BY SHEAMOISTURE #5 in Hair Treatments

Description:

Hate it when you run your fingers through your hair and find them all stuck in knots and tangles? SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk with Certified Organic Shea Butter will transition dry, damaged, over-processed hair to frizz free, detangled naturally beautiful curls! This styling milk is boosted with natural ingredients needed to condition your curls and restore shine.
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk contains Coconut Oil to hydrate and protect your hair against damage and reduce breakage. Silk Protein and Neem Oil will smooth messy, wavy, curls and give your hair a soft and silky feel. This natural styling aid is designed to give your thick curls definition.
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk is a leave-in moisturizer and hair treatment product that gives you soft, shiny, natural, bouncy, frizz-free curls that will tempt you to flaunt your hair every chance you get!
You can use this Curl & Style Milk from SheaMoisture every day for enviously lustrous and easily manageable curls.

Instructions:

Apply as a non-rinse moisturizer and styling cream to damp, towel-dried hair as needed.

Deionized Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Sugar Starch, Silk Protein, Essential Oil Blend, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitol Esters, Algae Extract, Hyssopus Officinalis Extract, Salvia Officinalis, (Sage) Leaf and Equistum Arvense Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower (and) Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Hibiscus Flower Extract.

• Is this product worth buying and does it define curls?4 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying?1 Answers
  • How wel does this product work for those who don't have m...1 Answers
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk
  • "I have used this product and have to say that I really like it!I have curly hair and this product have it the moisture it needed to add definition to my curls" in 24 reviews
  • "Doesn't leave a film in hair, provides moisture, smells great, and defines curls!!" in 8 reviews
  • "This leaves my hair soft but I do notice that it weighs it down so I use the smallest amount so this wont happen otherwise I completely love it not expensive and works great! " in 8 reviews
  • "It works very well on natural hair .It can have a little bit of a funky smell , it apples very well and gives an awesome finish!" in 6 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way, and it doesn't weigh my curls down." in 5 reviews
Avery H.
Bristol, CT
This product is absolutely AMAZING! About a year ago I started my journey back to healthy and beautiful curly hair after straightening it almost every day for 15 years! My hair has come a very long way and it is in part because of this product. I wash my hair in the morning, generously spread this through my hair and just run my fingers through it and it creates springy, soft curls and keeps the frizz away all day! Love how this product also does not leave a sticky residue like a lot of other gels and curly hair products. My hair has never looked more frizz free, moisturized and just BEAUTIFUL! The delicious coconut scent to this product line is an added bonus! Here’s a semi-recent picture of what my hair looks like. It’s gotten even curlier and more defined curls since this photo and only getting better!
Ashley D.
New York
This product is great (when I don’t use it on super wet hair). For me, whenever I use it on my wet hair, it dries very oily and weighs my hair down. However, when I use it on my drier hair, it‘s amazing. It controls my curls and gives it a good amount of moisture. I would definitely purchase this again and recommend it to others. It’ll take some time for you to figure out exactly how much you need because the product is oily and can weight your hair down if you use too much. And also, using too much can leave a lot of residue on your hair. Other than these disclaimers, the product really is a keeper. It lasts a very long time because a little goes a long way.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
When I began my curly hair journey, this was the first product I bought, it smells amazing, the texture is not too running or too creamy, it’s just right, I put it on wet hair and use this as if it were a leave in and add a bit of gel for more hold, it leaves my curls looking fresh and beautiful, I love it! It’s not too expensive, and you can always find deals in rite aid, Walmart, Ulta, sometimes you can get buy 1 get one half off or buy 2 get 1 free, this is a must for any curly haired girl, this was the only product I bought for my vacation and it made my hair look amazing
descelyn h.
I am giving this product at 3 Stars because it's more for like really curly hair and I have damaged hair and I really really am looking for a product that is going to restore my hair and this is not for me but like for people that have curly hair I really recommend this because it is so soft and leaves your curls so Define
Dee M.
New York City
I love this product! Leaves my curls beautiful and smelling amazing. The only thing that is extremely frustrating is the container. It's extremely annoying to have to squeeze the life out of the bottle because the product is thick and there's air in it. My suggestion would be to put a pump instead of what they have right now. It gets tiring having to completely remove the top and shake it to get it to the top, a pump would be a mega life saver!
Malissa K.
Jersey City
This product is perfect for my kinky hair.  I usually use this as a leave in after I wash my hair and it's working good so far. The texture is creamy to the point where its not too watery or thick where you are struggling to squeeze it out of the bottle. I use this in combination with the curl enhancing smoothie for extra moisture and then I seal it with oil and my hair stays moisturized until the next wash day.
Allison A.
Lexington
I have crazy, crazy curly hair and I have been around the BLOCK when it comes to products for it. This by far is my favorite, and this brand has my whole heart. I use this as well as their shampoo and conditioner, and I love the definition it gives my curls, how it calms frizz, and how light my hair feels. It's never sticky or gunky. And it's such a clean product. Can't recommend this brand enough.
Heaven B.
Danville, VA
I purchased this product because of my dry and curly hair but mostly for my daughter's (she is biracial) hair to protect it and it has worked WONDERS for her hair. It keeps her curls in place and prevents frizz. She also had a huge dry patch of hair in the back of her head and it is no way near as dry as it used to be. She gets compliments on her hair all the time. We've been using it for months now and still haven't run out of our first bottle! Highly recommend for those who have curly/dry hair.
Pragati L.
Shea moisture is a styling cream. I bought it from walmart. This styling moisturizing cream which detangles, condition and control curls restoring their body and shine.
This is worth a try. It has creamy, oily texture. Coats hair very well. Really keeps hair moistured.It has no DEA, mineral oil, sulphates, parabens, synthetic fragrance and color, propyl glycol and not tested on animals.
Only draw fall of this product i had was hair fall. I dont know the reason behind it but if definitely works for styling and maintaining as they claims.
Katelyn J.
Prairieville, LA
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk Is Perfect for refreshing your curls the next day or as a hair styler for an easy light weight wash n go style. It smells amazing like coconut and tropical flowers. The product comes out rich and thick but is very light weight on the hair and dose t leave any white residue. Not only does it style and moisture the hair but it also brings out and defines your curls. I most definitely recommend it to all of my wavy, kinky curly or curly hair texture ladies.
Tiffany W.
Covington, GA
Is this like a leave in conditioner? I have been told that it is
Isis B.
Price?
Karen A.
Does this make your hair look greasy...
Summer S.
Norcross, GA
Is there a bigger bottle of this available?
Veronica V.
Los Angeles, CA
Where can I buy this at?