2 colors available

BY SHEAMOISTURE

This Rejuvenating Scrub Exfoliates, Nourishes Skin With Moisturizing Olive Butter And Anti-Oxidant Rich Green Tea Extract. No Parabens, Phthalates, Paraffin, Gluten, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Animal Testing, Paba, Synthetic Color, Dea Or Sulfates. Fights Signs Of Aging. Olive Butter: With Its High Content Of Healing Vitamin E And Fatty Acids, It Helps To Hydrate, Repair And Heal Skin Green Tea: Powerful Anti-Oxidants Protect Skin From Free Radical Damage Avocado: Rich In A, D And E, Lecithin And Potassium, Which Helps To Regenerate Skin Cells And Deeply Moisturize Made In Usa

• Is this scrub really good? Does it help even skin tone? As well as ...1 Answers
  • Does this really work? I really love Shea moisture but I wanna make...1 Answers
  • I have one and I use on my hands but I wonder if ...Be the first to answer!
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Hand & Body Scrub
  • "this is the best for the body and if you have a sensitive skin you should try it, coconut oil is super good for they skin and hair too." in 1 review
  • "I have DRY SKIN, so scrub is very important!" in 1 review
  • "Its tough enough to get some of the driest spots but gentle enough so you wont feel like you are scrubbing away actually skin. " in 1 review
  • "There is a bubble bath/body wash , a massage oil and then this scrub." in 1 review
  • "I use this in the winter time because it has the oil added to it and leave my skin soft and keeps it moisturized." in 1 review
Crystal  C.
Crystal C.
At first when I purchase this item I was skeptical I read it in the store and I absolutely love the story behind it and how the ingredients for easy to read it I purchase the coconut & hibiscus hand and body scrub this is the most amazing scrub I have ever used tough enough to remove dead skin from body but yet gentle enough for me to use it on my face once a month if I could give it more than five stars I would I use a wooden spoon to get the product out so I don't contaminate the rest with my hands (my job is an esthetician)
Teju K.
Teju K.
This is such a great scrub!!! I swear the first time I used it, I felt the dirt and all the dead skin cells just washing away. ESPECIALLY if you struggle with dry, flakey skin, you need this scrub! Nothing will reduce the worry in your head about dry legs when wearing a dress or shorts like this product!!! It has helped my moisturizer last infinitely longer and the natural products are great for the skin! If you haven't tried this brand, you need to go to the store right now and get yourself a jar!
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
I come back to this brand time and time again. However the hand & body is my all time favorite. First you get a big tub of scrub. I love to use a generous amount every time. It's a sugar based scrub so right off the bat you have a naturally sweet scent. Then you have the coconut and hibiscus ingredients mixed in and you have this amazing all natural wonderful scent and fantastic scrub.
Alyce M.
Alyce M.
Spokane, WA
I've been using this for about two weeks, and have noticed a difference in how smooth my skin feels! I use it about every other time I shower, and always use it before shaving. I've noticed I get a smoothr shave and would definitely recommend it! The only problem I have with it is the oil makes your skin a bit tacky after use, so I always wash my body afterwards.
Aida V.
Aida V.
Love this product! Every time my skin feels dry or nasty you can say, I like taking a hot shower and use this scrub it takes all of my dry skin off and it leaves your skin feeling soft and this nice scent of coconut. Some might not like the oily feeling but I love it makes it much better don't have to put lotion after but it's your choice.
Amy V.
Amy V.
This stuff is great! First off, the smell is fantastic. I haven't tried too many but I was tempting by the scents and ingredients of nearly all the choices. Second, there is an option for everyone. The grains are hard in the package but just need a little water. The container is long-lasting and the product is effective.
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Fort Myers, FL
This right here is amazing! Makes my skin nice and soft. It feels moisturized before I even put lotion on. I love it, and I wish it came in a larger container. I usually do the body scub when I shower because it gets all the dead skin cells off, and keeps me from getting ingrown hairs when I shave as well.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Medford, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have the coconut and hibiscus one and I love it. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it's hard to apply and it gets all over the place since the grains of sugar don't really stick together. I still like using this from time to time just to clear off the dead skin and smell great afterwards.
Rachelle D.
Rachelle D.
New Castle, PA
Absolutely love this body scrub for getting off any dry or dead skin but helps to moisturize and softly exfoliate the skin without irritating sensitive skin helps remove self tanner in my experience and smells great I have a purchase this product many times and will continue to do so highly recommend
Sandrini S.
Sandrini S.
Lynwood , CA
One of my favorite body scrubs that I like to use. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and moisturized. It's great for really dry skin. The smell is amazing and lasts all day. My hubby loves to sneak some on his skin in the shower because he loves how it helps his really dry elbows.
Laura P.
Laura P.
I'm looking for a good body scrub, is this one as good as its description? who has used it?
Allison D.
Allison D.
Does this leave your skin feeling soft and smooth throughout the day?
Roshonda F.
Roshonda F.
Virginia Bch, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have tried many of the Shea moisture hair care products but never tried the skin care. Is the skin care as good as the hair care ?
Paige J.
Paige J.
Atlanta, GA
How good is this product? I use their hair supplies but I've never used this. Ive also heard some talk about it!
marshell m.
marshell m.
Does It Affect Eczema In Any Way ?