BeautySkinBath & BodySheaMoisture
Coconut & Hibiscus Dead Sea Salt Muscle Relief Mineral Soak

SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Dead Sea Salt Muscle Relief Mineral Soak

Rejuvenate your body with SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Dead Sea Salt Muscle Relief Mineral Soak. This Mineral Soak made up of natural bath salts relaxes your tired muscles and helps re-energize your body. SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Dead Sea Salt Muscle Relief Mineral Soak is formulated using natural ingredients like Coconut, hibiscus and aromatic extracts of plants. This Gluten Free Bath Soak is a wonderful Body Care treatment which relieves stressed muscles and helps reduce joint pain. Coconut oil retains moisture preventing dryness of skin. Botanical extracts repair your skin by firming and toning it. Certified Organic Shea Butter and Vitamin E blended in this Bath Soak to nourish, refresh and moisturize your skin with every soak. Indulge in the sensuous experience of SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Dead Sea Salt Muscle Relief Mineral Soak. Wash away the stress from tired muscles as you surrender to the nourished pampering of natural bath salts of this hydrating body care.

Does skin have a smooth shine after use?
[product:sheamoisture-coconut-hibiscus-dead-sea-salt-muscle-relief-mineral] I love love it ❤
Start your review of SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Dead Sea Salt Muscle Relief Mineral Soak!
Product Highlights
This leaves your skin feeling like a baby's butt. Smells like your in a tropical island. The sea salt takes all the old nasty skin, and leaves it smelling good all day. I would really recommend this to anyoneeein reviews
Heidi R.
Indianapolis, IN
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Dead Sea Salt Muscle Relief Mineral Soak uploaded by Heidi R.
Contiene vitamina E que actua como un antioxidante para mi piel y la deja suave ademas del rico olor a coco.
Letty  S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,365 reviews
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Dead Sea Salt Muscle Relief Mineral Soak uploaded by Letty  S.
I love all Shea Moisture products and the muscle relief mineral soak is great after a tough work out or after a long day. It not only soothe my muscles but it softens and nourishes my skin. Using Shea Moisture products my skin and hair are so much more healthier and soft! I just can not say enough good things about these products and they are reasonably priced.
Olivia S.
super nice on the skin, great smell and works amazing!! had a nice feeling on it!! and reslly works well!
jennifer J.
Warren, MI
Awesome and amazing product! As all #SheaMoisture products are. This did sooth my muscles as well as exfoliate & smell amazing. I wouldn't change a thing about it. Its definitely on the affordable side as its a big tub and a little goes a long way. I would recommend this product to any and everyone. Especially those with achy muscles. All their body scrubs and washes are great and a must buy. I believe u can buy sample size of some of the products
Gaby G.
Salinas, CA
The best! Smells great makes your skin super soft right away and it is awesome will always repurchase use it at least twice a week
Kamille T.
Ann Arbor, MI
The coconut smell makes you want to eat it. Great product. Pro the smell and it moisturizes you. Con it does not last long enough for me, but overall great value and great buy. Again, the scent is amazing! It will make you hungry and want to go on a tropical vacation!
Ashley P.
This is hands down one of the best scrubs i have ever tried. It smells amazing and makes my skin so soft!
ashley N.
CA
I liked this exfoliant for the price. It did what was intended but I felt like my skin had a rubbery feeling after. The smell was a bit weird for my liking also.
member-8eb772
I love there product there bath stuff smell good i would buy more of there stuff and the quality is great and there stuff is great i love everything from this place there stuff is for free and there stuff is so amazing so so so amazing i hope you can find something on this app that you would like or love
karlie P.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Purchased at: Walgreens
this product can be very harsh for sensitive skin so i don’t suggest you use it if your skin is sensitive. i use this before i shave and it makes my legs baby smooth! i also use it as bath salts for a more luxurious bath.