SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curling Gel Soufflé uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Create healthy, bouncy, shiny waves with SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curling Gel Soufflé! This nourishing styling aid is made from a blend of natural ingredients designed to moisturize and protect your waves and curls.
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curling Gel Soufflé is blended with certified organic Shea Butter which delivers instant hydration to dry, over-processed curls. This gel soufflé is enriched with Coconut Oil which helps keep your curls frizz-free and moisturized. Flax Seed Oil strengthens your hair while imparting a glorious shine to your curls. Agave Nectar present in this delicious formulation provides a soft hold which adds definition to your waves and curls, leaving them soft and smooth.
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curling Gel Soufflé is just the friend wavy, curly hair needs to transform into beautiful, radiant curls.

Jennifer M.
Milwaukee, WI
This works magic on my 4c hair it has a slippery texture to it but it holds my curl and helps with frizz. Not to mention the shine which makes me happy, it’s a little pricey but a little goes a long way which stretches the product
Natalee R.
Brooklyn
The curling soufflé has a great hold but feels really oily. My hair is defined with a little frizz but I definitely don’t like how my hair feels. I bought this at Ulta and heard great reviews but it makes me want to wash my hair. This was the only product in my hair.
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
I twist my hair and do bantu knots with this. and my styles always come out really nice but if you use too much it can easly become flaky or have white lines or spots
Quiana P.
Brooklyn
I twist my hair with this from time to time. Locks the moisture but most importantly it doesn’t flake! I hate flaking.
alice l.
Shea moisture Curling Gel Souffle is one of my favourite hair gel. It does feel creamy and not the gel. It's a bit pricy, but good value for money. It moistuised my hair and i only need a little for my TWIST. It is very oily though, but keep your hair shining and moisturised. It smells so good. I recommend this product.