BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

Wish you could get your kid’s wayward curls to behave according to your wishes? SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Curling Butter Cream is formulated to grant your wish! This gentle butter cream is created using natural ingredients making it completely safe for children.
Coconut Oil blended into the nourishing formula of SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Curling Butter Cream provides intense moisturization while adding definition to dry, sensitive curls. Hibiscus Flower Extracts add volume to curls and impart a brilliant shine while slippery Elm Extract soothes and smooths sensitive locks. Certified Organic Shea Butter used in this moisturizing formula nourishes every strand to leave your child with healthy, bouncy and adorably defined curls!
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Curling Butter Cream is a nourishing and protective styling aid which provides a soft hold, making it easy to transform your kid’s curls into beautiful, frizz-free styles!

Instructions:

Apply a small amount. Use fingers to gently work through hair from roots to end. Style as desired.

Deionized Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Hibiscus Flower Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Silk Protein, Centrimonium Chloride, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Sorbitol Esters, Panthenol (Pro-vitmain B-5), Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Medica Limonium, Citrus Aurantifolia, Jasminium Officinale, Slippery Elm Extract, Proprietary Essential Oil Blend, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).

Genesis A.
Wallington, NJ
Makes my hair really oily by the next day, however it smells really delicious and moisturizes really well. Even though i have thick hair I only use this as a hair mask
Courtney R.
Columbus, OH
Good God, dolls, this is it. I have finally found the perfect hair product for my toddler. My little girl has 3A- 3B hair and I have searched far and wide for a product to get rid of frizz, tame curls, and make her hair soft and this is it. It smells great and works even better. Now, the picture of her on the left is a bit of an exaggeration, however it shows exactly what this product can do. It's cruelty free, organic, and has a 12 month shelf life. It's pretty much the perfect product. I bought this with my own money at Walmart and it was around $10. I'm not being paid to review this, all opinions are my own!!
🌹Lisbeth🌹 L.
Van Nuys , CA
The cream has a really nice scent, I use it on my daughter right after bath, she has curly hair and if I don’t put this on her hair looks very dry and this helps her curls have more volume and her hair looks shiny.
Nicole R.
This product is awesome overall! In the beginning, it gave my daughters hair nice moisture and it made her curls pop really well! Once my daughter got older, her curls needed a little more moisture so we ended up switching products. I ended up using the rest on my hair, and surprisingly, it left my own hair really moisturizing!
Ellery M.
Milwaukee, WI
Even though I'm not a kid, I bought this curling cream from Target. I have thick, wavy-to-curly, frizzy hair. My hair looks best with a little product post-shower, but I hate the crunchy feeling of most curling products. This gives me amazing curls with no crunchiness! It leaves my hair super soft and it smells great! My hair smells like coconut and is relatively frizz-free.
Mikayla S.
Davis, CA
I just decided to start wearing my natural hair. I had heard about Shea Moisture's products and decided to give it a try. I'm very impressed. This doesn't leave my hair hard and crunchy like other products. My curls are soft and smell amazing. I can't stop playing with my super defined curls. I'd recommend this product for anyone who is just starting out.
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Any one with curly headed babies or children, THIS stuff is amazing! My child's hair gets frizzy and all over the place, and this holds the little curls and prevents the frizz! Not to mention it smells SO GOOD and doesn't get crunchy or hard once put in hair. Purchased from Walmart too! Check out those curls! 😍
Chenise M.
I love this product for my daughter's curls. It makes it sooo moist which is a problem in certain spots due to dryness. I recommend this to anyone with curly dry hair.
Jessica W.
My curly haired daughter wears this butter cream in her hair everyday and it keeps her curls looking gorgeous until her next nap time. I love the smell, the ingredients, the texture. what I love most is that it doesn't make my daughters hair look crunchy. it keeps her curls nice and soft and in place.
Geraldine N.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I can't say how much I love this line! Absolutely amazing. Leaves my daughters crazy curls so light and bouncy! She gets compliments everywhere we go and I brag about this line to everyone! It took forever to find something that worked well for her hair!
Lindsey  P.
Decatur , IL
I'm starting to love this stuff on my mixed sons hair, is there anymore shea moisture products you love?
melanie c.
does this dry into their hair or does it keep their hair moist?
Sandy E.
Ottawa
what's the difference between that and the adult version?
Sandy E.
Ottawa
does it look ashy on the skin?
Zoey P.
Newark, DE
I just bought this haven't tried it yet my son is only 6 months but he's got a head full of hair. He's mixed but has half curly half frizzy straight hair. I think it needs some thing to help form it and give it moisture! Baby shampoo & conditioner ain't cutting it