BY SHEAMOISTURE #41 in Body Scrub

Description:

Exfoliate and cleanse your skin to a gorgeously radiant glow with SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Hand & Body Scrub. This all natural body scrub will have you looking forward to cleaner, healthier, softer and firmer skin with every wash!
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Hand & Body Scrub is a hydrating body care solution formulated with natural ingredients designed to nourish and repair your skin. Coconut Oil used in the formulation of this gluten free body scrub is rich in Vitamin E which quells dryness by creating moisture barriers and helping replenish lost oils. Hibiscus flowers act as emollients to soothe dry, irritated skin while Songyi Mushrooms even your skin tone. Certified Organic Shea Butter provides nourishing moisturization to make your skin supple and oh-so-soft!
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Hand & Body Scrub gently exfoliates your skin of dead cells to reveal healthier, softer, glowing skin. Watch out - regular use of this nourishing cleanser will get you addicted to silky smooth skin.

Instructions:

Mix content well. Apply a small amount to palm, massaging gently into skin using a circular motion, concentrating on rough, dry areas. As a hand treatment, rub palms together to create gentle warmth, massage gently into top of hands and cuticles. Rinse skin thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.

Sugar, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Jojoba Oil, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Extract, Vitamin E (Gluten-free), Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flowers, Vegetable Glycerine, Alpha-bisabolol (Chamomile Extract), Allantoin (Comfrey Root Extract), Essential Oil Blend (Proprietary).

SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Hand & Body Scrub
  • "This scrub is unbelievable good. I have put my mom, both my sisters & even a few of good friends on to it. I have really dry skin and in the winter times it acts up like crazy, I used this & it help rubbing away all of that dead dry skin. I also have very sensitive skin & when I use this some of my more delicate area, it doesn't cause any irritation. Its tough enough to get some of the driest spots but gentle enough so you wont feel like you are scrubbing away actually skin. " in 11 reviews
  • "I incorporated this product into my shaving routine. I rub about a teaspoon on each leg until the sugar dissolves, then I add a splash of water on each leg and use it as shaving cream. Its the smoothst my legs have ever felt." in 7 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and leaves your skin so smooth and moisturized." in 1 review
  • "Its tough enough to get some of the driest spots but gentle enough so you wont feel like you are scrubbing away actually skin. " in 1 review
  • "I use this in the winter time because it has the oil added to it and leave my skin soft and keeps it moisturized." in 1 review
Elizabeth S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I picked this up at Duane reade on a whim and am so happy I did. This scrub smooths on skin easily in the shower without rinsing off so you have time to rub it in and get the great exfoliation benefits. My skin felt like butter after using it! I also love the scent and the fact that this is clear so your shower doesn’t have any residue you have to clean after. I want to try the other scents after this runs out.
Amanda N.
Dallas, TX
This is my first time trying a body scrub I really didn't no what to get so I asked around and looked at reviews this one had a lot of good reviews so I took a chance and I got it and I'm glad I did for 1 it smells really really good and it leaves you smelling good and soft the next day my husband came home he could tell the difference he couldn't keep his hands off me so this one is a keeper SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Hand & Body Scrub
Yanara T.
Las Vegas, NV
Love! Love! Love!!! I got this scrub as a gift and i did not expect to love it this much. It smells amazing and it is not extremely overpowering which was my fear when I first saw it. I have recommended it to friends and they’ve loved it. It leaves your skin super soft, and smelling amazing. It is easy to find and affordable. I will definitely be repurchasing.
lexi t.
This product smells amazing!! I purchased this exfoliant to use before a spray tan once and now I can't stop using it. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth. Sometimes if I don't use it within a few days, a fluid builds up on top of the product and feels slimy and not so great but once you mix it around with your fingers it feels normal again. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for smoothing skin and wants to buff away any dryness or dullness
Maiya L.
dekalb, illinois
This has a great smell and is super moisturizing. I recommend using this after washing your body because it leaves oil on your skin. It doesn’t bother me because the oil would substitute as lotion. I wouldn’t have to moisturize after a shower. My skin got so soft after using this and i really recommend using this on the bikini area.
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
If this ever got discontinued I would be devastated.

This stuff smells like heaven, and makes my skin crazy soft. I exfoliate 2-3x a week, because my skin is dry and I'll get flaky. This scrub rids my dead/dry skin without drying or irritating it at all.
It legit polishes your skin, leaving it silky and, if you so choose, primed for the closest, smoothest shave of your life.

This product is a true bathroom staple.
Bianca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this body scrub! Leave my skin feeling smooth and refreshed after using it. Has a very fresh scent and isn't too harsh of a scrub. Occasionally I find this one sale for a good price and I always pick it up when I see it on sale. would recommend and would repurchase.
Amy H.
riverside , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
in loveee. i found this really cheap at ross and decided to give it a try and now i’m sure it will become a routine. i use it to exfoliate before i shave and my legs have never been softer. it feels amazing while using and leaves you smelling amazing after.
Sarah M.
Hingham, MA
This is my favorite body scrub. It makes your skin so soft and it looks so smooth. The best part is that all of the ingredients are natural and are proven to work to decrease cellulite! It also smells great.
Jordan M.
I absolutely love this scrub! It smells amazing and always leaves my hands and legs feeling super soft. I normally can find this at Walmart and Ulta. Definitely worth a buy!
Laura P.
I'm looking for a good body scrub, is this one as good as its description? who has used it?
Allison D.
Does this leave your skin feeling soft and smooth throughout the day?
Roshonda F.
Virginia Bch, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have tried many of the Shea moisture hair care products but never tried the skin care. Is the skin care as good as the hair care ?
marshell m.
Does It Affect Eczema In Any Way ?
Kelsey M.