm Extract, Essential Oil Blend, Behentrimonium Chloride (Conditioning Salt), Algae Extract, Hyssopus Officinalis Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf and Equisetum Arvense Extract, Althaea Officinalis Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).

• Does this also work well as a leave-in conditioner? I hav...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good detangler for my daughter....3 Answers
  • How good is Thai product haven’t tried but would love to ...1 Answers
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham, PA
I absolutely love this detangler! I loved it so much that I started using it on my hair as well. And it actually works better than my regular detanglers! I love the fact that when you spray it it instantly starts working right away. And when it does start working it does a really good job at detangling every strand of hair. It works so well that you can literally run your comb right through your hair and get not one knot or snag! Plus it has great slip!
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
I use this on my son and it’s definitely made my job a little easier. He’s suuuuper tender headed so I apply some water to his hair first, section his hair, spray shea moisture’s detangler and detangle his hair. Only a couple of bucks too! Check target, Sally’s or wal mart for this product because I definitely recommend it. SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Extra-moisturizing Detangler ❤️
Cristina M.
Provo, Ut
I bought this product for my girls cause they have long and very thick hair so I decided to take a try and may I say compair to other ones out there I really like this one I feel like it leaves there hair looking amazing and feeling great I always make sure to apply good product on my girls hair just cause they are still little (3 and 4) to be exact and I always look into getting stuff that won't hurt them cause of their sinsetive skin and I must say this a go to I highly recommend mommies to buy this for their children
Daonne B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I purchased this product from my local Target to use on my children's natural hair (boy and a girl), and I'm very impressed with this product. I like that it is a weightless, pleasant-smelling formula that also lightly moisturizes the hair. I tried this product in my own natural hair and was pleased as well. I love that I can spray it on my hair after a wash n go, which means I don't have to disturb the damp, detangled curls by smearing a thick product all over my hair. I will be buying more of this product!
Robin P.
I use this on myself! This is a cheaper option than the adult version and it smells great . I had some terrible tangles in my fro one day and with hard work and lots of this product I successfully removed them. I’d recommend, it adds a bit of shine also.
Chase M.
Geneseo, NY
This is my go-to detangler! The scent is light and airy but definitely makes my hair smell amazing. It works much better than any detangler marketed for kids and has much better ingredients. I find that this product is best used in wet hair because my roots can get slightly greasy from this due to the rich ingredients in the product. However, if using anywhere except the roots, this is an excellent product!
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
This. Product. Is. My. Fave. The way it set angles my daughters hair and also hydrated and curls and ughhhh it just does so many wonderful things! My daughter used to hate getting her hair brushed but now we spray some of this on and I hear no complaints! We have been using it for about three years now and I will never even think of buying another!! #highfiveforgoodhaircare #babysofthair #kidsllsitstill
Tiffaine C.
Pawtucket, RI
used a lot of different products on my kids who have extremely unruly hair and this detangler cream is absolutely the best one or the I have come into contact with and it is free of all harmful products
Dulce A.
Navarre, FL
I loveeeeeeee this detangler!!! Hands down my favorite. I used this product on my babygirl who’s going on 9 months. She has a head full of hair lol and when her hair starts to dry up i just spray on alil bit. Its leaves her hair shiny and super smooth on her hair. I believe you can i only spray this product on 4 times in a day. But its overall a good product
Chemi C.
Grand Prairie , TX
My daughter has the cutest head of naturally curly hair but it’s always dry and she cries when I comb it out, but this product helps a lot. The tears are much fewer because I don’t have a hard time combing through her curly locks with this detangler.
Crystal F.
Where do you buy this product?
Marla J.
Whittier, CA
I have been looking for a good detangler for my daughter. she has very kinky air and it takes me forever to get a combination through. would you recommend this detangler? what makes it different from others ?
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
Does this also work well as a leave-in conditioner? I have very dry hair and sometimes it needs a little moisture after I get out of the shower.
Kelli B.
Wilmington, DE
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Extra-moisturizing Detangler Has anybody ever used this? Does it actually detangle well and moisturize? I smelled it in the store and it smells heavenly.
Brenda O.
Pasadena , TX
How good is Thai product haven’t tried but would love to try it