BY SHEAMOISTURE #19 in Body Scrub

This Rejuvenating Scrub Exfoliates, Nourishes Skin With Moisturizing Olive Butter And Anti-Oxidant Rich Green Tea Extract. No Parabens, Phthalates, Paraffin, Gluten, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Animal Testing, Paba, Synthetic Color, Dea Or Sulfates. Fights Signs Of Aging. Olive Butter: With Its High Content Of Healing Vitamin E And Fatty Acids, It Helps To Hydrate, Repair And Heal Skin Green Tea: Powerful Anti-Oxidants Protect Skin From Free Radical Damage Avocado: Rich In A, D And E, Lecithin And Potassium, Which Helps To Regenerate Skin Cells And Deeply Moisturize Made In Usa

• Is this scrub really good? Does it help even skin tone? As well a...1 Answers
  • Does this really work? I really love Shea moisture but I wanna ma...1 Answers
  • I have one and I use on my hands but I wonder if ... Be the first to answer!
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Hand & Body Scrub
  • "It smells amazing and leaves your skin so smooth and moisturized." in 1 review
  • "I love this, i feel as if every time I used the body scrub i feel as if im getting all the dead skin off my body. " in 1 review
  • "I use this in the winter time because it has the oil added to it and leave my skin soft and keeps it moisturized." in 1 review
  • "Shea Moisture Body Scrub has green tea extract which is essential oil...means it is essential to your body." in 1 review
  • "Its tough enough to get some of the driest spots but gentle enough so you wont feel like you are scrubbing away actually skin. " in 1 review
Yanara T.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Coconut Hibiscus more...
Love! Love! Love!!! I got this scrub as a gift and i did not expect to love it this much. It smells amazing and it is not extremely overpowering which was my fear when I first saw it. I have recommended it to friends and they’ve loved it. It leaves your skin super soft, and smelling amazing. It is easy to find and affordable. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Amy H.
riverside , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Coconut Hibiscus more...
in loveee. i found this really cheap at ross and decided to give it a try and now i’m sure it will become a routine. i use it to exfoliate before i shave and my legs have never been softer. it feels amazing while using and leaves you smelling amazing after.
lexi t.
This product smells amazing!! I purchased this exfoliant to use before a spray tan once and now I can't stop using it. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth. Sometimes if I don't use it within a few days, a fluid builds up on top of the product and feels slimy and not so great but once you mix it around with your fingers it feels normal again. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for smoothing skin and wants to buff away any dryness or dullness
Patricia B.
Review for: Coconut Hibiscus more...
This product is AMAZING!!!! I honestly don't like wearing body lotion because it makes my skin feel sticky, but I have dry skin,  this products makes my life so much easier. In the summer I don't have to wear anything on my skin as long as I use this scrub, at least once a week, and in the winter I can just use a body oil after using the scrub and my skin is perfectly smooth.
Bianca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this body scrub! Leave my skin feeling smooth and refreshed after using it. Has a very fresh scent and isn't too harsh of a scrub. Occasionally I find this one sale for a good price and I always pick it up when I see it on sale. would recommend and would repurchase.
Jordan M.
Review for: Coconut Hibiscus more...
I absolutely love this scrub! It smells amazing and always leaves my hands and legs feeling super soft. I normally can find this at Walmart and Ulta. Definitely worth a buy!
7|23 P.
This next one is definitely..... a nay 👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾 I absolutely did not like this product which is odd because I'm a coconut kind of person but I'm my body could not get use to that hibiscus 🙄 the products are about 11$ each and i suggest you save your money, honey. Cause this ain't where it's at. 😪 at first I really liked the smell, which is why I got it. 🙄 but as time went on ( these products last a LONG time) I became to hate the smell 😷 and the scrub and soap only seem to irritate my skin and mess with my ph balance 🙄 I think this line of body care was solely meant to be a "smell good" product and not to benefit your skin in anyways so if you have sensitive skin on your body and don't like hibiscus I wouldn't recommend this 👎🏾 check out my last post to see which shea moisture I absolutely
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
This product is equally as good as the tree hut sugar scrubs! There are differences that make them both fantastic in their own ways. You do have to mix it after sitting for awhile but it leaves my skin smooth and so extremely soft. It's always moisturized after use but not too oily like other products can be. The hibiscus scent isn't my personal favorite but it's not bad by any means. A little more expensive than some other brands but I love that it's cruelty free, ethically traded, B certified, is made of certified organic natural fair trade ingredients and family owned and operated. All of those things make it especially worth it for me. I even have the matching body wash!
Olivia Y.
Annandale
This stuff is perfect for exfoliating before shaving to make sure everything comes out nice and smooth. It's so easy to use and a little goes a long way so one tub lasts you forever. It also leaves an amazing scent after you get out of the shower. I got mine from Ulta where they had all different scents and this one smelled the best to me (plus I had already swiped some from my friend and loved it so I had been on the hunt for a while). I would definitely recommend this to those who want a good exfoliator that's not too rough, but still want a good bang for their buck. It's like a mini spa in a jar!
C a H.
I used this as my body scrub, the hands got scrubbed at the same time but that wasn't the main usage. I liked the product at first, as it had lots of scubby bits. However by the time it was half gone it was mainly the oil and not very many scrubby bits anymore. I won't be repurchasing it. The other thing is the packaging. I have a small shower and so there is no place to leave it. The jar isn't my favorite package for this type of product.
Laura P.
I'm looking for a good body scrub, is this one as good as its description? who has used it?
Allison D.
Does this leave your skin feeling soft and smooth throughout the day?
Roshonda F.
Virginia Bch, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have tried many of the Shea moisture hair care products but never tried the skin care. Is the skin care as good as the hair care ?
marshell m.
Does It Affect Eczema In Any Way ?
Kelsey M.