BY SHEAMOISTURE #91 in Hair Cream

Description:

Wish you could get your kid’s wayward curls to behave according to your wishes? SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Curling Butter Cream is formulated to grant your wish! This gentle butter cream is created using natural ingredients making it completely safe for children.
Coconut Oil blended into the nourishing formula of SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Curling Butter Cream provides intense moisturization while adding definition to dry, sensitive curls. Hibiscus Flower Extracts add volume to curls and impart a brilliant shine while slippery Elm Extract soothes and smooths sensitive locks. Certified Organic Shea Butter used in this moisturizing formula nourishes every strand to leave your child with healthy, bouncy and adorably defined curls!
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Curling Butter Cream is a nourishing and protective styling aid which provides a soft hold, making it easy to transform your kid’s curls into beautiful, frizz-free styles!

Instructions:

Apply a small amount. Use fingers to gently work through hair from roots to end. Style as desired.

Deionized Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Hibiscus Flower Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Silk Protein, Centrimonium Chloride, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Sorbitol Esters, Panthenol (Pro-vitmain B-5), Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Medica Limonium, Citrus Aurantifolia, Jasminium Officinale, Slippery Elm Extract, Proprietary Essential Oil Blend, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).

keren a.
lake arthur , LA
I have used this in me and my daughter hair and it have our hair looking and feeling very clean and healthy. It also leaves out hair super soft and moisturized. I highly recommend it.
Jennifer R.
Oklahoma City , OK
I bought this for my daughter, it smelled great and did the job by keeping her hair moisturized. It just depends on the persons hair texture with this product. It worked for my sighted but left clumps in her hair which was a little annoying.
Elizabeth B.
I use this for my Lil princess who has super curly hair and not only does it manage and make her curls pop. But it also helps with detangling and smells awesome and the best part is that she likes it too.
Norrisha L.
Long Beach, CA
Works wonders on my sons head he has nice curly hair but it gets dry and this butter fixes that well ut makes his curls tighter and keep them moist throughout the day i love it
Jana A.
Dearborn Heights
I used this a lot and it is super good for dry hair but the only probably was is tht the coconut smell was too strong for me but would recommend if you don't mind the smell
Genesis A.
Wallington, NJ
Makes my hair really oily by the next day, however it smells really delicious and moisturizes really well. Even though i have thick hair I only use this as a hair mask
Ashlee P.
Petersburg, VA
Shea moisture products are amazing for my curly hair daughter. This product help tames and manage her curls and leaves her hair feeling very moisturized and hydrated
Daisy p.
Visalia, CA
If you have curls and want to enhance them, this is the product for you. Smells amazing and it's lightweight. Definitely moisturizes your hair and it gives you fantastic curls. Love it and will repurchase again.
Sarah S.
Tecumseh, Ok
I have been using this product on my daughter for less then a week and I am already loving it. I struggled for a few years trying to figure what to use on her frizzy curly hair and finally found it. A friend recommended it to me. Her frizz is now gone and her curls are under control now.
Charlene h.
ponchatoula
I feel in love with this stuff the day I put this in my daughters hair. Good slip, moisturizes, and plenty of hold. I just wish it would last a little longer before hair becoming dry. Still amazing though, it works to get that shiny look. Would definitely buy again.
Lindsey  P.
I'm starting to love this stuff on my mixed sons hair, is there anymore shea moisture products you love?
melanie c.
does this dry into their hair or does it keep their hair moist?
Zoey P.
Wilmington, DE
I just bought this haven't tried it yet my son is only 6 months but he's got a head full of hair. He's mixed but has half curly half frizzy straight hair. I think it needs some thing to help form it and give it moisture! Baby shampoo & conditioner ain't cutting it
Monica S.
Fairburn, GA
Has anyone used this on a child under the age of 1? My sons hair needs moisture and hold (mixed child).