BY SHEAMOISTURE #84 in Hair Cream

Description:

Wish you could get your kid’s wayward curls to behave according to your wishes? SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Curling Butter Cream is formulated to grant your wish! This gentle butter cream is created using natural ingredients making it completely safe for children.
Coconut Oil blended into the nourishing formula of SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Curling Butter Cream provides intense moisturization while adding definition to dry, sensitive curls. Hibiscus Flower Extracts add volume to curls and impart a brilliant shine while slippery Elm Extract soothes and smooths sensitive locks. Certified Organic Shea Butter used in this moisturizing formula nourishes every strand to leave your child with healthy, bouncy and adorably defined curls!
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Curling Butter Cream is a nourishing and protective styling aid which provides a soft hold, making it easy to transform your kid’s curls into beautiful, frizz-free styles!

Instructions:

Apply a small amount. Use fingers to gently work through hair from roots to end. Style as desired.

Deionized Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Hibiscus Flower Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Silk Protein, Centrimonium Chloride, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Sorbitol Esters, Panthenol (Pro-vitmain B-5), Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Medica Limonium, Citrus Aurantifolia, Jasminium Officinale, Slippery Elm Extract, Proprietary Essential Oil Blend, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).

Mekenna C.
Fort Hood
This cream holds the curls really well. When I'm doing my daughter's hair I like to use it with the twisties that I give her.  My daughter is biracial and has 3c curls. I think this product lasts for a day, probably because my daughter is 5yrs old and is playing all day everyday, she also loves to mess with her hair. Comparing this product to others I don't see a stand out difference, I do like it though and see myself as a repeat customer.
LeRai💎 P.
Harrisburg
This cream is the truth!! My daughter has really curly hair but only when its wet. I tried other products to get her hair to curl up. But nothing worked until I got ahold of this cream. I use it every time I want to curl her hair. It keeps it light, shiny and moisturizing.
I bought this for my son, however he has really thick and hard to manage hair that doesn’t really curl up well because his curls stay so locked. So I stopped using this for him and used it for myself and it works great just like the normal products for adults.
Raven R.
kenvil, NJ
I have had so much trouble finding a product that worked great with my sons hair. I definitely found it! I use this product on my sons hair every time I wash his hair. it helps enhance his curls and It lasts all day.
Samantina Z.
Elmhurst, NY
Amazing! Especially if you have natural curls. It keeps the curls tights and it smells good. Shea Moisture makes really good products, especially if you have thick hair like myself.
Malisha A.
Vancouver , WA
I have struggled to find a product to use in my sons curly hair recently tried this out and i absolutely love it! For the price you get a good amount of product as i find myself not needing to use much. It tames his curls and holds them all day and also smells great! Would recommend
Ellery M.
Milwaukee, WI
Even though I'm not a kid, I bought this curling cream from Target. I have thick, wavy-to-curly, frizzy hair. My hair looks best with a little product post-shower, but I hate the crunchy feeling of most curling products. This gives me amazing curls with no crunchiness! It leaves my hair super soft and it smells great! My hair smells like coconut and is relatively frizz-free.
Mikayla S.
Davis, CA
I just decided to start wearing my natural hair. I had heard about Shea Moisture's products and decided to give it a try. I'm very impressed. This doesn't leave my hair hard and crunchy like other products. My curls are soft and smell amazing. I can't stop playing with my super defined curls. I'd recommend this product for anyone who is just starting out.
Jessica W.
My curly haired daughter wears this butter cream in her hair everyday and it keeps her curls looking gorgeous until her next nap time. I love the smell, the ingredients, the texture. what I love most is that it doesn't make my daughters hair look crunchy. it keeps her curls nice and soft and in place.
holley t.
COLUMBIANA, AL
My little girl has fine wavy/curly hair . It can be a pain to maintain because it poofs, frizzes, and tangles with just a bit of humidity. We love the smell of this product and I love how it helps tame her natural waves and curls . We use the shampoo , spray, and leave in conditioner. Great product and would highly recommend!
Lindsey  P.
I'm starting to love this stuff on my mixed sons hair, is there anymore shea moisture products you love?
melanie c.
does this dry into their hair or does it keep their hair moist?
Zoey P.
Wilmington, DE
I just bought this haven't tried it yet my son is only 6 months but he's got a head full of hair. He's mixed but has half curly half frizzy straight hair. I think it needs some thing to help form it and give it moisture! Baby shampoo & conditioner ain't cutting it
Monica S.
Fairburn, GA
Has anyone used this on a child under the age of 1? My sons hair needs moisture and hold (mixed child).