BY SHEAMOISTURE #89 in Hair Cream

Description:

Wish you could get your kid’s wayward curls to behave according to your wishes? SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Curling Butter Cream is formulated to grant your wish! This gentle butter cream is created using natural ingredients making it completely safe for children.
Coconut Oil blended into the nourishing formula of SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Curling Butter Cream provides intense moisturization while adding definition to dry, sensitive curls. Hibiscus Flower Extracts add volume to curls and impart a brilliant shine while slippery Elm Extract soothes and smooths sensitive locks. Certified Organic Shea Butter used in this moisturizing formula nourishes every strand to leave your child with healthy, bouncy and adorably defined curls!
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Curling Butter Cream is a nourishing and protective styling aid which provides a soft hold, making it easy to transform your kid’s curls into beautiful, frizz-free styles!

Instructions:

Apply a small amount. Use fingers to gently work through hair from roots to end. Style as desired.

Deionized Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Hibiscus Flower Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Silk Protein, Centrimonium Chloride, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Sorbitol Esters, Panthenol (Pro-vitmain B-5), Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Medica Limonium, Citrus Aurantifolia, Jasminium Officinale, Slippery Elm Extract, Proprietary Essential Oil Blend, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).

• How old does the child has to be to use it on the child h...1 Answers
  • I just bought this haven't tried it yet my son is only 6 ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this on a child under the age of 1? My so...1 Answers
Kierstin B.
Columbia, MD
This butter cream leaves my daughters hair so soft and also brings out the curls and they last longer throughout the day with this. It’s a good price. And you can find it Walmart or target. I recommend to other parents with curly haired kids!
Kristine R.
New York
This is the first time using this for my daughter since she has mixed texture hair. It’s easy to use and it smells really great. I purchased it with a promotion from target and it’s worth buying it! I love this product!
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
Everything about this product is amazing! Keeps my daughters out of control curls manageable anddddd smelling good and for another plus it doesn't make her hair greasy! We have been using this product for about three years and I will never even think about buying a different one! Inside This little jar is a masterpiece of epic proportions and I would recommend it to anyone that needs a little extra boost for their hair!!
Samantha S.
Laurel, DE
I absolutely LOVE this cream for my daughters hair!! She’s mixed so she has that kinky but smooth hair texture and this just makes it shine and feel so soft..It is on the expensive side tho but it’s worth it!!
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham, PA
I bought this for my son, however he has really thick and hard to manage hair that doesn’t really curl up well because his curls stay so locked. So I stopped using this for him and used it for myself and it works great just like the normal products for adults.
Raven R.
kenvil, NJ
I have had so much trouble finding a product that worked great with my sons hair. I definitely found it! I use this product on my sons hair every time I wash his hair. it helps enhance his curls and It lasts all day.
🌹Lisbeth🌹 L.
Van Nuys , CA
The cream has a really nice scent, I use it on my daughter right after bath, she has curly hair and if I don’t put this on her hair looks very dry and this helps her curls have more volume and her hair looks shiny.
LeRai💎 P.
Harrisburg
This cream is the truth!! My daughter has really curly hair but only when its wet. I tried other products to get her hair to curl up. But nothing worked until I got ahold of this cream. I use it every time I want to curl her hair. It keeps it light, shiny and moisturizing.
Samantina Z.
Elmhurst, NY
Amazing! Especially if you have natural curls. It keeps the curls tights and it smells good. Shea Moisture makes really good products, especially if you have thick hair like myself.
Anna R.
Ypsilanti, MI
Use this on my sons head EVERYDAY. Works like magic on his curls. He has fine but VERY curly textured hair. Takes me forever to do it properly. This has helped keep the snags and naps out of his hair!! 5 STARS!
Lindsey  P.
Decatur , IL
I'm starting to love this stuff on my mixed sons hair, is there anymore shea moisture products you love?
melanie c.
does this dry into their hair or does it keep their hair moist?
Sandy E.
Ottawa
what's the difference between that and the adult version?
Monica S.
Fairburn, GA
Has anyone used this on a child under the age of 1? My sons hair needs moisture and hold (mixed child).
Zoey P.
Newark, DE
I just bought this haven't tried it yet my son is only 6 months but he's got a head full of hair. He's mixed but has half curly half frizzy straight hair. I think it needs some thing to help form it and give it moisture! Baby shampoo & conditioner ain't cutting it

back