SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Hold & Shine Moisture Mist

Description:

Style your curls in beautifully defined, frizz-free hairstyles with SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Hold & Shine Moisture Mist. This gentle styling aid provides a soft hold to your waves and curls while delivering intense moisturization which tames stray flyaways and gives your hair an enviously brilliant shine. SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Hold & Shine Moisture mist is gentle enough to be used on dry, sensitive hair. Natural ingredients, Coconut and Neem Oil blended into this styling aid create moisture barriers while protecting and repairing damaged hair. Silk Proteins used in this formulation give your curls a dazzling shine. Certified organic Shea Butter provides nourishing hydration to reduce breakage and improve hair elasticity. SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Hold & Shine Moisture Mist is a hair treatment designed to style wavy, curly hair by providing a soft hold. This addictive curl mist adds definition to your curls ensuring that you have naturally styled, beautiful hair every time you step out.

Instructions:

Spray liberally through damp hair from root to ends. Use a wide tooth comb to distribute evenly. Style as desired. Use on dry hair to refresh style.

Deonized Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Silk Protein, Essential Oil Blend, Melia Azadirachia (Neem) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride (Conditioning Salt), Hyssopus Officinalis Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf And Equisetum Arvense Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower (And) Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Hibiscus Flower Extract.

Is it a natural shine or it looks too shiny?
I have fine textured loose curls and this just makes my hair sticky like hairspray. Any advice on how to use this product?
Does it make damaged hair shine?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Hold & Shine Moisture Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I spray on my occasional second day wash and go, something just to refresh.” in 2 reviews
“I usually pair this product with the Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie and a light oil for sealing during the summer time.” in 1 review
Los Angeles, CA
The product definitely provides shine. My favorite use is to comb out my curls and use a couple sprays of this - the deep set waves I have begin to show more definition. The aroma is our classic favorite from Shea. If you have fine hair, or you feel like product weighs it down easily — be cautious as this product can sit heavy/oily. Usual use is after using a gel styler, I’ll break the cast with this and in between washes to refresh a bit.
Coachella, CA
🥰🥰🥰🥰 This product is truly awesome! The smell is AMAZING ❤️ I cannot live without it! I spray it into my hands, rub it, and then apply is to my hair. I feel like that's the best way to dispense the product! I believe it works on every texture of hair. If you haven't tried it... you should!
I was very excited to use this when I purchased it. I expected it to refresh my hair from waking up in the morning, which it did. It just wasn’t as long lasting as I would’ve hoped. If you’re looking for something that gives you nice hold . Try this out.
Westland, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I love refreshing my hair with this mist of @sheamoisture, makes my hair more shining and with amazing fragrance. I used in after define my hair and in my second day after washing for a new style, also it’s really good for reviving curls.
New Jersey
I did not like this. Did nothing to my hair. Affordable and easy to find in almost any store. Need to have more to it as far as treatment or even styling. This would be my least favorite out of their other lists.
Evansville, IN
I LOVE this spray! It smells absolutely amazing. I get up most mornings and spray some in my hair (wet or dry) to tousle it and then style accordingly. It gives it a great smell and shine all day!
Loachapoka, AL
This product is great! I use this just before my leave in conditioner has dried and I definitely see a difference in my curls. They hold longer without getting frizzy! Get this product!!
Galt, CA
I was gifted this and I believe I would purchase again ! It has a light hold and leaves your hair super silky & easy to work with ! It is a little on the pricey side but well worth it
I use this after using the soufflé on my 2 strand twists. Very good for keeping them in tact. Has a great scent and does a great job at “holding” my curls together.
Staten Island, NY
First of all, the coconut & hibiscus line smells ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. It is my favorite scent from the line. I have everything from body products to hair with this line. Amazing. The spray I love bc it’s as close to get this as a fragrance as possible. I love hair fragrances and this also helps to keep your hair shiny and moisturized and frizz free. I love that it does more than just help keep my hair smelling nice.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
8 months ago
Brittany S. have you used this? You can tag me in your post like this if you want
Brittany S. • 8 months ago
Haven't used that product? (Sorry autocorrect) <a href="https://www.influenster.com/jennifersinternet" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Jennifer I.</a>
Turlock, CA
3 years ago
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Hold & Shine Moisture Mist Who else absolutely loves the smell of these products?
Shamar W. • a year ago
I really do love the smell