BY SHEAMOISTURE #9 in Hair Cream

Descriptions:

SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie is enriched with natural ingredients to give you soft, silky and defined curls! Enriched with certified organic Shea Butter, this conditioning enhancing smoothie smooths split ends and tames stray flyaways to transition damaged, over-processed hair to gloriously shiny, bouncy curls!
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie is an all-natural leave on styling cream specially formulated for wavy, curly hair. Coconut oil used in this moisturizing formula hydrates and protects hair against breakage while replenishing lost oils. Neem Oil imparts brilliant shine and adds volume and definition to dull, lifeless curls and coils. This enhancing smoothie bottles in the benefits of Silk Protein, an important ingredient that softens unruly locks making them irresistibly smooth and easy to manage.
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie is a natural hair care product which is so gentle that you can use it every day to flaunty your curls in envious, dazzling styles.

Mercedes H.
lawrence
I just started my curly hair journey about a year ago. I had been straightening my hair for over 5 years and I hated my curly hair. I thought my curls were so ugly, but I realize it was because during that time I didn't know about products that were meant for curly hair. I would just wash my hair put conditioner and gel ALOTTTT of gel. But this just would dry out my hair more to the point it wouldn't curl it would just be one frizz ball. Then I started watching YouTube videos and learned about the Shea Moisture line. The Coconut and Hibiscus line was the first curly hair product for me to try. My hair was so curly and looked healthy after the first try. Everyone I knew was asking me what I did to my hair because they had never seen my hair so good. I love the consistency of the product and how moisturized and frizz free my hair looked. Anyone who suffers from dry frizzy hair I would recommend to try this product out. I always come back to this product and a little goes a long way.
Ashley R.
So i know this is a curly hair classic product, but i would say be careful with this product if you have fine curly hair that is easily weighed down. I only use a little bit of this product and i usually use a spray leave in when I’m going to use this as a styler. I’m a huge fan of shea moisture, but this product in particular I’m always careful with because it can be too heavy on my hair if i use too much of it.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I purchased this at target for about $7. The product is very thick so if you have fine or thinner hair I wouldn’t recommend it. But for girls with thick wavy or curly hair, I.d recommend it. It really makes your hair feel moisturized and full. It goes 0-100 real quick so be cautious with the amount of product you use. But i use about a dime sized amount and it makes my hair super silky and defined.
Niyah J.
So the SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curling Enhancing Smoothie actually defines your curls while moisturizing them. This formula seems a little bit thick so I would not recommend for thin hair or those who are seaking extra volume. It might weigh down your hair a bit in effort to elongate and define the curls. OH! and it smells great! Not only that but for my hair, it smoothing, making it easy to #slay my edges and hair into a ponytail. But I noticed that this product works best on damp hair. Once it dries, it doesn't leave your hair hard and crunchy like other products so that's a plus too👍🏽 Lastly, I recommend to be cautious and careful because this stuff flakes when paired with many products (except Shea Moisture of course)
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
This is some of the best stuff I’ve ever used for my curly hair. I put it in after I’ve washed my hair, and wrap it up with a cotton towel and then when it’s not too wet I’ll use my diffuser to dry it the rest of the way. It helps with frizz so much and makes my curls looks so bouncy and healthy. I love this stuff and don’t plan on using anything else.
Raíssa A.
Memphis, TN
I really like this curl smoothie! I apply it right after washing my curls and then dry my hair with a córion shirt. It drys fabulously! It gives a lot of definition to my curls. I’m using my second one and will keep getting more. And I always recommend it to my curly friends!
Teila T.
Warren
I have really curly thin hair that gets overly crispy when I use mousse and other products, this is relatively affordable and leaves my hair smooth, non-frizzy, with awesome bouncy curls. The only downside is that if you are careless and don’t rub it all in it may leave white residue in dark hair. Smells amazing and is sulfate free.
Victoria P.
Portsmouth, VA
This product is smells very good. It works well with my 4c hair. It is effective and long lasting. It does not flake or make my curls hard or crunchy like most products. I do use a gel with with this product though to make it more effective. I will buy this product again.
DeLynda L.
Pittsburgh, PA
To be honest, this is really the only shea moisture line that doesn't just sit on top of my hair. I have very dense, coily hair, and this seems to work better for more than their other lines. It does leave my hair feeling moisturized and helps a lot with frizz. Not my first choice, but maybe my second.
Savannah C.
Rancho Cucamonga
I just purchased this product a couple of weeks ago but so far I’m liking it a lot. I can style my hair quick now after showers and it comes out very curly. I have naturally curly hair so yes it only does enhance it, but I have noticed ever since putting it in my hair a couple days a week, my hair has came out much more voluminous after being washed.
A'miracle H.
Fort Wayne, IN
does this really help enhance curls?
Kirstyn  S.
Canyon Lake, TX
How do you use this product? Before or after shower? Daily? While styling or is it put in and go?
Yadira G.
N Miami Beach, FL
Where do you buy this from?
Francesca M.
Genoa
Is this alcohol, silicones and sulfates free??
Sabrina R.
I have wavy hair. Will this help define my waves ? Would this product or the milk work better?