BY SHEAMOISTURE #84 in Hair Cream

Description:

Wish you could get your kid’s wayward curls to behave according to your wishes? SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Curling Butter Cream is formulated to grant your wish! This gentle butter cream is created using natural ingredients making it completely safe for children.
Coconut Oil blended into the nourishing formula of SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Curling Butter Cream provides intense moisturization while adding definition to dry, sensitive curls. Hibiscus Flower Extracts add volume to curls and impart a brilliant shine while slippery Elm Extract soothes and smooths sensitive locks. Certified Organic Shea Butter used in this moisturizing formula nourishes every strand to leave your child with healthy, bouncy and adorably defined curls!
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Curling Butter Cream is a nourishing and protective styling aid which provides a soft hold, making it easy to transform your kid’s curls into beautiful, frizz-free styles!

Instructions:

Apply a small amount. Use fingers to gently work through hair from roots to end. Style as desired.

Deionized Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Hibiscus Flower Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Silk Protein, Centrimonium Chloride, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Sorbitol Esters, Panthenol (Pro-vitmain B-5), Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Medica Limonium, Citrus Aurantifolia, Jasminium Officinale, Slippery Elm Extract, Proprietary Essential Oil Blend, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).

Nicole R.
San Leandro, CA
I tried this on my daughter's hair. She has curly and thick hair, but this product didn't work in defining or keeping the shape of her hair. She just ended up looking frizzy. Smells great though.
Jamie B.
Greenwood
This is a product that I have tried on my mixed daughters hair. It is ok but I don't really like the consistency of the texture of this product
Genesis A.
Wallington, NJ
Makes my hair really oily by the next day, however it smells really delicious and moisturizes really well. Even though i have thick hair I only use this as a hair mask
Keziah A.
it should have had more of an curl ben been smoother it should have been less pricey and more hair care.but it was a good product.
Stephanie J.
Oak Harbor, WA
I bought this thinking it would be amazing for my daughters hair. I use it on her once in a while. I just feel like it doesn't do much for her hair. It's just not for her hair I feel. So far I haven't found anything that works for my daughters hair. I would not buy this again.
Mekenna C.
Fort Hood
This cream holds the curls really well. When I'm doing my daughter's hair I like to use it with the twisties that I give her.  My daughter is biracial and has 3c curls. I think this product lasts for a day, probably because my daughter is 5yrs old and is playing all day everyday, she also loves to mess with her hair. Comparing this product to others I don't see a stand out difference, I do like it though and see myself as a repeat customer.
Tamika N.
Sacramento, CA
This hair product enhances and defines my son's natural kinky curly hair. This stuff is expensive though
Charlene h.
ponchatoula
I feel in love with this stuff the day I put this in my daughters hair. Good slip, moisturizes, and plenty of hold. I just wish it would last a little longer before hair becoming dry. Still amazing though, it works to get that shiny look. Would definitely buy again.
DeAndra H.
Columbus , OH
I just recently started using this on my kids hair due to their hair being so dry. It totally moisturizes their curls leaving their hair soft and smelling delish! I would totally recommend this for moms with kiddos that have naturally curly hair.
J v.
im an adult and yes ive tried this lol. i am not a big fan of the smell of this but it defnitely does what it is supposed to do and leaves the hair nice and soft. i have thick hair and it works perfectly fine. i would definitely buy this again and again
Lindsey  P.
I'm starting to love this stuff on my mixed sons hair, is there anymore shea moisture products you love?
melanie c.
does this dry into their hair or does it keep their hair moist?
Zoey P.
Wilmington, DE
I just bought this haven't tried it yet my son is only 6 months but he's got a head full of hair. He's mixed but has half curly half frizzy straight hair. I think it needs some thing to help form it and give it moisture! Baby shampoo & conditioner ain't cutting it
Monica S.
Fairburn, GA
Has anyone used this on a child under the age of 1? My sons hair needs moisture and hold (mixed child).