BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

Wish you could get your kid’s wayward curls to behave according to your wishes? SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Curling Butter Cream is formulated to grant your wish! This gentle butter cream is created using natural ingredients making it completely safe for children.
Coconut Oil blended into the nourishing formula of SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Curling Butter Cream provides intense moisturization while adding definition to dry, sensitive curls. Hibiscus Flower Extracts add volume to curls and impart a brilliant shine while slippery Elm Extract soothes and smooths sensitive locks. Certified Organic Shea Butter used in this moisturizing formula nourishes every strand to leave your child with healthy, bouncy and adorably defined curls!
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Curling Butter Cream is a nourishing and protective styling aid which provides a soft hold, making it easy to transform your kid’s curls into beautiful, frizz-free styles!

Instructions:

Apply a small amount. Use fingers to gently work through hair from roots to end. Style as desired.

Deionized Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Hibiscus Flower Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Silk Protein, Centrimonium Chloride, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Sorbitol Esters, Panthenol (Pro-vitmain B-5), Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Medica Limonium, Citrus Aurantifolia, Jasminium Officinale, Slippery Elm Extract, Proprietary Essential Oil Blend, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).

• How old does the child has to be to use it on the child h...1 Answers
  • I just bought this haven't tried it yet my son is only 6 ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this on a child under the age of 1? My so...1 Answers
Nicole R.
San Leandro, CA
I tried this on my daughter's hair. She has curly and thick hair, but this product didn't work in defining or keeping the shape of her hair. She just ended up looking frizzy. Smells great though.
Genesis A.
Wallington, NJ
Makes my hair really oily by the next day, however it smells really delicious and moisturizes really well. Even though i have thick hair I only use this as a hair mask
Stephanie J.
Oak Harbor, WA
I bought this thinking it would be amazing for my daughters hair. I use it on her once in a while. I just feel like it doesn't do much for her hair. It's just not for her hair I feel. So far I haven't found anything that works for my daughters hair. I would not buy this again.
Keziah A.
it should have had more of an curl ben been smoother it should have been less pricey and more hair care.but it was a good product.
Jamie B.
Greenwood
This is a product that I have tried on my mixed daughters hair. It is ok but I don't really like the consistency of the texture of this product
Dorese L.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a really nice thick hair product. It has an amazing smell to it and it doesn’t cost too much. The only down side is my daughter has multiple textures and it doesn’t work for all parts of her hair but it is really good
Milly P.
Mount Laurel
Purchased at: Target
I use this for my baby girls hair. She has beautiful curls, but they tend to dry out. This is great for in between wash days to help maintain her moisture.
Rachel R.
Binghamton, NY
I use this one on a girl in my class. Her hair is a 4c. It worse well to smooth her frizz and smells yummy. Love it.
Lauren T.
Silver Spring, MD
Purchased at: Target
My daughter has very thick curly hair that frizzes very easily. This curl cream defines her curls and holds them through a school day which is impressive. It also doesn’t leave a residue on her hair like some other creams tend to do.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
This is a great curl cream! I love that it’s all natural and it definitely enhances my natural curls. Also, it smells amazing! I love that it’s budget friendly! I can’t say that it tops my favorite DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer but it definitely does a great job!
Lindsey  P.
Decatur , IL
I'm starting to love this stuff on my mixed sons hair, is there anymore shea moisture products you love?
Monica S.
Fairburn, GA
Has anyone used this on a child under the age of 1? My sons hair needs moisture and hold (mixed child).
Zoey P.
Newark , DE
I just bought this haven't tried it yet my son is only 6 months but he's got a head full of hair. He's mixed but has half curly half frizzy straight hair. I think it needs some thing to help form it and give it moisture! Baby shampoo & conditioner ain't cutting it
How old does the child has to be to use it on the child hair ???
Sandy E.
Ottawa, ON
what's the difference between that and the adult version?