BeautyHair ProductsSheaMoisture
Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Extra-Moisturizing Detangler

SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Extra-Moisturizing Detangler

SheaMoisture Kids Detangler - Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Extra-Moisturizing Detangler Spray Make hair washing day easier for you and your kids with this SheaMoisture kid's detangler conditioner with Coconut and Hibiscus. Instead of the constant struggle to avoid hurting young tender heads with all of that tugging and pulling, you can finally gain more control over those nagging curls or waves. That means that it's time for SheaMoisture's Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Extra Moisturizing Detangler. This hair care product is nothing short of a magic potion that will bring bounce and life back in your child's hair! This good-smelling kid's detangler spray is an absolute must have hair moisturizer from SheaMoisture. It contains certified organic Shea Butter, which is essential in keeping hair frizz-free and soft as silk. Slippery Elm Extract makes your child's hair smooth to touch, while Coconut Oil hydrates, and helps in defining curls for easier natural styling. Hibiscus Flower Extracts add luster and volume to youthful hair, giving those kiddie curls extra bounce. SheaMoisture's Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Extra Moisturizing Detangler protects and moisturizes your child's hair from roots to ends. Its natural ingredients make this detangler completely safe for use by children of all age groups. We've designed it to work wonders for kids with hair types ranging from 3A to 4C. Apply this rich formula sparingly on wet or dry hair and watch as this product weaves its magic to transform your child's wavy, curly hair to beautiful, frizz-free, glossy curls.

Love this line of products, but how does it leave hair? Dry feeling o greasy or somewhere in between?
Is this worth buying?
Has anyone tried this? Does it weigh curls down?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Extra-Moisturizing Detangler!
Channel M.
champssurmarne
Parfait pour demeler en plus la noix de coco sens hyper bon produit excellent Le peigne passe tout seule des que je l’applique
Kimberly S.
My daughter has super thick, fine, waist length hair and this is the only detangler we use. Doesn't leave her hair oily but gives enough slip to get those stubborn knots out. Smells good and moisturizes her hair.
Melissa G.
Bronx, NY
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Extra-Moisturizing Detangler uploaded by Melissa G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have not used the shampoo or conditioner yet but I did use the deranged on my daughters hair and I must say it did it’s job and it smells good. It was so easy to detangle her hair and she didn’t cry while I was combing her hair out. [product:sheamoisture-coconut-&-hibiscus-kids-extra-moisturizing-detangler]
Jeslyn J.
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Extra-Moisturizing Detangler uploaded by Jeslyn J.
I use this on my kids daily & it’s amazing ! I don’t know what I would do with out it ❤️ it’s been my go to since my daughter was 8 months old .[product:sheamoisture-coconut-&-hibiscus-kids-extra-moisturizing-detangler]
Tristany L.
W Sacramento, CA
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Extra-Moisturizing Detangler uploaded by Tristany L.
Purchased at: Target
Adds hydration and also works great as a detangler. My son has been using this every night he washes his hair. He has curly hair, shoulder length. It smells great too! We are definitely a fan of this
Darlina R.
Clearwater, FL
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Extra-Moisturizing Detangler uploaded by Darlina R.
Purchased at: Walmart
My children have long and curly hair which makes me struggle a lot when it comes to washing and combing it since I started using this product I love it is free of sulfates, parabens, it smells super rich and smooth at the same time it leaves their hair super soft and hydrated I give it a ten
nayeli Q.
Cicero, IL
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Extra-Moisturizing Detangler uploaded by nayeli Q.
Purchased at: Target
I got this for my daughter and always has very mad knots on her hair and I was able to brush thru her hair so easily . I love the smell and how it shines her curly hair as well . Definitely recommend and very affordable:
Elizabeth H.
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Extra-Moisturizing Detangler uploaded by Elizabeth H.
Although this product is labeled for kids I have only used it a few times and I love it, it’s affordable and detangles my hair so easily and controls frizz without leaving it greasy or flat. It also smells nice.
Flora S.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Walgreens
A great hair detangler! It says it’s got kids but I love using this product to help from losing a ton of hair when combing after showers. Nice coconut scent.SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Extra-Moisturizing Detangler
Jessica M.
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Extra-Moisturizing Detangler uploaded by Jessica M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is perfect, it smells so good and really works at getting the tangles out of my curly hair. It’s easy to spray on and comb out !! You don’t need to spray a lot either. It’s perfect for little through the day as well . I definitely recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alona S.
Lincolnton, NC
il y a un an
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Extra-Moisturizing Detangler For those with kids how well did it work for their hair or your own?
Kallie W. il y a 4 mois
I use this on my daughter's dry curly hair several times a week and it works great! Detangles, smells great and moisturizes!