BY SHEAMOISTURE

Sheamoisture s fast absorbing lavender & arnica dry oil mist instantly restores moisture to parched skin. Our special blend hydrates while calming and soothing skin. Leaves skin feeling silky smooth and delicately fragranced. Can also be used to add a brilliant shine-finish to hair after styling. made with natural and certified organic ingredients. shea butter deeply moisturizes and repairs skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids. lavender calms and soothes skin irritation. orchid extract repairs damaged skin and helps prevent moisture loss.

Buy on Walgreens*
Mandi M.
Florence, KY
I use this at night on my body. It's great for fall and winter when my skin gets extra crazy dry. It has so many great ingredients for the skin. It's at ulta or target and it's so affordable. I recommend to anyone that has really dry skin.
Kelly H.
Newport , KY
I had gotten this product as there was a buy one get one half off deal for SheaMoisture at Walgreens and didn't really know what to expect of it. I started applying this each night after I had cleansed my face and it did a great job of moisturizing my skin and it helped my breakouts, an oil helping my breakouts? I don't know why it did... but it did so I am happy with that lol. I also have keratosis polaris on my arms and it really helped in calming it down.
Cassidy M.
Mckinney, TX
I have extremely dry, curly hair and follow the curly girl method for caring for my curls. I have 3B hair and this spray leaves my curls feeling soft, looking shiny, and smelling AMAZING. I was pretty inexpensive at Target. Would not recommend for anyone with hair that gets greasy/oily.
Andria W.
Deerfield, OH
Used this after getting out of the shower, specifically on my legs. My legs get SUPER dry and ashy after I shave them and this has been a somewhat helpful alternative to lotions and other moisturizers that I've tried. Overall I would consider buying this product again.
Lea C.
N Hollywood, CA
love this product for hair, face, and body hydration. it smells wonderful but is not too overpowering. you don't need much for great results, so the product lasts for a long time before you need to buy another. it is also affordable and a great value
Ashley N.
Bakersfield, CA
Every day's regimen, get showered and mist, mist, mist! While my skin is still moist, mist it on, and rub it in. I find no need to add extra moisturizers to know that my skin is hydrated. The packaging is very convenient as well with the spray bottle. I love SheaMoisture!
Summer B.
Silver Spring, MD
I love everything about this brand! My daughter is mixed and has very dry hair but when I use any of their products in her hair INCLUDING the dry oil mist, it makes her hair look and feel SO BEAUTIFUL AND HEALTHY! Helps with breakage too! Also smells amazing!
Keisha R.
Boston, MA
I love this oil so much it makes me hair feel moisturized and It gives my hair the shine and healthy feeling it needs . Its a really gentle product . I highly recommend this product . Rub into your scalp and it would grow your hair .
Jocelyn H.
Haledon, NJ
I’m so in love with this I use it everyday and love the smell it’s so amazing if I could I would actually probably eat it so yea I say to buy it even if could be a little pricey for some people but it’s worth it .
Artesia M.
Cincinnati , OH
I absolutely love this product! Because it's a mist, it's very easy to apply. I simply spritz on areas of my body that tend to be dry, then I rub it in. This product is very light and I even use it to refresh the coils in my hair!
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
Do i add this before my makeup or before bed? Also is this good for dry skin?
Rose C.
Has anyone seen a difference in their skin after using this? What kind of skin does it work best for (i.e dry, combi, oily)