BY SHEAMOISTURE

Sheamoisture's coconut & hibiscus frizz-free mousse enhances natural curl memory and wave pattern. No sticky, crunchy or flaky residue-just high impact volume with a soft finish. Fights frizz all day while promoting shine. made with natural and certified organic ingredients. coconut oil hydrates and protects hair while reducing breakage. silk protein smoothes hair for a soft, silky feel. neem oil controls frizz while adding brilliant shine.

Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
This product is definitely NOT what it claims. I applied this on my wet hair and added a little more once my hair was dry. While my curls/waves were more defined and kept their texture, they were not frizz free. There was still a lot of frizz and almost no control. This was only minimally better than letting my hair dry with no product. I find it similar to a lightweight curl cream than a mousse. It does not replace traditional mousses and gels that keep my hair frizz free and "calm." For reference, I have dense, high porosity 2b/c hair (and a little 3a in some sections).
Lena G.
Lena G.
This is a beautiful product that works well!
Let me start by saying how amazing this smells and how much I like the packaging. The product works well and controlled most of my frizz and curls without Making my hair crunchy. It's perfect for a beach wave look.
The added bonus is that it's free of sulfates, parabens, paraphines and many other nasty ingredients. It's also non tested in animals.
I will repurchase for sure!
Shari R.
Shari R.
Orlando, FL
I love the Shea Moisture brand and use several products which I love. They are my go-to's. So I had high hopes for this mousse. However I was disappointed. This leaves my fields dry, flat and frizzy. Did nothing for my daughter's curls either. We live in humid Florida so we need a product with lasting moisture and hold. This is not it. It smells delicious though. The creams are much better.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
RIVERSIDE, CA
I have permed hair and mousse worries best to get the curl I want. I use this product as a refresher when my hair starts to frizz and it calms my hair and gives it some curl. I love that it is natural which most mousse products aren't. I would give it a 5 it it held my curl better.
Kathleen C.
Kathleen C.
Rincon, GA
Nice natural scent not overpowering. Does not leave your hair crunchy. Nice natural waves not tacky feeling. Wonderful price comparable to high end salon products. Does not leave residue after washing hair. I buy this over any other product.
kala m.
kala m.
I don't get what this is suppose to do i waisted my money it makes my hair nappy omg maybe it works for someone else but its a no for me i had this for a whole year its just water that smells good no i would no recommend this at all
Leenie M.
Leenie M.
I have 3b, high porosity hair. Gives decent definition and hold. I use it when I want light hold to style my hair up. Only need a couple pumps so the bottle lasts a long time. Great price point for the quality and size.
Richard B.
Richard B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love all of Shea Moisture products but this by far is my favorite with my thick mixed curly hair it tames the mane down and gives lots of body to my hair and tones the frizz completely down
Kerry W.
Kerry W.
I love the scent & I use pretty much the entirety of the coconut & hibiscus range of Shea Moisture, but this one didn't work for me. Left my hair sticky & just didn't do well with my hair.
Justine M.
Justine M.
This is one of the only hair products that I have ever found that on direct contact makes my hair curl perfectly with outstanding definition. It is definitely a must have for curly hair!
Sora I.
Sora I.
Would this product be strong enough to hold 2A wavy hair? I like how soft and shiny mousse leaves my hair, but scrunching in gel tends to give me the best hold (without the shine).
Sheli N.
Sheli N.
San Juan
Does it really leave the curls feeling moisturize? Would anyone recommend it to natural 3c/4a hair with low porosity?
Skyler F.
Skyler F.
Rowlett, TX
Is this good for naturally curly hair? And does it make the curls crunchy?
I R.
I R.
Does the brand make a version of this for fine hair?
Ebony G.
Ebony G.
Euclid, OH
How fast does this dry? Does it flake when it dries?