BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

Wish you could get your kid’s wayward curls to behave according to your wishes? SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Curling Butter Cream is formulated to grant your wish! This gentle butter cream is created using natural ingredients making it completely safe for children.
Coconut Oil blended into the nourishing formula of SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Curling Butter Cream provides intense moisturization while adding definition to dry, sensitive curls. Hibiscus Flower Extracts add volume to curls and impart a brilliant shine while slippery Elm Extract soothes and smooths sensitive locks. Certified Organic Shea Butter used in this moisturizing formula nourishes every strand to leave your child with healthy, bouncy and adorably defined curls!
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Curling Butter Cream is a nourishing and protective styling aid which provides a soft hold, making it easy to transform your kid’s curls into beautiful, frizz-free styles!

Instructions:

Apply a small amount. Use fingers to gently work through hair from roots to end. Style as desired.

Deionized Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Hibiscus Flower Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Silk Protein, Centrimonium Chloride, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Sorbitol Esters, Panthenol (Pro-vitmain B-5), Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Medica Limonium, Citrus Aurantifolia, Jasminium Officinale, Slippery Elm Extract, Proprietary Essential Oil Blend, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).

• How old does the child has to be to use it on the child h...1 Answers
  • I just bought this haven't tried it yet my son is only 6 ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this on a child under the age of 1? My so...1 Answers
Ellenyar B.
Bridgeport , CT
Purchased at: Target
Another great product by shea moisture! I love it because it moisturizes my hair the consistency is not watered down and it is worth the money.
Dorese L.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a really nice thick hair product. It has an amazing smell to it and it doesn’t cost too much. The only down side is my daughter has multiple textures and it doesn’t work for all parts of her hair but it is really good
Christine C.
Buckeye, AZ
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love the way this smells! A little bit goes a long way or it can weigh your curls down. It leaves my hair shiny and ky curls defined and shiny!
Milly P.
Mount Laurel
Purchased at: Target
I use this for my baby girls hair. She has beautiful curls, but they tend to dry out. This is great for in between wash days to help maintain her moisture.
Chantel B.
It provides the perfect amount of moisture for our dry climate. It defines my baby’s hair so well. It is a little pricey, but a little bit of product goes a long way so you are definitely getting your money’s worth.
Rachel R.
Binghamton, NY
I use this one on a girl in my class. Her hair is a 4c. It worse well to smooth her frizz and smells yummy. Love it.
C A.
Purchased at: Walmart
With natural hair you often go through trial and error in finding products that work for your hair. Fortunately this has been an awesome product for myself and my daughter. Soft hair, smells good and promotes hair growth. Love all the SM products
Sharmese B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I think honestly this works the same as the adult one I haven’t actually looked at the two to compare both brands but it works the same I just prefer to use the regular one because it comes in bigger containers so I feel like my money goes further just buying the regular full size one.
Tana R.
Springfield, OR
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the only cream I use on my daughters 3c hair it works amazing smells like heaven and leaves her hair super healthy shiny and bouncy
Shalana F.
Purchased at: CVS
Works great for my 4 year old hair. I use it right after I wash it or mid week to refresh his hair. It also makes detangling so much easier.
Lindsey  P.
Decatur , IL
I'm starting to love this stuff on my mixed sons hair, is there anymore shea moisture products you love?
Monica S.
Fairburn, GA
Has anyone used this on a child under the age of 1? My sons hair needs moisture and hold (mixed child).
Zoey P.
Newark , DE
I just bought this haven't tried it yet my son is only 6 months but he's got a head full of hair. He's mixed but has half curly half frizzy straight hair. I think it needs some thing to help form it and give it moisture! Baby shampoo & conditioner ain't cutting it
How old does the child has to be to use it on the child hair ???
Sandy E.
Ottawa, ON
what's the difference between that and the adult version?