BY SHEAMOISTURE #3 in Detangling Treatments

Sheamoisture s coconut & hibiscus kids extra-moisturizing detangler detangles, defines and tames children's thick, wavy or unruly hair without greasiness. Conditions while restoring luster to dry, dull hair. made with natural and certified organic ingredients. coconut oil hydrates and protects while adding curl definition. hibiscus flower adds shine while maintaining volume. slippery elm extract is a smoothing and soothing emollient. . â

• Does this also work well as a leave-in conditioner? I have very d...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good detangler for my daughter. she has...3 Answers
  • My daughter has super thick hair. She gets it fro... Be the first to answer!
Samantha M.
Belton, TX
I love this stuff!!! It smells good (not fake like the Loreal one). I like the natural ingredients. It seems to last for many uses. I like that it is sulfate free. The sprayer is perfect and spritzes very well. I'm on my second bottle after a year. For some reason my hair gets tangles and split ends so easily, even if I've just brushed it and sat without moving on the couch. This stuff really does the trick. I love it!
Da'Onne B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I purchased this product from my local Target to use on my children's natural hair (boy and a girl), and I'm very impressed with this product. I like that it is a weightless, pleasant-smelling formula that also lightly moisturizes the hair. I tried this product in my own natural hair and was pleased as well. I love that I can spray it on my hair after a wash n go, which means I don't have to disturb the damp, detangled curls by smearing a thick product all over my hair. I will be buying more of this product!
Robin P.
I use this on myself! This is a cheaper option than the adult version and it smells great . I had some terrible tangles in my fro one day and with hard work and lots of this product I successfully removed them. I’d recommend, it adds a bit of shine also.
Chemi C.
Grand Prairie, TX
My daughter has the cutest head of naturally curly hair but it’s always dry and she cries when I comb it out, but this product helps a lot. The tears are much fewer because I don’t have a hard time combing through her curly locks with this detangler.
Jamie D.
Somerset
This makes my hair and scalp feel and look amazing. I usually spray a pretty generous amount and throw my hair in a pony and sleep on it. Next morning I shower and my hair has been transformed. I love this stuff and it's pretty affordable
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
To start I must say that this smells so delicious. It really smells like you're on a tropical island on a beach. I use this on my hair and I am an adult. I have fine curly hair which gets tangled from time to time. It doesn't weigh my hair down. It leaves my hair moisturized and easy to manage. This is perfect for kids and adults.
MrsStacyMichelle B.
I used this on my hair when my scalp was overly dry and had dandruff. Putting this on I saw results fast. Left my scalp moisturized! This is my go to product for my scalp. I recommend this to all my friends and family.
SaraAnn C.
Fountain Inn
My daughter has naturally curly thick hair. I️ have used every detangler and seem to enjoy this one the most. Even though it’s a little pricer, it leave her hair feeling smooth and healthy. This will be what I continue to use in her hair .
Brie V.
Newaygo, MI
I have trouble with my hair getting tangled and it happens so easily. I bought this hoping that it would help with the tangles and make it almost painless since I have the most sensitive scalp ever. I will NEVER purchase another detangler. It works so well, and it smells good and doesn’t make your hair “gross” feeling like other detanglers do.
lauren f.
fort recovery
can always use extra help detangling my hair. this smells great too and leaves my hair smelling good and feeling even better. i would love to have an infinite supply of this bc it is just so nice!!!!
Marla J.
Whittier, CA
I have been looking for a good detangler for my daughter. she has very kinky air and it takes me forever to get a combination through. would you recommend this detangler? what makes it different from others ?
Crystal F.
Where do you buy this product?
Kelli B.
Wilmington, DE
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Extra-Moisturizing Detangler Has anybody ever used this? Does it actually detangle well and moisturize? I smelled it in the store and it smells heavenly.
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
Does this also work well as a leave-in conditioner? I have very dry hair and sometimes it needs a little moisture after I get out of the shower.
Rebecca O.
Can I use this on a dry scalp?