BY SHEAMOISTURE

A Sulfate-free formula for thick, curly hair gently cleanses and hydrates with a natural cleansing complex made from Coconut Oil. Cleanses without stripping hair's natural moisture. Silk Protein smoothes hair for a soft, silky feel. Neem Oil controls frizz while adding brilliant shine. Helps to restore natural curl pattern and detangles for bouncy healthy curls.

Directions: Apply to wet hair and gently massage into a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary.

• I want to try these out but what are they intended for in hair?1 Answers
  • Does it need a conditioner to work along?4 Answers
  • Does this dry out your hair 3 Answers
Priscilla D.
I always get compliments about how my hair looks and smells. Its doesn't make my hair crunchy. Very soft curls.
sassy p.
Great I loved this conditioner , makes my hair silky and soft , I have wavy hair and I’m Hispanic is that helps
Biannett C.
Paterson, NJ
Absolutely love this shampoo. It smells amazing and really hydrates my curls without weighing it down. I have really damaged hair from bleaching and dyeing and this line has helped my hair so much back on its journey to health.
Alejandra R.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
It’s Amazing I absolutely love how it makes my hair feel and smell. It gives me my curls a nice look and it’s really wonderful.
Erika G.
Long Beach, CA
I got this as a part of my voxbox and i still love it. Its a bit pricey but it works really well. They smell good and keep my hair tamed and under control. I’ve even ventured off and explored other products like the coconut oil and it works well.
Rossy F.
Doral, FL
Su aroma es riquisimo me encanta limpia competente mi cabello desde la primera lavada, sin duda lo recomiendo
Patty C.
I was hesistant at first!

But-- Loved it! I have oily hair by the end of the day and this shampoo has helped control the pH level and balance my hair. The smell makes you like you are in paradise and would recommend people to use especially in Winter - Tried in the summer months but would def be great for the winter as it is moisturizing.

"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."
Janny F.
This is certainly my favorite product of all, the smell, the sensation, the smoothness and the results, I really love this shampoo and how clean my hair, I will even run out, I should apply 2 times because I have long hair, But really cool, I recommend this product with your eyes closed, the quality is amazing
Paige R.
Middletown, NJ
This is a new favorite for me. I received this in the Shea Moisture Vox Box and paired with the conditioner my wavy/ curly combination hair really came to life. It smells amazing, doesn't weigh your hair down, provides the perfect amount of hydration and the scent held onto my hair for a long time (especially if I air dried.) my husband really loved this scent as well and compliments me every time I use it.
MariaAlejandra R.
MIRAMAR, FL
This product is amazing! It smells really nice, and it leaves your hair soft and manageable, even thick hair. After a few uses, I noticed my hair became a little less dry as well. Also, this is a cruelty free product (no animal testing) Thank you Influenster!
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
Does this shampoo also detangler?
Talaysha r.
Mebane , NC
I am thinking about trying this shampoo out but I don want to waste my money .Is it worth the price?
Anastasia G.
Does this shampoo clean your hair well? I find that a lot of shampoos for curly hair don't leave my hair feeling clean.
Jamie A.
Las Vegas, NV
Do they come in a bigger size??
Mayra R.
Anyone else notice a difference in color from bottle to bottle? Or even how dark brown it use to be about 2 years ago?