BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

Exfoliate and cleanse your skin to a gorgeously radiant glow with SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Hand & Body Scrub. This all natural body scrub will have you looking forward to cleaner, healthier, softer and firmer skin with every wash!
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Hand & Body Scrub is a hydrating body care solution formulated with natural ingredients designed to nourish and repair your skin. Coconut Oil used in the formulation of this gluten free body scrub is rich in Vitamin E which quells dryness by creating moisture barriers and helping replenish lost oils. Hibiscus flowers act as emollients to soothe dry, irritated skin while Songyi Mushrooms even your skin tone. Certified Organic Shea Butter provides nourishing moisturization to make your skin supple and oh-so-soft!
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Hand & Body Scrub gently exfoliates your skin of dead cells to reveal healthier, softer, glowing skin. Watch out - regular use of this nourishing cleanser will get you addicted to silky smooth skin.

Instructions:

Mix content well. Apply a small amount to palm, massaging gently into skin using a circular motion, concentrating on rough, dry areas. As a hand treatment, rub palms together to create gentle warmth, massage gently into top of hands and cuticles. Rinse skin thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.

Sugar, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Jojoba Oil, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Extract, Vitamin E (Gluten-free), Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flowers, Vegetable Glycerine, Alpha-bisabolol (Chamomile Extract), Allantoin (Comfrey Root Extract), Essential Oil Blend (Proprietary).

SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Hand & Body Scrub
  • "This scrub is unbelievable good. I have put my mom, both my sisters & even a few of good friends on to it. I have really dry skin and in the winter times it acts up like crazy, I used this & it help rubbing away all of that dead dry skin. I also have very sensitive skin & when I use this some of my more delicate area, it doesn't cause any irritation. Its tough enough to get some of the driest spots but gentle enough so you wont feel like you are scrubbing away actually skin. " in 11 reviews
  • "I incorporated this product into my shaving routine. I rub about a teaspoon on each leg until the sugar dissolves, then I add a splash of water on each leg and use it as shaving cream. Its the smoothst my legs have ever felt." in 7 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and leaves your skin so smooth and moisturized." in 1 review
  • "Its tough enough to get some of the driest spots but gentle enough so you wont feel like you are scrubbing away actually skin. " in 1 review
  • "I use this in the winter time because it has the oil added to it and leave my skin soft and keeps it moisturized." in 1 review
Elizabeth S.
Staff
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I picked this up at Duane reade on a whim and am so happy I did. This scrub smooths on skin easily in the shower without rinsing off so you have time to rub it in and get the great exfoliation benefits. My skin felt like butter after using it! I also love the scent and the fact that this is clear so your shower doesn’t have any residue you have to clean after. I want to try the other scents after this runs out.
Yanara T.
Las Vegas, NV
Love! Love! Love!!! I got this scrub as a gift and i did not expect to love it this much. It smells amazing and it is not extremely overpowering which was my fear when I first saw it. I have recommended it to friends and they’ve loved it. It leaves your skin super soft, and smelling amazing. It is easy to find and affordable. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Maria P.
Miami
I bought this after using the super fruit one and to be honest I’m not the biggest fan. I didn’t like the smell that much and before using it I had to mix it and my skin would feel greasy after using it. I don’t know what happened, if I got a bad one but it’s expiration date was a year after
Zenia F.
Because of my pregnancy I’ve become extremely sensitive to everything especially from my skin. I’ve noticed I get dry patches that aren’t itchy or look like an infection just bothersome in my opinion especially on my knees and elbows. This has saved my life completely when it comes down to that I was getting dark patches on the back of my neck that were super dry and even in between my breasts which is a bit tmi but hey it got rid of them and has totally been a holy grail for me. I use this everytime I shower and it has made such a huge difference in my skin more than just cream alone will do so all my mommy’s out there you really need to try this I promise you it will benefit your skin so much it leaves you glowing you will smell and look like a snack and just a heads up as well it does not throw off your ph balance downstairs. Your cookie will taste the exact way it smells so go bug your bf / hubby for it you really won’t regret it!!!
Amanda N.
Farmers Brnch, TX
This is my first time trying a body scrub I really didn't no what to get so I asked around and looked at reviews this one had a lot of good reviews so I took a chance and I got it and I'm glad I did for 1 it smells really really good and it leaves you smelling good and soft the next day my husband came home he could tell the difference he couldn't keep his hands off me so this one is a keeper SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Hand & Body Scrub
Nicky M.
Knoxville, TN
This product is a wonderful purchase! It was incredible for my skin and really made me feel great after using it! I definitely recommend purchasing this and telling your friends about it! I certainly don’t regret using it
Lynette M.
This body scrub has done wonders for my eczema. I get very dry skin and break out in eczema. This has helped calm my skin during breakouts and makes my skin feel smooth. It is not expensive at all which is a plus. I love all of the natural ingredients. I will definitely keep repurchasing this.
Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this body scrub! Leave my skin feeling smooth and refreshed after using it. Has a very fresh scent and isn't too harsh of a scrub. Occasionally I find this one sale for a good price and I always pick it up when I see it on sale. would recommend and would repurchase.
Maiya L.
dekalb, illinois
This has a great smell and is super moisturizing. I recommend using this after washing your body because it leaves oil on your skin. It doesn’t bother me because the oil would substitute as lotion. I wouldn’t have to moisturize after a shower. My skin got so soft after using this and i really recommend using this on the bikini area.
Amy H.
riverside , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
in loveee. i found this really cheap at ross and decided to give it a try and now i’m sure it will become a routine. i use it to exfoliate before i shave and my legs have never been softer. it feels amazing while using and leaves you smelling amazing after.
Laura P.
I'm looking for a good body scrub, is this one as good as its description? who has used it?
Allison D.
Does this leave your skin feeling soft and smooth throughout the day?
Roshonda F.
Virginia Bch, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have tried many of the Shea moisture hair care products but never tried the skin care. Is the skin care as good as the hair care ?
marshell m.
Laud Lakes, FL
Does It Affect Eczema In Any Way ?
Kelsey M.