BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

Wish you could get your kid’s wayward curls to behave according to your wishes? SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Curling Butter Cream is formulated to grant your wish! This gentle butter cream is created using natural ingredients making it completely safe for children.
Coconut Oil blended into the nourishing formula of SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Curling Butter Cream provides intense moisturization while adding definition to dry, sensitive curls. Hibiscus Flower Extracts add volume to curls and impart a brilliant shine while slippery Elm Extract soothes and smooths sensitive locks. Certified Organic Shea Butter used in this moisturizing formula nourishes every strand to leave your child with healthy, bouncy and adorably defined curls!
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Curling Butter Cream is a nourishing and protective styling aid which provides a soft hold, making it easy to transform your kid’s curls into beautiful, frizz-free styles!

Instructions:

Apply a small amount. Use fingers to gently work through hair from roots to end. Style as desired.

Deionized Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Hibiscus Flower Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Silk Protein, Centrimonium Chloride, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Sorbitol Esters, Panthenol (Pro-vitmain B-5), Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Medica Limonium, Citrus Aurantifolia, Jasminium Officinale, Slippery Elm Extract, Proprietary Essential Oil Blend, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).

• How old does the child has to be to use it on the child h...1 Answers
  • I just bought this haven't tried it yet my son is only 6 ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this on a child under the age of 1? My so...1 Answers
Katie M.
Reading, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of the first products I used when going natural. It smells great and it leaves my hair really soft. Only thing is I think it is a bit too heavy.
Dahian A.
This is great for very coily or dry curly hair. Its thick, hydrating and smells delicious. I have purchased this several times.
Brinela V.
I have mix feelings about this product, it does get me beautiful curls that last long but it also leaves my hair so so greasy. i have oily hair so adding butter cream  might not be the greatest idea, but i love how it gets mu hair to be curly at least for a whole day. This might work better for you if you have dry hair.
Mercedes P.
Saratoga Springs
This product smells great! Also a very good price point for the job the product does. It’s a little bit thicker, so you don’t need too much of it! A little goes a very long way.
Chrisamtumas H.
Troy
When my daughter reached a certain age, I started using SheaMoisture product on her hair.  It kept her hair curly and soft.  It smells great and it lathers great as well.  Days after her wash you could still smell the product sent. I would recommend SheaMoisture products to my friends and family!
Ashley H.
Clinton Twp, MI
Purchased at: Target
This product did a decent job bringing out my daughter's curls, however it was too thick for my liking. She has finger-sized ringlets, but her hair is extremely fine and very fragile. This was too heavy and made her look greasy. Additionally, she developed a rash from it, so we ended up giving it away. My kids have highly sensitive skin, so although I knew that it could going in, I'd heard such awesome things about Shea Moisture that I was hoping we would avoid it. The price is decent - - a little higher than what I would have expected for Walmart/Target brands, but I think given the right hair texture it would be worth it.
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product for natural curly hair. Very hydrating and it makes the hair soooo soft.
nephthys p.
Purchased at: Amazon
This line of products always deliver on what its says it does. Each ingredient has it's on purpose and they truly work to keep your hair healthy. Love the smell and keeps your hair soft and moisturized
Ellenyar B.
Bridgeport , CT
Purchased at: Target
Another great product by shea moisture! I love it because it moisturizes my hair the consistency is not watered down and it is worth the money.
Amanda P.
Purchased at: Walmart
SUPER moisturizing and great for defining curls. My daughter’s hair drinks this stuff up so I wish the container was a bit bigger.
Lindsey  P.
Decatur, IL
I'm starting to love this stuff on my mixed sons hair, is there anymore shea moisture products you love?
Monica S.
Fairburn, GA
Has anyone used this on a child under the age of 1? My sons hair needs moisture and hold (mixed child).
Zoey P.
Newark , DE
I just bought this haven't tried it yet my son is only 6 months but he's got a head full of hair. He's mixed but has half curly half frizzy straight hair. I think it needs some thing to help form it and give it moisture! Baby shampoo & conditioner ain't cutting it
How old does the child has to be to use it on the child hair ???
Sandy E.
Ottawa, ON
what's the difference between that and the adult version?