BY SHEAMOISTURE #91 in Hair Cream

Description:

Wish you could get your kid’s wayward curls to behave according to your wishes? SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Curling Butter Cream is formulated to grant your wish! This gentle butter cream is created using natural ingredients making it completely safe for children.
Coconut Oil blended into the nourishing formula of SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Curling Butter Cream provides intense moisturization while adding definition to dry, sensitive curls. Hibiscus Flower Extracts add volume to curls and impart a brilliant shine while slippery Elm Extract soothes and smooths sensitive locks. Certified Organic Shea Butter used in this moisturizing formula nourishes every strand to leave your child with healthy, bouncy and adorably defined curls!
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Curling Butter Cream is a nourishing and protective styling aid which provides a soft hold, making it easy to transform your kid’s curls into beautiful, frizz-free styles!

Instructions:

Apply a small amount. Use fingers to gently work through hair from roots to end. Style as desired.

Deionized Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Hibiscus Flower Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Silk Protein, Centrimonium Chloride, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Sorbitol Esters, Panthenol (Pro-vitmain B-5), Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Medica Limonium, Citrus Aurantifolia, Jasminium Officinale, Slippery Elm Extract, Proprietary Essential Oil Blend, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).

Evangelina P.
I pick this up at Walmart to give it a try for my son who has sensitive skin and compare to other competitors this gets the job done and it's not too expensive at Walmart has a really nice friend and the formula is great I really enjoy using this product
Courtney R.
Columbus, OH
Good God, dolls, this is it. I have finally found the perfect hair product for my toddler. My little girl has 3A- 3B hair and I have searched far and wide for a product to get rid of frizz, tame curls, and make her hair soft and this is it. It smells great and works even better. Now, the picture of her on the left is a bit of an exaggeration, however it shows exactly what this product can do. It's cruelty free, organic, and has a 12 month shelf life. It's pretty much the perfect product. I bought this with my own money at Walmart and it was around $10. I'm not being paid to review this, all opinions are my own!!
DeAndra H.
Columbus , OH
I just recently started using this on my kids hair due to their hair being so dry. It totally moisturizes their curls leaving their hair soft and smelling delish! I would totally recommend this for moms with kiddos that have naturally curly hair.
Jordene P.
Loved this for my daughter and myself. It gave hydration and moisture. It also defined our curls really nicely. A little goes a long way. The price wasn't bad either and the product last a good while. I will repurchase this product
Mai F.
I love this product, I use this on my toddler right after he showers. It keeps his curls nice and tight as well as moisturized. It smells great and it's not too expensive either. A little also goes a long way. Love all their products
🌹Lisbeth🌹 L.
Van Nuys, CA
The cream has a really nice scent, I use it on my daughter right after bath, she has curly hair and if I don’t put this on her hair looks very dry and this helps her curls have more volume and her hair looks shiny.
Anna R.
Ypsilanti, MI
Use this on my sons head EVERYDAY. Works like magic on his curls. He has fine but VERY curly textured hair. Takes me forever to do it properly. This has helped keep the snags and naps out of his hair!! 5 STARS!
Audrey G.
I have fallen in love with the Shea Moisture Curling Butter this spring! This time of year, my daughter's curls start to get frizzy and unruly with the humidity that the season brings. I recently purchased this product in hopes it would tame the frizz.

I use a pea-sized amount of product on her damp, combed out hair. Then, scrunch and allow to air dry. I have found that using more than a small amount tends to make her hair look oily, so use sparingly.

The results are just what I had hoped they would be. Her curls look bouncy and stay frizz-free. Bonus: It makes your hair smell like an amazing tropical oasis.
Treasure R.
NorthRichlandHills
This curl cream is like THE BOMB.com  and it’s just great and it’s so much better than products like Cantu and the product is sorta pricey but it’s worth it and it has met my expectations thousands of times and I would but this product a million times over and over
Daisha L.
This product makes my hair look really good! I have super curly hair and it looks dry a lot but when I use this it makes my hair look good! It is such an amazing price and worth it. And it meet my expectations. I will buy it again because it really works.
Lindsey  P.
I'm starting to love this stuff on my mixed sons hair, is there anymore shea moisture products you love?
melanie c.
does this dry into their hair or does it keep their hair moist?
Zoey P.
Wilmington, DE
I just bought this haven't tried it yet my son is only 6 months but he's got a head full of hair. He's mixed but has half curly half frizzy straight hair. I think it needs some thing to help form it and give it moisture! Baby shampoo & conditioner ain't cutting it
Monica S.
Fairburn, GA
Has anyone used this on a child under the age of 1? My sons hair needs moisture and hold (mixed child).