BY SHEAMOISTURE #6 in Hair Mists

Description:

Style your curls in beautifully defined, frizz-free hairstyles with SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Hold & Shine Moisture Mist. This gentle styling aid provides a soft hold to your waves and curls while delivering intense moisturization which tames stray flyaways and gives your hair an enviously brilliant shine. SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Hold & Shine Moisture mist is gentle enough to be used on dry, sensitive hair. Natural ingredients, Coconut and Neem Oil blended into this styling aid create moisture barriers while protecting and repairing damaged hair. Silk Proteins used in this formulation give your curls a dazzling shine. Certified organic Shea Butter provides nourishing hydration to reduce breakage and improve hair elasticity. SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Hold & Shine Moisture Mist is a hair treatment designed to style wavy, curly hair by providing a soft hold. This addictive curl mist adds definition to your curls ensuring that you have naturally styled, beautiful hair every time you step out.

Instructions:

Spray liberally through damp hair from root to ends. Use a wide tooth comb to distribute evenly. Style as desired. Use on dry hair to refresh style.

Deonized Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Silk Protein, Essential Oil Blend, Melia Azadirachia (Neem) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride (Conditioning Salt), Hyssopus Officinalis Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf And Equisetum Arvense Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower (And) Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Hibiscus Flower Extract.

• SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Hold & Shine Moisture Mis...1 Answers
  • I use this on second day when my curls need a refresh or ...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for 4a/ 4b kinky hair? I have very d...1 Answers
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Hold & Shine Moisture Mist
  • "I spray on my occasional second day wash and go, something just to refresh." in 2 reviews
  • "I usually pair this product with the Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie and a light oil for sealing during the summer time." in 1 review
Shamar W.
Miami Fl
I really like the packaging, it matches the theme coconut & hibiscus. It has a really nice scent (smells like coconut of course). I am very satisfied with this product and it really moisturizes your hair.SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Hold & Shine Moisture Mist
Nykki C.
Charlotte, NC
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Hold & Shine Moisture Mist I have been using this spray since cutting my hair short a few weeks ago. I have curly hair so I use this spray to keep my curls hydrated and in place. Its a light mist that does not weigh my down and is not sticky after drying. I will definitely continue to use this product during my hair growth journey.
Alesha R.
Cokato, MN
This product works great for keeping my ends frizz free! I use it when my hair is wet but am also able to use it later on when my frizz is starting to come through. This quickly moisturizes my hair and the frizz is once again gone. No crunchy hair.
Shelaine S.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: CVS
I love how this locks in shine! I try to use less SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curling Gel Soufflé product when doing a twist out or a braid out but this definitely gives me the hold I need. It Definitely gets my hair through day 4 or 5. I have repurchased twice and definitely see myself using it long term
Micaela B.
Memphis
I love this because it makes my hair shine and prevents frizz. At first i bought it for the shine effect but soon realized it prevented frizz as well. I love it because other products are usually heavy and this is really light. I usually use it in the place of water when styling my hair.
Rayna B.
Butte
I had my hopes pretty high when I bought this product sheamoisture is one of my all time favorite brands but this product was horrible on my hair. It left it feeling dry, sticky, and stiff. I tried it on my daughters curly hair and it did the same thing I was very disappointed!
Kasey C.
Hasbrouck Heights
I'm not sure if this mist really does anything but I continue to use it every time I wash my hair. I use it to scrunch out the crunch once my hair has completely dried in a gel cast and it definitely makes my hair look nice. But, I can't say it does much to make it shine.
Kennedy L.
Carlisle, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Literally my FAVORITE thing from Shea moisture. As someone with 4a/4b hair moisture is key for survival and this spray does the job and puts in a little overtime. Not only is it affordable but it keeps my hair moisturized without the nastiness of product build up.
Keyana W.
New Orleans, LA
I Received This In A Natural Hair Subscription That I’m Subscribe To & I Must Say It’s Very Effective. I have used this product everyday since I received it. I am very satisfied with this product and would definitely encourage my natural girls to go buy it.
Emily E.
I'm not crazy about this stuff.  I did use it more than the Shea moisture milk product, because this was more convenient. It wasn't meant for my hair type in particular, but I wanted to try it out. It isn't awful, but it isn't great for me. I won't be buying it again.
Danielle J.
Riverside , CA
Does the product define curls?
Gabby S.
Does this product will with very thin hair?
Kiah C.
Gainesville, FL
What do you use in addition to the Hold & Shine Moisture Mist to hydrate your curls?
Chiquita C.
Everyone is giving it a B but saying they love it. What's the con for this product?
Mameki D.
Is this product good for 4a/ 4b kinky hair? I have very dry tight hair and I need a nice moisturizer with natural ingredients.