BY SHEAMOISTURE #10 in Hair Cream

Descriptions:

SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie is enriched with natural ingredients to give you soft, silky and defined curls! Enriched with certified organic Shea Butter, this conditioning enhancing smoothie smooths split ends and tames stray flyaways to transition damaged, over-processed hair to gloriously shiny, bouncy curls!
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie is an all-natural leave on styling cream specially formulated for wavy, curly hair. Coconut oil used in this moisturizing formula hydrates and protects hair against breakage while replenishing lost oils. Neem Oil imparts brilliant shine and adds volume and definition to dull, lifeless curls and coils. This enhancing smoothie bottles in the benefits of Silk Protein, an important ingredient that softens unruly locks making them irresistibly smooth and easy to manage.
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie is a natural hair care product which is so gentle that you can use it every day to flaunty your curls in envious, dazzling styles.

• Is this product good for fine hair?2 Answers
  • does this really help enhance curls?6 Answers
  • Would this be okay for a toddler with sensitive skin? Is ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Ashley R.
So i know this is a curly hair classic product, but i would say be careful with this product if you have fine curly hair that is easily weighed down. I only use a little bit of this product and i usually use a spray leave in when I’m going to use this as a styler. I’m a huge fan of shea moisture, but this product in particular I’m always careful with because it can be too heavy on my hair if i use too much of it.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I purchased this at target for about $7. The product is very thick so if you have fine or thinner hair I wouldn’t recommend it. But for girls with thick wavy or curly hair, I.d recommend it. It really makes your hair feel moisturized and full. It goes 0-100 real quick so be cautious with the amount of product you use. But i use about a dime sized amount and it makes my hair super silky and defined.
Ryan B.
Lakewood, CA
OK let me start this off late I’ve been using this product ever since I am brace my natural curls. So I have been using this product for seven years now. I know matter what other product I try I always come back today. This is one of my holy grail Products. Are used it for styles I don’t want need that much hold as well as using it as leaving. Are use this when I was doing my hair in Virginia and I still use it now that I’m in California. If you are sensitive to glycerin in your hair products this probably isn’t for you. But I’ve never had an issue with it. I always have a jar art tube of this somewhere in my place just in case whatever I’m using I don’t like or doesn’t work out.
Raíssa A.
Memphis , TN
I really like this curl smoothie! I apply it right after washing my curls and then dry my hair with a córion shirt. It drys fabulously! It gives a lot of definition to my curls. I’m using my second one and will keep getting more. And I always recommend it to my curly friends!
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
This is some of the best stuff I’ve ever used for my curly hair. I put it in after I’ve washed my hair, and wrap it up with a cotton towel and then when it’s not too wet I’ll use my diffuser to dry it the rest of the way. It helps with frizz so much and makes my curls looks so bouncy and healthy. I love this stuff and don’t plan on using anything else.
Sherridan A.
Long Beach
I have low porosity, fine, type 3 curly hair! I found that this product was way to heavy on my hair and left it feeling weighed down and greasy. While the scent is pleasant, it wasn't worth the condition it left my hair in. For those that have a thicker hair type and texture, you may have better results! However, I can only vouch for my hair when I say this product did not perform the way I wished it had.
Charee M.
I received this product during a natural swap with a girlfriend of mine and she gave me half of this product which I was pretty surprised. She told me that the product did not really respond well to her hair so I immediately started using Wen styling on my hair. So after my routine wash day I use this as the sea in the loc or lco method in which I use a leave-in of my choice and then I use this as the cream and for the oil I use a DIY oil mix I make. The product gives a lot of moisture into the hair and I noticed my curls was immediately defined when I use this product. I did not purchase this product because I prefer to use other products that cater to the needs and are buy smaller black owned businesses. Even though this is a black-owned business, I feel that this product has now changed to cater to other hair textures.
Teila T.
Warren
I have really curly thin hair that gets overly crispy when I use mousse and other products, this is relatively affordable and leaves my hair smooth, non-frizzy, with awesome bouncy curls. The only downside is that if you are careless and don’t rub it all in it may leave white residue in dark hair. Smells amazing and is sulfate free.
Victoria P.
Portsmouth, VA
This product is smells very good. It works well with my 4c hair. It is effective and long lasting. It does not flake or make my curls hard or crunchy like most products. I do use a gel with with this product though to make it more effective. I will buy this product again.
DeLynda L.
Pittsburgh, PA
To be honest, this is really the only shea moisture line that doesn't just sit on top of my hair. I have very dense, coily hair, and this seems to work better for more than their other lines. It does leave my hair feeling moisturized and helps a lot with frizz. Not my first choice, but maybe my second.
A'miracle H.
Fort Wayne, IN
does this really help enhance curls?
Kirstyn  S.
Canyon Lake, TX
How do you use this product? Before or after shower? Daily? While styling or is it put in and go?
Yadira G.
North Miami Beach, FL
Where do you buy this from?
Natasha C.
Eugene, OR
Is this product good for fine hair?
Lauren D.
Cincinnati, OH
I received this in a birchbox. I hadn't had my hair profile set up, and i normally have wavy, thick hair. I am pretty sure that this is oriented towards people with ethnic hair, will it still help mine? I have damage from dying my hair and heat products. I need something my hair can really get some use from but i don't want to weight my hair down either.