BeautyBodyBody CareSheaMoisture
Coconut & Hibiscus Illuminating Body Lotion 16oz

SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Illuminating Body Lotion 16oz

Our nourishing blend of Shea Butter, Coconut Oil and Hibiscus Extract combine with Songyi Mushroom to deeply moisturize, improve skin texture and naturally brighten.

What's your favorite shea moisture product [product:sheamoisture-coconut-hibiscus-body-lotion-trvl-32-oz] ?
I was wondering just to make sure I know what I'm purchasing, does this lotion brighten up your skin tone or just dark spots to go along with your already existing skin tone?
I need good/bad reviews on this product? Anybody tried this & love it?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Illuminating Body Lotion 16oz!
Lauren A.
Florissant, MO
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Illuminating Body Lotion 16oz uploaded by Lauren A.
I absolutely love [product:sheamoisture-coconut-&-hibiscus-body-lotion] It’s one of the most moisturizing and effective lotions i’ve used in a while. There’s no silicones which i try to stay away from, so it’s a plus for me! I highly recommend it☺️
Lovely S.
I didn’t make me feel as soft and smooth as I thought it would. After using once with the bar soap and a different time with the body wash and once more with the scrub... even after the scrub I felt that my skin was better off without it. It smells very good so I do use it on my hands but I will not buy this again.
Chris A.
Fantastic light smell to this lotion. I got the holiday set at Walgreen's and it comes in a scrub version too! I love that it scored low on the EWG site. I use a little daily. Not sure about brightening effect. I dont see a difference but I love the smell!
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Illuminating Body Lotion 16oz uploaded by Cody Dawn M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this lotion! It goes on smooth, absorbs well and doesn’t leave a greasy residue. I didn’t see much Illumination, but I would rather it be subtle. I got a sample size, but I would definitely purchase.
Jestina R.
Syracuse, NY
I absolutely love the Shea moisture coconut and hibiscus collection everything is so moisturizing and smells amazing which is a plus every time I'm wearing it outside someone always asked me what fragrance am I wearing and I can't wait to recommend sheamoisture to them
Elizabeth W.
This smells absolutely heavenly!! And it keeps my skin moisturized!! I love wearing this to any kind of event, because people take notice on the delicious scent! This is a must try! Keeps you moisturized all day!!
Sarah S.
Rolla
Wry very very moisturizing. Had some difficulty rubbing it in. But once it's on, smooth skin all day.
Des W.
St Thomas, VI
Any member of the Shea Moisture product family, is AMAZING. Almost instantly you can feel a difference in your hair and skin with just one use. In addition to having great products, Shea Moisture uses local female farmers in Sierra Leone. I would totally recommend Shea Moisture for those with sensitive skin also.
Lauren T.
Birmingham, AL
I have used many body lotions to combat dry skin and bumpy texture and this has been the only thing to work. I went through Sol De Janeiro cream so fast and my skin felt parched still! I forgot to re-up while at Sephora so I decided to grab something at Walmart. I had another bottle in my hand but put I back last minute and when I was walking to the lotion isle I noticed this on one of the makeup isle. So glad I did!! It has been a life changer, I don't think I will EVER use another moisturizer on my body - or ever spend more than this $8 again!! Definitely great for dry ethnic skin. My legs have never been as soft and SMOOTH as they are since I started using this. I'm going to have to try the curly hair products in this line now!
Camry E.
Center Ridge, AR
literally love this stuff it’s so think yet so creamy and it smells amazing. i always is this to attack my super dry skin!!