BY SHEAMOISTURE

Sheamoisture s coconut & hibiscus kids curling butter cream keeps children's thick tresses shapely and resilient with a soft, shiny hold. Provides definition while taming frizz and fly-aways for smooth, bouncy curls. made with natural and certified organic ingredients. coconut oil hydrates and protects while adding curl definition. hibiscus flower adds shine while maintaining volume. slippery elm extract is a smoothing and soothing emollient.

Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Columbus, OH
Good God, dolls, this is it. I have finally found the perfect hair product for my toddler. My little girl has 3A- 3B hair and I have searched far and wide for a product to get rid of frizz, tame curls, and make her hair soft and this is it. It smells great and works even better. Now, the picture of her on the left is a bit of an exaggeration, however it shows exactly what this product can do. It's cruelty free, organic, and has a 12 month shelf life. It's pretty much the perfect product. I bought this with my own money at Walmart and it was around $10. I'm not being paid to review this, all opinions are my own!!
Audrey G.
Audrey G.
I have fallen in love with the Shea Moisture Curling Butter this spring! This time of year, my daughter's curls start to get frizzy and unruly with the humidity that the season brings. I recently purchased this product in hopes it would tame the frizz.

I use a pea-sized amount of product on her damp, combed out hair. Then, scrunch and allow to air dry. I have found that using more than a small amount tends to make her hair look oily, so use sparingly.

The results are just what I had hoped they would be. Her curls look bouncy and stay frizz-free. Bonus: It makes your hair smell like an amazing tropical oasis.
Ramona D.
Ramona D.
Memphis, TN
I started off using this product on my daughters hair when she was 2yrs old. A year later I am also using it on my 1 year old sons hair. It keeps both their hair moisturized and manageable. I noticed a difference in their hair immediately when I started using this product. I recommend it to anyone whos hair is dry or loses moisture quickly. It also smells great and does not leave any film behind in your hair.
Ellery M.
Ellery M.
Milwaukee, WI
Even though I'm not a kid, I bought this curling cream from Target. I have thick, wavy-to-curly, frizzy hair. My hair looks best with a little product post-shower, but I hate the crunchy feeling of most curling products. This gives me amazing curls with no crunchiness! It leaves my hair super soft and it smells great! My hair smells like coconut and is relatively frizz-free.
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
Best curling butter cream ever!!!! I use this along with the shampoo conditioner, detangler. It is long lasting results yet it doesn't make my daughters hair crunchy. It works wonders for the price. I just wish it would come in a much bigger size... all the kids brand for the matter. eother way it is a great product and I will continue to purchase this for my daughters hair.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
This product is awesome overall! In the beginning, it gave my daughters hair nice moisture and it made her curls pop really well! Once my daughter got older, her curls needed a little more moisture so we ended up switching products. I ended up using the rest on my hair, and surprisingly, it left my own hair really moisturizing!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Excelente producto .. Finalmente encontre un producto excelente para el pelo de mi hija, el cual es rizo y se pone rebelde. Este producto esta dise√Īado especialmente para el pelo de ni√Īos, hidrata de una manera excelente y no lo deja grasoso. Anteriormente habia comprado el Leaving y los dos son excelentes. Lo recomiendo
Isamar L.
Isamar L.
My son has very curly bouncy hair and i want and love to take care of his hair i was happy when i found this iy left me sons hair feeling so nice and smooth his curls never looked better and it smells amazing !!! Ever since i tried it the first time i fell in love and been buying ever since
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Oak Harbor, WA
I bought this thinking it would be amazing for my daughters hair. I use it on her once in a while. I just feel like it doesn't do much for her hair. It's just not for her hair I feel. So far I haven't found anything that works for my daughters hair. I would not buy this again.
Trenasia B.
Trenasia B.
Hawthorne, NJ
This product works extremely well on my daughter's hair. She is 2 years old and it helps her curls stay vibrant and it doesn't have a thickness to it nor an oily residue. It's perfect for styling daily.
Lindsey  P.
Lindsey P.
I'm starting to love this stuff on my mixed sons hair, is there anymore shea moisture products you love?
melanie c.
melanie c.
does this dry into their hair or does it keep their hair moist?
Zoey P.
Zoey P.
Wilmington, DE
I just bought this haven't tried it yet my son is only 6 months but he's got a head full of hair. He's mixed but has half curly half frizzy straight hair. I think it needs some thing to help form it and give it moisture! Baby shampoo & conditioner ain't cutting it
Monica S.
Monica S.
Fairburn, GA
Has anyone used this on a child under the age of 1? My sons hair needs moisture and hold (mixed child).