BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

Want to know the secret to skin that radiates health and beauty? SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Facial Mask is formulated to make your skin soft and supple while cleansing impurities and pollution. This Face Mask makes use of natural ingredients and Certified Organic Shea Butter to deliver intense moisturization to leave your skin soft like a baby’s.
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Facial Mask with Songyi Mushroom extracts helps restore moisture and gives dull, dry skin a bright, even tone. Coconut Oil will blended in this intense hydration formula to help soften and condition your skin. Hibiscus Flower extracts contain much needed antioxidants that help retain and maintain skin elasticity.
Regular use of SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Facial Mask - an all-natural face cleansing solution, brightens and tones dull complexion, to leave you with soft and radiant skin you will love to fall in love with!

Instructions:

Apply to clean, dry skin once or twice a week as needed. Avoiding the eye area. Allow to set for 5 to 10 minutes then rinse with cool water. Pat skin dry prior to applying moisturizer.

Deionized Water, Kaolin Clay, Bentonile Clay, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Stearyl Alcohol (Coconut Oil), Cety Alcohol (Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Butyl Avocadate (Avocado), Aloe Barbadensis Leal Extract, Glycerin, Phytosterols, Hibiscus Sabdaritta (Hibiscus) Extract, Panrthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5), Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Bisabolol (Chamomile), Dehydroacetic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Allantoin (Comfrey Root Extract), Papoin (Papaya) Extract, Songyi Mushroom Extract.

SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Facial Mask
  • "👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 Awesome, Awesome, Awesome! I've been loyal to MK Skincare products HOWEVER I must share that I'm very hard to please and picky when it comes to skincare. I absolutely loved this product. It has made me remove some of my MK regimen and include it. I have VERY SENSITIVE skin. KUDOS Shea Moisture, you've done it again! " in 50 reviews
Kayla W.
I tried the SheaMoisture African Black Soap mask about a month ago and fell in love, so now I am interested in branching out and trying more of their products. I got this mask based off the smell and I bought it in the sample size to try. While the African Black Soap mask never really dries down, this one sure does. It was so tight I couldn't move my face. I do my facial masks before a shower so that the shower can rinse them off instead of me having to splash water all over my face or use a washcloth. And, thank goodness I did that with this one because I can only imagine how hard it would've been to scrub off. I've seen a lot of reviews on this one saying it's not African Black Soap. Um duh! Read the label and you will see that this one is coconut and hibiscus for dull skin. My skin is definitely softer and smoother after using this, but I think I'll stick to the African Black Soap one for my skin and preferences. Not a bad mask though!
Tanaja S.
Brooklyn
I actually use the soap version of this product. I wash my face with at night or in the morning and follow up with a moisturizer. It comes in a nice wrap. I got it from Target for less than $10. It’s a good amount. I have had it since December and there is still a lot left. It also smells good but not like anything fake. My face has become more even and a bit more glowy. I love it!
Rachel B.
nitro, wv
Shea Moisture is my go-to for all my beauty products needs. Hair, skin, all of it. This mask made my skin feel amazing, but this line is my favorite of all of them. Price is right, you can buy it at the grocery store if you can’t make it to your cosmetic store, but it works as good as anything I’ve ever used.
Gabrielle B.
Massena, NY
It left my face soft and clear! I loved the smell and texture. It was very effective. This was my first time using this product but I will be using again! It was very gentle, but I felt like it really cleaned my face! I think it's a great product, they got it right the first time!
Trisha L.
Westminster
I think that Shea Moisture does very well with their products! My face especially is mostly dry ALL year round and they just seem to get it! It is very gently and it did meet my skins expectations! I would definitely recommend them to a friend and would use it again!
Jess R.
Smells fantastic. Large container. Pretty reasonably priced but kind of expensive for drug store brand. Good quality ingredients. Would consider buying again if something stood out to me. It only kind of worked and seemed more like it was just a moisturizer.
Kiana M.
This product has kept my face hydrated and glowing. I use this a couple times per week to keep the skin glowing. A great value for the price because it does work. Very effective little goes a long way. I recommend you guys go out and get a jar of this beauty.
Kimeka C.
Denver
Wasn't too fond of the smell, although it ended upup being a very good product. It went on really good, although I was not really good at putting it on. I have used it quite a few times and it is pretty effective. I would definitely recommend it to people.
💁🏻 V.
Waterbury , CT
I love Shea moisturizer products because they always keep my hair and skin healthy . I was very pleased with this product and would use it again i got it at the dollar general near me and it was better than expected due to how inexpensive this was
Tamara W.
West Memphis
Works great. And smells phenomenal!! I can't be how great this product is... The package is very alluring! Was a little more costly than I expected, but great overall. It was very gentle to the skin! And I would definitely buy again!
Jesse G.
Albert Lea, MN
What do you recommend for masks? I like the mud masks or the sheet masks! Thank you! Where are places to pick up the recommended masks? SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Facial Mask
Brittany H.
Savannah
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Facial Mask I have used most of these brands but I haven’t tried the facial mask. Is it any useful, need suggestions .
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
Where can I find this ?
LaTonia W.
Douglas, GA
Does it dry the skin out? How does it make the face feel?
Davi H.
Princeton, NJ
Is Shea moisture mask's good for people with acne & acne scars right?