BY SHEAMOISTURE #91 in Hair Cream

Description:

Wish you could get your kid’s wayward curls to behave according to your wishes? SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Curling Butter Cream is formulated to grant your wish! This gentle butter cream is created using natural ingredients making it completely safe for children.
Coconut Oil blended into the nourishing formula of SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Curling Butter Cream provides intense moisturization while adding definition to dry, sensitive curls. Hibiscus Flower Extracts add volume to curls and impart a brilliant shine while slippery Elm Extract soothes and smooths sensitive locks. Certified Organic Shea Butter used in this moisturizing formula nourishes every strand to leave your child with healthy, bouncy and adorably defined curls!
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Curling Butter Cream is a nourishing and protective styling aid which provides a soft hold, making it easy to transform your kid’s curls into beautiful, frizz-free styles!

Instructions:

Apply a small amount. Use fingers to gently work through hair from roots to end. Style as desired.

Deionized Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Hibiscus Flower Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Silk Protein, Centrimonium Chloride, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Sorbitol Esters, Panthenol (Pro-vitmain B-5), Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Medica Limonium, Citrus Aurantifolia, Jasminium Officinale, Slippery Elm Extract, Proprietary Essential Oil Blend, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).

Chenise M.
I love this product for my daughter's curls. It makes it sooo moist which is a problem in certain spots due to dryness. I recommend this to anyone with curly dry hair.
Nicole R.
San Leandro, CA
I tried this on my daughter's hair. She has curly and thick hair, but this product didn't work in defining or keeping the shape of her hair. She just ended up looking frizzy. Smells great though.
Breanna R.
Echo, LA
Really love this product! I have curly hair and it provides so much moisture to my hair and enables my hair to keep the bounce I want without weighing it down
Sarah F.
LOVE this cream. I use it on my daughters hair after shampoo during bath time. Keeps her hair nice and curly plus it smells amazing. Couldn't be happier!
Brandace D.
Beaumont, TX
I use this on my girls. Both have natural curly hair. I does not leave any residue, & helps maintain their curl pattern. I buy this at Walgreens
Diamond H.
Claymont, DE
This works miracles on my son's tight, easily tangled hair. Combined with the use of Shea moisture detangler, this is a life,time and tear saver.
Penelope g.
Bronx, NY
My daughter's hair is really thick and curly and this really helps when it comes to getting her hair under control. It defines her curls nicely
Jamie B.
Greenwood
This is a product that I have tried on my mixed daughters hair. It is ok but I don't really like the consistency of the texture of this product
Zari C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I can't say enough great things about this product. I love it and a lot of the Shea Moisture line of profucts. Really good for curls!
Keziah A.
it should have had more of an curl ben been smoother it should have been less pricey and more hair care.but it was a good product.
Lindsey  P.
I'm starting to love this stuff on my mixed sons hair, is there anymore shea moisture products you love?
melanie c.
does this dry into their hair or does it keep their hair moist?
Zoey P.
Wilmington, DE
I just bought this haven't tried it yet my son is only 6 months but he's got a head full of hair. He's mixed but has half curly half frizzy straight hair. I think it needs some thing to help form it and give it moisture! Baby shampoo & conditioner ain't cutting it
Monica S.
Fairburn, GA
Has anyone used this on a child under the age of 1? My sons hair needs moisture and hold (mixed child).