BY SHEAMOISTURE #11 in Hair Mists

Description:

Style your curls in beautifully defined, frizz-free hairstyles with SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Hold & Shine Moisture Mist. This gentle styling aid provides a soft hold to your waves and curls while delivering intense moisturization which tames stray flyaways and gives your hair an enviously brilliant shine!
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Hold & Shine Moisture mist is gentle enough to be used on dry, sensitive hair. Natural ingredients, Coconut and Neem Oil blended into this styling aid create moisture barriers while protecting and repairing damaged hair. Silk Proteins used in this formulation give your curls a dazzling shine. Certified organic Shea Butter provides nourishing hydration to reduce breakage and improve hair elasticity.
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Hold & Shine Moisture Mist is a hair treatment designed to style wavy, curly hair by providing a soft hold. This addictive curl mist adds definition to your curls ensuring that you have naturally styled, beautiful hair every time you step out!

Instructions:

Spray liberally through damp hair from root to ends. Use a wide tooth comb to distribute evenly. Style as desired. Use on dry hair to refresh style.

Deonized Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Silk Protein, Essential Oil Blend, Melia Azadirachia (Neem) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride (Conditioning Salt), Hyssopus Officinalis Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf And Equisetum Arvense Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower (And) Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Hibiscus Flower Extract.

• SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Hold & Shine Mois... Be the first to answer!
  • I use this on second day when my curls need a refresh or I've sle...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for 4a/ 4b kinky hair? I have very dry tight...1 Answers
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Hold & Shine Moisture Mist
  • "I spray on my occasional second day wash and go, something just to refresh." in 2 reviews
  • "I usually pair this product with the Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie and a light oil for sealing during the summer time." in 1 review
Brianna C.
This was a very strange product from the shea brand. I honestly did not know exactly what I was supposed to do with this spray. I tried it as a leave in and it didn’t work. Tried it as a style holder, it didn’t work. I also tried to used it as a wash and go refresher and it still didn’t do anything for me. I ended up just wasting this product because it just does not have a purpose in my hair regimen.
Alesha R.
Hutchinson , MN
This product works great for keeping my ends frizz free! I use it when my hair is wet but am also able to use it later on when my frizz is starting to come through. This quickly moisturizes my hair and the frizz is once again gone. No crunchy hair.
Winter F.
Mobile, AL
This stuff is godsend
It's perfect for touching up my curls in the morning.
It smells nice and it's not heavy, there's just enough product to redefine your curls yet dries quickly due to it being so light weight.
I keep this is my bathroom, I even took it on vacation
Micaela B.
Memphis
I love this because it makes my hair shine and prevents frizz. At first i bought it for the shine effect but soon realized it prevented frizz as well. I love it because other products are usually heavy and this is really light. I usually use it in the place of water when styling my hair.
Sydney G.
Tamarac, FL
I love Shea moisture products! They are super affordable and are easy to find. They all smell super lovely and work well with my skin and hair. I love that they have so many different types of products, skin care, haircare, and beauty! Everybody gets love!
Emily E.
I'm not crazy about this stuff.  I did use it more than the Shea moisture milk product, because this was more convenient. It wasn't meant for my hair type in particular, but I wanted to try it out. It isn't awful, but it isn't great for me. I won't be buying it again.
Lil T.
hesperia
This is a very nice product. I have super curly hair that easily gets frizzy and dry, but this product completely took away the frizz, leaving my hair shiny and frizz free. It’s an amazing product, totally worth the price.
Destiny R.
Alvin, TX
I was part of the influenster featuring SheaMoisture voxbox and received these as a free complimentary gift! So reading the bottle it says that it enhances the natural curls you already have which I do not really have curls I just have wavy hair but it helped with the frizz so I liked it but will I purchase it, probably not. But it was a great product overall so I will however recommend it to a lot of my friends with curly hair!
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
I use this product nearly every day, both when creating a style and when refreshing a style in the morning. But I haven't noticed that this product has any real 'hold' at all. I like the way it smells and I like the dispensing bottle. I'll use a spritz of this on a section when twisting or braiding to add a little moisture and shine. Then on 2nd or 3rd day hair, I use this product to help re-moisturize and refresh my style.
Alyssa H.
Gilbert, AZ
For some reason I don't like this product which is strange to me because the coconut and hibiscus line is my favorite from Shea Moisture. I used this product last every time I styled my hair to help seal things in and to try and get some shine but it only made my hair sticky and tangled. I've used two bottles of this stuff now because I thought I would mix and match it with different products but I never liked how it made my hair look/feel.
Danielle J.
Riverside , CA
Does the product define curls?
Gabby S.
Does this product will with very thin hair?
Kiah C.
Gainesville, FL
What do you use in addition to the Hold & Shine Moisture Mist to hydrate your curls?
Chiquita C.
Everyone is giving it a B but saying they love it. What's the con for this product?
Mameki D.
Is this product good for 4a/ 4b kinky hair? I have very dry tight hair and I need a nice moisturizer with natural ingredients.