SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Frizz-Free Curl Mousse

SheaMoisture Curl Mousse with Coconut and Hibiscus - Frizz-Free Formula Does your dry, frizzy hair keep you from flaunting your favorite hair style? With SheaMoisture's Coconut & Hibiscus Frizz-Free Curl Mousse you can freely style your hair whichever way you want, enjoying hair that stays in place, yet remains soft and manageable. This moisture-rich styling aid enhances natural curl memory and wave pattern, giving you effortless styling options for natural, flowy waves and curls and lots of definition. This SheaMoisture curl mousse is a pleasure to use because it has no sticky, crunchy or flaky residue. With just a few pumps of our moisture-rich formula, you can achieve enviously shiny curls with high impact volume and a soft finish.Perfect for managing the frizz in humid weather conditions or humid indoor environments. SheaMoisture's Coconut & Hibiscus Frizz-Free Curl Mousse is formulated with Coconut Oil, which deeply moisturizes and protects dry, brittle hair from breakage and Neem Oil, which controls frizz while adding a brilliant shine to your curls and coils. Other quality natural ingredients such as Silk Protein blended into this formula leave your hair smooth, soft and so silky, you may find it tempting to keep touching your soft locks. Certified Organic Shea Butter in our curl mousse blend provides nourishing hydration which detangles and strengthens dry, distressed, sensitive hair to make your curls stronger, healthier and enviously bouncy! This all-natural hair care styling product is your solution to beautifully styled, frizz-free hair. SheaMoisture's Coconut & Hibiscus Frizz-Free Curl Mousse is created especially for wavy, curly hair so that you have touchably soft, gorgeously defined, shining curls all the time.

Is this product heavy on hair? Does it leave a crunchy feel?
What are your thoughts on this for controlling and enhancing curls? I have fine hair.
Does this work well for thick curly hair? Does it define curls and not leave a hard crunch to them?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Frizz-Free Curl Mousse!
Maricruz L.
Garland, TX
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Frizz-Free Curl Mousse uploaded by Maricruz L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love love the Coconut & Hibiscus line from Shea moisture. I love this mousse as well. I use this on my damp hair after showering & applying the curl & style milk. It helps to give shape to my hair when I put it in a braid. I wish it gave a bit more hold to my curls. But the product smells good & applies easy. Still a good product.
Jen F.
Saint Peters, MO
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Frizz-Free Curl Mousse uploaded by Jen F.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love love love this product!! I’ve tried many others and this one is perfect. My hair feels soft and natural after using it, not crunchy like some products. I use it on wet hair, scrunch it up with my hands, and let it air dry. Highly recommend to anyone who wants to add some natural wave to hair that needs a product to give it body.
Anabela E.
Albuquerque, NM
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Frizz-Free Curl Mousse uploaded by Anabela E.
I really love this mousse and it has become my go-to when styling my hair. It is super light and does not leave a cast on my hair. My curls are bouncy and soft anytime I use this mousse (see picture).
icarus F.
atlanta
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Frizz-Free Curl Mousse uploaded by icarus F.
This mousse is amazing. I started using this because I wanted a light-weight styler which would hold my curls but still keep them poofy and voluminous. And this product exactly did that. I think it’s a great product especially for the price and also this whole line of products smell really good! This mousse however does not help moisture so u might have to use a curl cream before the mousse. This product is perfect if u have looser curls and want them to stay in place without the crunchy feeling that gels give. It’s super lightweight and perfect for wavy hair that needs some more volume.
Kia W.
Conyers , GA
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Frizz-Free Curl Mousse uploaded by Kia W.
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Frizz-Free Curl Mousse uploaded by Kia W.
I absolutely love the definition and shine I got with the Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Mousse. My hair was soft and it had great definition. [product:shea-moisture-coconut-&-hibiscus-frizz-free-curl-mousse]
Taylor A.
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Frizz-Free Curl Mousse uploaded by Taylor A.
i did not like this mousse at all. it dried my hair out so much, my hair was so dry and was so dry for days. i would never buy this mousse specifically, but i would love to try the soufflé as my hair does better with creams/custards. i think the mousse would be better with someone with a looser curl pattern (3A) vs my hair texture (4B).
Neisha S.
Monroe, LA
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Frizz-Free Curl Mousse uploaded by Neisha S.
I receive the Shea moisture coconut and Hibiscus Frizz-Free Curl Mousse as a product to review by Influenster. I loved how well packaged this was sent to me. The mousse has a wonderful smell! The product is very light weight and goes wonderfully on the hair. I don’t have as thick of hair, but I did my hair in sections. It made my curls look fabulous!! As a lady who stays in the south, this product tamed the frizz in this Louisiana humidity and as I worked out. As a shocking plus, did not leave my hair with residue but it does result in more shrinkage with my hair (4b/c). I recommend this as something extra along with your step in your wash and gos. I will definitely buy this again!!
Lakesha M.
Brownstown, MI
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Frizz-Free Curl Mousse uploaded by Lakesha M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Basically liquid inside a pump bottle. Justice was not served using this product. Left my hair highly disappointed. Sheamoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Frizz Free Curl Mousse
Gabriela G.
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Frizz-Free Curl Mousse uploaded by Gabriela G.
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Frizz-Free Curl Mousse uploaded by Gabriela G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely LOVE this product. Every curly girl needs this product in their arsenal. The fragrance isn’t overpowering—just leaves you with a faint, coconut-y scent. It immediately decreases the amount of frizz in my curls, and leaves them looking incredibly defined. Does this add shine? Eh, no not really. I definitely recommend pairing this with an oil if you want your curls to look shiny and luscious. It also does not completely eliminate frizz, HOWEVER, this product does a great job of significantly reducing it. I personally enjoy using this product because of the way that it defines my curls— I immediately notice a difference in how tight and coil-y they are (huge fan). Overall, I would definitely recommend the SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Frizz-Free Curl Mousse if you are looking to reduce (but not eliminate) frizz and get high definition curls.
Lena H.
Mobile, AL
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Frizz-Free Curl Mousse uploaded by Lena H.
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Frizz-Free Curl Mousse uploaded by Lena H.
Firstly, I am so grateful to be chosen to try this product. I absolutely love the smell of this product. The frizz control and shine it leaves on your hair is unbelievable. I would love if it came in a larger bottle for more product.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...