BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

Wish you could get your kid’s wayward curls to behave according to your wishes? SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Curling Butter Cream is formulated to grant your wish! This gentle butter cream is created using natural ingredients making it completely safe for children.
Coconut Oil blended into the nourishing formula of SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Curling Butter Cream provides intense moisturization while adding definition to dry, sensitive curls. Hibiscus Flower Extracts add volume to curls and impart a brilliant shine while slippery Elm Extract soothes and smooths sensitive locks. Certified Organic Shea Butter used in this moisturizing formula nourishes every strand to leave your child with healthy, bouncy and adorably defined curls!
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Curling Butter Cream is a nourishing and protective styling aid which provides a soft hold, making it easy to transform your kid’s curls into beautiful, frizz-free styles!

Instructions:

Apply a small amount. Use fingers to gently work through hair from roots to end. Style as desired.

Deionized Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Hibiscus Flower Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Silk Protein, Centrimonium Chloride, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Sorbitol Esters, Panthenol (Pro-vitmain B-5), Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Medica Limonium, Citrus Aurantifolia, Jasminium Officinale, Slippery Elm Extract, Proprietary Essential Oil Blend, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).

• How old does the child has to be to use it on the child h...1 Answers
  • I just bought this haven't tried it yet my son is only 6 ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this on a child under the age of 1? My so...1 Answers
LeRai💎 P.
Harrisburg
This cream is the truth!! My daughter has really curly hair but only when its wet. I tried other products to get her hair to curl up. But nothing worked until I got ahold of this cream. I use it every time I want to curl her hair. It keeps it light, shiny and moisturizing.
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
Everything about this product is amazing! Keeps my daughters out of control curls manageable anddddd smelling good and for another plus it doesn't make her hair greasy! We have been using this product for about three years and I will never even think about buying a different one! Inside This little jar is a masterpiece of epic proportions and I would recommend it to anyone that needs a little extra boost for their hair!!
Samantina Z.
Elmhurst, NY
Amazing! Especially if you have natural curls. It keeps the curls tights and it smells good. Shea Moisture makes really good products, especially if you have thick hair like myself.
Mekenna C.
Fort Hood
This cream holds the curls really well. When I'm doing my daughter's hair I like to use it with the twisties that I give her.  My daughter is biracial and has 3c curls. I think this product lasts for a day, probably because my daughter is 5yrs old and is playing all day everyday, she also loves to mess with her hair. Comparing this product to others I don't see a stand out difference, I do like it though and see myself as a repeat customer.
Sharmese B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I think honestly this works the same as the adult one I haven’t actually looked at the two to compare both brands but it works the same I just prefer to use the regular one because it comes in bigger containers so I feel like my money goes further just buying the regular full size one.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
This is a great curl cream! I love that it’s all natural and it definitely enhances my natural curls. Also, it smells amazing! I love that it’s budget friendly! I can’t say that it tops my favorite DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer but it definitely does a great job!
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham, PA
I bought this for my son, however he has really thick and hard to manage hair that doesn’t really curl up well because his curls stay so locked. So I stopped using this for him and used it for myself and it works great just like the normal products for adults.
Tiffaine C.
Pawtucket, RI
Purchased at: Walmart
this is my absolute favorite product for my kids here I love the fact that it's a hundred percent all natural products so it's not bad for their hair that smells amazing and once I use this in their hair I will never use another product highly recommended
Kierstin B.
Columbia, MD
This butter cream leaves my daughters hair so soft and also brings out the curls and they last longer throughout the day with this. It’s a good price. And you can find it Walmart or target. I recommend to other parents with curly haired kids!
Lauren T.
Silver Spring, MD
Purchased at: Target
My daughter has very thick curly hair that frizzes very easily. This curl cream defines her curls and holds them through a school day which is impressive. It also doesn’t leave a residue on her hair like some other creams tend to do.
Lindsey  P.
Decatur , IL
I'm starting to love this stuff on my mixed sons hair, is there anymore shea moisture products you love?
Monica S.
Fairburn, GA
Has anyone used this on a child under the age of 1? My sons hair needs moisture and hold (mixed child).
Zoey P.
Newark , DE
I just bought this haven't tried it yet my son is only 6 months but he's got a head full of hair. He's mixed but has half curly half frizzy straight hair. I think it needs some thing to help form it and give it moisture! Baby shampoo & conditioner ain't cutting it
How old does the child has to be to use it on the child hair ???
Sandy E.
Ottawa, ON
what's the difference between that and the adult version?