BY SHEAMOISTURE #5 in Hair Treatments

Description:

Hate it when you run your fingers through your hair and find them all stuck in knots and tangles? SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk with Certified Organic Shea Butter will transition dry, damaged, over-processed hair to frizz free, detangled naturally beautiful curls! This styling milk is boosted with natural ingredients needed to condition your curls and restore shine.
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk contains Coconut Oil to hydrate and protect your hair against damage and reduce breakage. Silk Protein and Neem Oil will smooth messy, wavy, curls and give your hair a soft and silky feel. This natural styling aid is designed to give your thick curls definition.
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk is a leave-in moisturizer and hair treatment product that gives you soft, shiny, natural, bouncy, frizz-free curls that will tempt you to flaunt your hair every chance you get!
You can use this Curl & Style Milk from SheaMoisture every day for enviously lustrous and easily manageable curls.

Instructions:

Apply as a non-rinse moisturizer and styling cream to damp, towel-dried hair as needed.

Deionized Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Sugar Starch, Silk Protein, Essential Oil Blend, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitol Esters, Algae Extract, Hyssopus Officinalis Extract, Salvia Officinalis, (Sage) Leaf and Equistum Arvense Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower (and) Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Hibiscus Flower Extract.

• Is this product worth buying and does it define curls?4 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying?1 Answers
  • How wel does this product work for those who don't have m...1 Answers
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk
  • "I have used this product and have to say that I really like it!I have curly hair and this product have it the moisture it needed to add definition to my curls" in 24 reviews
  • "Doesn't leave a film in hair, provides moisture, smells great, and defines curls!!" in 8 reviews
  • "This leaves my hair soft but I do notice that it weighs it down so I use the smallest amount so this wont happen otherwise I completely love it not expensive and works great! " in 8 reviews
  • "It works very well on natural hair .It can have a little bit of a funky smell , it apples very well and gives an awesome finish!" in 6 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way, and it doesn't weigh my curls down." in 5 reviews
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Great shampoo with no extra unneeded stuff that damages hair. It may be pricey but I only buy when sally beauty store has a coupon or sales. Plus a little goes a long way. Lathers my right up. I use 100% coconut oil as conditioner and leave in .
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this. Now i only put 4 stars because I find some of their coconut milk products smells "rotton". But this works so well. It really helps piece the hair apart and enhances the curl even if you only have waves. After the wash the hair smells nice. And fresh and not as i described before.
Ashley D.
Bronx, NY
This product is great (when I don’t use it on super wet hair). For me, whenever I use it on my wet hair, it dries very oily and weighs my hair down. However, when I use it on my drier hair, it‘s amazing. It controls my curls and gives it a good amount of moisture. I would definitely purchase this again and recommend it to others. It’ll take some time for you to figure out exactly how much you need because the product is oily and can weight your hair down if you use too much. And also, using too much can leave a lot of residue on your hair. Other than these disclaimers, the product really is a keeper. It lasts a very long time because a little goes a long way.
Quanya S.
Lafayette, LA
I really enjoy this hair milk it smells very delightful. It doesn’t compare to any alternative because it keeps ur hair smooth and curly. It’s very effective when it comes down to natural hair. I’m very satisfied.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
When I began my curly hair journey, this was the first product I bought, it smells amazing, the texture is not too running or too creamy, it’s just right, I put it on wet hair and use this as if it were a leave in and add a bit of gel for more hold, it leaves my curls looking fresh and beautiful, I love it! It’s not too expensive, and you can always find deals in rite aid, Walmart, Ulta, sometimes you can get buy 1 get one half off or buy 2 get 1 free, this is a must for any curly haired girl, this was the only product I bought for my vacation and it made my hair look amazing
descelyn h.
I am giving this product at 3 Stars because it's more for like really curly hair and I have damaged hair and I really really am looking for a product that is going to restore my hair and this is not for me but like for people that have curly hair I really recommend this because it is so soft and leaves your curls so Define
Dee M.
New York City
I love this product! Leaves my curls beautiful and smelling amazing. The only thing that is extremely frustrating is the container. It's extremely annoying to have to squeeze the life out of the bottle because the product is thick and there's air in it. My suggestion would be to put a pump instead of what they have right now. It gets tiring having to completely remove the top and shake it to get it to the top, a pump would be a mega life saver!
Charlotte D.
It is the bomb I can't ask for a better product it does what it says and I could not be happier love love love it SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk
Malissa K.
Jersey City
This product is perfect for my kinky hair.  I usually use this as a leave in after I wash my hair and it's working good so far. The texture is creamy to the point where its not too watery or thick where you are struggling to squeeze it out of the bottle. I use this in combination with the curl enhancing smoothie for extra moisture and then I seal it with oil and my hair stays moisturized until the next wash day.
Allison A.
Nicholasville, KY
I have crazy, crazy curly hair and I have been around the BLOCK when it comes to products for it. This by far is my favorite, and this brand has my whole heart. I use this as well as their shampoo and conditioner, and I love the definition it gives my curls, how it calms frizz, and how light my hair feels. It's never sticky or gunky. And it's such a clean product. Can't recommend this brand enough.
Tiffany W.
Covington, GA
Is this like a leave in conditioner? I have been told that it is
Isis B.
Price?
Karen A.
Does this make your hair look greasy...
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Is there a bigger bottle of this available?
Veronica V.
Los Angeles, CA
Where can I buy this at?