SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Hand & Body Scrub
Exfoliate and cleanse your skin to a gorgeously radiant glow with SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Hand & Body Scrub. This all natural body scrub will have you looking forward to cleaner, healthier, softer and firmer skin with every wash!
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Hand & Body Scrub is a hydrating body care solution formulated with natural ingredients designed to nourish and repair your skin. Coconut Oil used in the formulation of this gluten free body scrub is rich in Vitamin E which quells dryness by creating moisture barriers and helping replenish lost oils. Hibiscus flowers act as emollients to soothe dry, irritated skin while Songyi Mushrooms even your skin tone. Certified Organic Shea Butter provides nourishing moisturization to make your skin supple and oh-so-soft!
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Hand & Body Scrub gently exfoliates your skin of dead cells to reveal healthier, softer, glowing skin. Watch out - regular use of this nourishing cleanser will get you addicted to silky smooth skin.
Mix content well. Apply a small amount to palm, massaging gently into skin using a circular motion, concentrating on rough, dry areas. As a hand treatment, rub palms together to create gentle warmth, massage gently into top of hands and cuticles. Rinse skin thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
Sugar, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Jojoba Oil, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Extract, Vitamin E (Gluten-free), Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flowers, Vegetable Glycerine, Alpha-bisabolol (Chamomile Extract), Allantoin (Comfrey Root Extract), Essential Oil Blend (Proprietary).see more...
Top Questions See all 67 Q&A
- "This scrub is unbelievable good. I have put my mom, both my sisters & even a few of good friends on to it. I have really dry skin and in the winter times it acts up like crazy, I used this & it help rubbing away all of that dead dry skin. I also have very sensitive skin & when I use this some of my more delicate area, it doesn't cause any irritation. Its tough enough to get some of the driest spots but gentle enough so you wont feel like you are scrubbing away actually skin. " in 11 reviews
- "I incorporated this product into my shaving routine. I rub about a teaspoon on each leg until the sugar dissolves, then I add a splash of water on each leg and use it as shaving cream. Its the smoothst my legs have ever felt." in 7 reviews
- "It smells amazing and leaves your skin so smooth and moisturized." in 1 review
- "Its tough enough to get some of the driest spots but gentle enough so you wont feel like you are scrubbing away actually skin. " in 1 review
- "I use this in the winter time because it has the oil added to it and leave my skin soft and keeps it moisturized." in 1 review
This stuff smells like heaven, and makes my skin crazy soft. I exfoliate 2-3x a week, because my skin is dry and I'll get flaky. This scrub rids my dead/dry skin without drying or irritating it at all.
It legit polishes your skin, leaving it silky and, if you so choose, primed for the closest, smoothest shave of your life.
This product is a true bathroom staple.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos