BY SHEAMOISTURE #23 in Hair Oil

Description:

Hate it when you run your fingers through your hair and find them all stuck in knots and tangles? SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk with Certified Organic Shea Butter will transition dry, damaged, over-processed hair to frizz free, detangled naturally beautiful curls! This styling milk is boosted with natural ingredients needed to condition your curls and restore shine.
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk contains Coconut Oil to hydrate and protect your hair against damage and reduce breakage. Silk Protein and Neem Oil will smooth messy, wavy, curls and give your hair a soft and silky feel. This natural styling aid is designed to give your thick curls definition.
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk is a leave-in moisturizer and hair treatment product that gives you soft, shiny, natural, bouncy, frizz-free curls that will tempt you to flaunt your hair every chance you get!
You can use this Curl & Style Milk from SheaMoisture every day for enviously lustrous and easily manageable curls.

Instructions:

Apply as a non-rinse moisturizer and styling cream to damp, towel-dried hair as needed.

Deionized Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Sugar Starch, Silk Protein, Essential Oil Blend, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitol Esters, Algae Extract, Hyssopus Officinalis Extract, Salvia Officinalis, (Sage) Leaf and Equistum Arvense Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower (and) Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Hibiscus Flower Extract.

• Is this product worth buying and does it define curls?3 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying?1 Answers
  • How wel does this product work for those who don't have much curl...1 Answers
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk
  • "I have used this product and have to say that I really like it!I have curly hair and this product have it the moisture it needed to add definition to my curls" in 24 reviews
  • "Doesn't leave a film in hair, provides moisture, smells great, and defines curls!!" in 8 reviews
  • "This leaves my hair soft but I do notice that it weighs it down so I use the smallest amount so this wont happen otherwise I completely love it not expensive and works great! " in 8 reviews
  • "It works very well on natural hair .It can have a little bit of a funky smell , it apples very well and gives an awesome finish!" in 6 reviews
  • "I use it as my leave-in conditioner for the l.o.c method and the milk keeps my hair moisturized and maintains my curls." in 5 reviews
Pragati L.
Shea moisture is a styling cream. I bought it from walmart. This styling moisturizing cream which detangles, condition and control curls restoring their body and shine.
This is worth a try. It has creamy, oily texture. Coats hair very well. Really keeps hair moistured.It has no DEA, mineral oil, sulphates, parabens, synthetic fragrance and color, propyl glycol and not tested on animals.
Only draw fall of this product i had was hair fall. I dont know the reason behind it but if definitely works for styling and maintaining as they claims.
Heaven B.
Danville, VA
I purchased this product because of my dry and curly hair but mostly for my daughter's (she is biracial) hair to protect it and it has worked WONDERS for her hair. It keeps her curls in place and prevents frizz. She also had a huge dry patch of hair in the back of her head and it is no way near as dry as it used to be. She gets compliments on her hair all the time. We've been using it for months now and still haven't run out of our first bottle! Highly recommend for those who have curly/dry hair.
😍😘😁 G.
Seagoville , TX
This product i recently bought stays as a leave in conditioner and is supposed to help enhance your curls but its too thick and heavy it weighs down the hair . And weight on curls make then less coiled . I could probably use less but then i would experience frizz , i do use it with a mousse or gel.
The smell is great . I wet it throughout the day and it helps re enhance the curls . But obviously we cant keep our gair wet all day . But the next day curls can be tamed with a bit of water without having to wash it completely .
Dawn N.
I like this product. It does help with my curl pattern (when used with other products). I have very thick curly hair so I have to use a lot of product to get the desired affect I want. Because Shea Moisture CAN be a bit pricey (depending on where u purchase it) there are alternatives out there that’s just as good if not better if you r looking for a curling cream/product. However I would purchase again to incorporate into my daily wash & go’s
Brianna C.
Just like the curl enhancing smoothie my hair did not like this product. My hair does not like proteins so I will blame my hair and not the product itself. This product was a tish better the curl enhancing smoothie but my hair still dried out after wards no matter what.

PROS:
Smell really good
Can find at most drugstores
Hair feels soft initially

CONS:
Hard to squeeze out of the bottle even if it was full
Hair starts off feeling soft then feels very wierd
Hair dries out afterwards
Ashleigh M.
Wow, so disappointed with this product. I bought this from ulta according to the reviews. People were loving it, but not me. I recently got a perm and hate it I’ve been doing masks and switched shampoos to help heal the damage and I wanted to try a lightweight curl enhancer. I hate using product so I want something that I can barely feel. I cannot stand stiff, crunchy waves and that’s exactly what this product did. I applied when damp and even diffused it a little but the result was awful. It’s a cream and although it seems rather good at keeping the curls, I couldn’t run my fingers through it. The first use is the last time I will use that. Will be returning most definitely. If you’re wanting stiff curls for hair that you don’t touch then this is it, but if you’re wanting lightweight touchable soft curls, stay away.
descelyn h.
I am giving this product at 3 Stars because it's more for like really curly hair and I have damaged hair and I really really am looking for a product that is going to restore my hair and this is not for me but like for people that have curly hair I really recommend this because it is so soft and leaves your curls so Define
Ney A.
This is perfect for styling my curly hair, I use it for my wash and go. I wash my hair, then i finger detangle it using this and thats it. It leaves my curls sooooo defined and pretty. I tried the Curl enhancing smoothie because everyone recommends it but i did not like it. This is way better for me. I do have dry hair. The price is affordable and Almost always on sale at Walgreens.
Grismarie B.
I LOVE THIS STUFF! This stuff actually works for all types of hair , my roommate is a male and he uses this stuff as well. When I put this product on y, hair it automatically make my hair extremely soft as moisture. I try so hard to find products that moisture my hair and stayall day. , this product does that. Everytime I see this I have to buy it.
Naidelyn V.
Wow wow wow this is just amazingggg . It is one of my holy grail products for my hair from the drugstore if i do not use this my curls do not look as nourished and hydrated . I use this before i apply any gel to my hair and i swear it makes all the difference in the world. I usually use this with their curling smoothie for amazing results .
Tiffany W.
Douglasville, GA
Is this like a leave in conditioner? I have been told that it is
Isis B.
Price?
Karen A.
Does this make your hair look greasy...
Summer S.
Norcross, GA
Is there a bigger bottle of this available?
Veronica V.
Los Angeles, CA
Where can I buy this at?