SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Dead Sea Salt Muscle Relief Mineral Soak uploaded by Agripina H.SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Dead Sea Salt Muscle Relief Mineral Soak uploaded by Agripina H.SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Dead Sea Salt Muscle Relief Mineral Soak uploaded by Kimberly C.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Sheamoisture s coconut & hibiscus dead sea salt muscle relief mineral soak helps to nourish firm and tone skin while providing antioxidant protection. Relaxes muscles, soothes achy joints and detoxifies with mineral-rich dead sea salts. Creates a luxurious spa experience. . â . made with natural and certified organic ingredients coconut oil nourishes and moisturizes skin with gluten-free vitamin e, vitamin k, iron and fatty acids. hibiscus flower is a natural emollient that treats dry, rough skin and helps improve skin tone. vitamin e is a powerful antioxidant highly effective in protecting skin from...

• SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Dead Sea Salt Muscle Relief Mineral...1 Answers
Cammie G.
Cammie G.
Baytown, TX
First, I LOVE the entire Shae Moisture line! More recently I tried this body scrub and another they have with the green label. This one smells better but they both work equally great! The smell is fresh and sweet without being overpowering. I purchased a small glass jar and scooped some for my guests to use and have gotten several compliments! I would highly recommend!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Schaumburg, IL
Yes yes yes. I love this product so much. Not only does it do what it says that it does, it smells absolutely amazing, with a long lasting scent to boot! It was purchased at Target, and it will definitely be a repurchase in the future. If you're thinking of giving it a go, do it! You won't be disappointed. It's cruelty-free also, just another plus!
Jakkie S.
Jakkie S.
Aurora, CO
I love the Shea body scrubs! They are great for use right before doing a self tan or even a professional spray tan. They all work well and remove the dead skin leaving your skin prepped for a moisturizer to lock in the smootness. I'm not sure that it was "energizing" but I did enjoy it.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
This is one of my favorite scents in the Shea Moisture line. I was so glad when they came out with this product. I use the same scent in my hair. Afer a long day of work I like ti soak with the seasalt It is so relaxing and calming. I recommend this whole line of products to everyone.
Sharde S.
Sharde S.
Oakland, CA
To be honest i haven't tried to particular one but i tried several others and i love shea moisture dearly. I haven't had a bad product from them. The scents smell really good. I have children and love it as well. Shea moisture fits with my holistic lifestyle. Yess i love them.
lizbeth z.
lizbeth z.
The SheaMoisture coconut & Hibiscus Dead Sea salt muscle relief mineral is a good product if u are in need of muscle relief. Best thing about this product is that it doesn't smell like any other relief cream. I would so recommend it, because it made everything easier.
Kamille T.
Kamille T.
Ann Arbor, MI
The coconut smell makes you want to eat it. Great product. Pro the smell and it moisturizes you. Con it does not last long enough for me, but overall great value and great buy. Again, the scent is amazing! It will make you hungry and want to go on a tropical vacation!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
I love using this after an intense workout and after I have been on my feet all day. I use it in my baths and the smell of coconut and hibiscus really helps relax me and my sore aching muscles. It is a good value and not expensive I would definitely buy it again.
Cameka L.
Cameka L.
Bessemer City, NC
I enjoy the scent and how this makes my water feel. It's relaxing and soothing. The soak also helps with my aches and pains, but leaves my skin feeling very moist and soft. I like to use this right before I go to bed. I would definitely buy this product again.
sage Q.
sage Q.
Littleton, CO
This product is amazing,it does everything it promises to do with muscle relief and relaxation. The smell is amazing (like the ocean). I bought this at target. depending on what size you buy it last a good amount of time. I would definitely buy it again.