SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk
Hate it when you run your fingers through your hair and find them all stuck in knots and tangles? SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk with Certified Organic Shea Butter will transition dry, damaged, over-processed hair to frizz free, detangled naturally beautiful curls! This styling milk is boosted with natural ingredients needed to condition your curls and restore shine.
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk contains Coconut Oil to hydrate and protect your hair against damage and reduce breakage. Silk Protein and Neem Oil will smooth messy, wavy, curls and give your hair a soft and silky feel. This natural styling aid is designed to give your thick curls definition.
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk is a leave-in moisturizer and hair treatment product that gives you soft, shiny, natural, bouncy, frizz-free curls that will tempt you to flaunt your hair every chance you get!
You can use this Curl & Style Milk from SheaMoisture every day for enviously lustrous and easily manageable curls.
Apply as a non-rinse moisturizer and styling cream to damp, towel-dried hair as needed.
Deionized Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Sugar Starch, Silk Protein, Essential Oil Blend, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitol Esters, Algae Extract, Hyssopus Officinalis Extract, Salvia Officinalis, (Sage) Leaf and Equistum Arvense Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower (and) Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Hibiscus Flower Extract.see more...
Top Questions See all 604 Q&A
- "I have used this product and have to say that I really like it!I have curly hair and this product have it the moisture it needed to add definition to my curls" in 24 reviews
- "Doesn't leave a film in hair, provides moisture, smells great, and defines curls!!" in 8 reviews
- "This leaves my hair soft but I do notice that it weighs it down so I use the smallest amount so this wont happen otherwise I completely love it not expensive and works great! " in 8 reviews
- "It works very well on natural hair .It can have a little bit of a funky smell , it apples very well and gives an awesome finish!" in 6 reviews
- "I use it as my leave-in conditioner for the l.o.c method and the milk keeps my hair moisturized and maintains my curls." in 5 reviews
This is worth a try. It has creamy, oily texture. Coats hair very well. Really keeps hair moistured.It has no DEA, mineral oil, sulphates, parabens, synthetic fragrance and color, propyl glycol and not tested on animals.
Only draw fall of this product i had was hair fall. I dont know the reason behind it but if definitely works for styling and maintaining as they claims.
The smell is great . I wet it throughout the day and it helps re enhance the curls . But obviously we cant keep our gair wet all day . But the next day curls can be tamed with a bit of water without having to wash it completely .
Smell really good
Can find at most drugstores
Hair feels soft initially
Hard to squeeze out of the bottle even if it was full
Hair starts off feeling soft then feels very wierd
Hair dries out afterwards
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos