BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

SheaMoisture's Coconut & Hibiscus Body Wash cleanses, moisturizes and naturally brightens dull skin. Helps to firm and even skin tone. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. Coconut Oil nourishes and helps firm skin with Vitamins E and K, iron and fatty acids. Hibiscus Flower is a natural emollient that treats dry, rough skin and helps improve skin tone. Songyi Mushroom naturally brightens and evens skin tone.

Instructions:

Create splendid bubbles by pouring a capful into a warm bath or running water. Luxuriate, lather and rinse thoroughly. Pat dry and apply moisturizer to warm skin.

Deionized Water, Sodium Olefin Sulfonate (Coconut Oil), Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate (Palm Kernel), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Essential Oil Blend, Panthenool (Vitamin B-5), Sodium Lauroyl Hydrolyzed Silk (Silk Proteins), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Loncicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower (And) Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Gluten-free Vitamin E.

• I want to try, but isn't it kind of expensive?5 Answers
  • Does this also work well for children specifically age 5 ?6 Answers
  • How long does this wash typically last? I'm pretty sure i...2 Answers
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Foaming Milk & Body Wash
  • "LOVE!! I have bought this a couple times but seems very hard to find in my area unfortunately. I normally use baby soap because my skin is so sensitive but the Shea Moisturizer works great on my skin and if I can find more of it I will be buying it." in 16 reviews
  • "This works amazing. Its hydrating and makes your skin extra soft. The body wash was very refreshing. I would definitely recommend this product to others. " in 16 reviews
Kelli G.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I bought this on a whim when looking to buy some new body wash. It smelled good & it was on sale so I decided why not try it! I absolutely fell in love with it! It smells great and lathers perfectly with my loofa!
Heaven D.
Troy
The best body wash I've used in a WHILE SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus 2-in-1 Foaming Milk & Body Wash smells AHHHH-MAZING, and has restored the moisture in my ever so dry skin. I love love LOVE this stuff.
Madeleine A.
Charlotte, NC
This has a great smell, clean ingredient list and is very gentle on the skin. The only issue is that i don’t find it as effective as the commercial brands in the area of longevity. I feel like i start to get smelly faster when i use this body wash, so i definitely have to shower every day even if I’m not getting dirty or working out.
Veronica D.
Los Angeles, CA
Has a great scent to it. This body wash left my skin looking great and it was smooth. It hydrates the skin, leaves you smelling and looking good. Definitely recommend.
Amanda C.
Jersey City, NJ
I love the smell of this product! It leaves my skin so moisturized and healthy looking. The coconut smell is so strong it lasts so long which is why it’s so worth the price. I love the packaging too! The bright colors advertises the product well because it’s bright and refreshing just like the product.
Alexis F.
Fords
1 of my favs... it smells so good and I love this brand. It is pretty gentle on the skin and smells super natural. I use this product occasionally. I buy 1 a month and use until it is gone. Pros: it last a good amount of time. No cons at all. I'd buy again
Phyllis M.
Dearborn, MI
I LOVE this body wash- it's one of the very few that doesn't ever make my skin irritated or give me red bumps all over my legs. I use this everyday and have for a few years. I love the ingredient list and how nothing is harmful and it smells amazing
Melissa M.
Lexington , KY
The smell of this is heavenly! Its not an overwhelming flora scent, a bit more fruity than floral. The wash works great, is gentle and not drying. I like it as a body wash as well as a bubble bath. My skin feels soft and supple and moisturized. I love this body wash!
Jamesa S.
CHINO HILLS, CA
This is the first one I believe I tried from them when I first got hooked one of my fav fragrances of there’s my fav part about their soap was how moisturized my skin felt during and after the washing process I.T really is a gem
Hailey B.
my sister received this in a voxbox and she gave it to me and ever since the first day i have been hooked ! it has a great scent ! i use it everyday while i’m bathing ! i purchase this 24/7 ! i totally recommend this !
Jacqueline R.
Chelsea, MA
Does this also work well for children specifically age 5 ?
Jade D.
I want to try, but isn't it kind of expensive?
Ugochi I.
Does any one else like this product
Kierra W.
Mobile, AL
How long does this wash typically last? I'm pretty sure it smells awesome
Callie M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I would like to try this product. I have used the Gentle Baby Wash from the Shea Moisture brand and won't use anything else on my babies! Is this product SLS free, too?

Vitamin Shoppe