BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Managing messy curls is not as hard as you think! Get shiny, bouncy, and unbelievably manageable hair with SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo. This sulfate-free hair care product combines hand-picked natural ingredients and certified organic Shea Butter to create a gentle cleanser which improves hair health and restores shine!
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo is loaded with everything you need to tame your wavy, curly hair. Coconut oil blended in this hydrating formulation moisturizes and protects hair while replenishing lost oil. Hibiscus flower extracts improve hair elasticity reducing the occurrence of breakages and split ends. Silk protein makes hair silky and soft while Neem Oil helps in repairing hair and gives your curls a brilliant shine!
The rich, creamy lather of SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo gently washes away impurities leaving you with naturally fragrant, frizz free, healthy wavy and curls.

• I want to try these out but what are they intended for in...1 Answers
  • Does it need a conditioner to work along?4 Answers
  • Does this dry out your hair 4 Answers
Patty C.
I was hesistant at first!

But-- Loved it! I have oily hair by the end of the day and this shampoo has helped control the pH level and balance my hair. The smell makes you like you are in paradise and would recommend people to use especially in Winter - Tried in the summer months but would def be great for the winter as it is moisturizing.

"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."
Mildred A.
Carrollton, TX
Love this product on my daughters hair. It leaves my daughters hair so beautiful. Her curls look so beautiful and bouncy like perfect spirals!!!! I am very happy to has the chance to know about this product.
Ve-0804590 Rossy F.
Doral, FL
Su aroma es riquisimo me encanta limpia competente mi cabello desde la primera lavada, sin duda lo recomiendo
Paige R.
Parkville, MD
This is a new favorite for me. I received this in the Shea Moisture Vox Box and paired with the conditioner my wavy/ curly combination hair really came to life. It smells amazing, doesn't weigh your hair down, provides the perfect amount of hydration and the scent held onto my hair for a long time (especially if I air dried.) my husband really loved this scent as well and compliments me every time I use it.
Brin D.
Concord, CA
I received this for free with the SheaMoisture Vox Box. It smells great, and I only need the tiniest amount to use on my scalp. I know this bottle will last me a long time since I only shampoo a few times per month due to my dry, curly hair. This shampoo doesn't feel overly stripping, which will allow me to shampoo more often. I like that it doesn't contain sulfates or other common ingredients that are damaging to curly hair types.
Priscilla D.
I always get compliments about how my hair looks and smells. Its doesn't make my hair crunchy. Very soft curls.
Marlen M.
Batavia, IL
Lathers very nicely on to my hair. The scent is not to strong nor to light. It is bubbly and the consistency is perfect.
Desiree T.
Miramar, FL
I love this shampoo! It clarifies my hair enough that I can use a heavy deep conditioning treatment before hand, and it'll cleanse my hair while still leaving my curls shiny and bounce. I don't believe I have super thick hair, and yet it still works for me. I received this as a complimentary gift from influenster, but have purchased myself and will do so again.
Karina M.
This is the must-have product for curly hair! It smells great, lathers great and I felt my hair so clean and healthy! The products felt amazing on my hair and I absolutely loved them! I would absolutely recommend! Must have for curly hair!! Loved it!
Fatima N.
Castro Valley, CA
I have wavy and frizzy hair so I am very particular about the shampoo that I use. Rarely do more affordable shampoos work for my hair but this one seemed to work quite well. I would say is is great for people who tend to have a dry scalp like mine, it will clean your hair but it won't over dry it. It smells great too but it's not a super strong scent if you are not into overly scented hair products. It did make a difference in my hair in keeping it moisture and helping it not be overly dry and frizzy. It is a great alternative to higher end shampoos. I am glad this was included in my voxbox otherwise I would have not discovered it. SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Does this shampoo also detangler?
Talaysha r.
Mebane , NC
I am thinking about trying this shampoo out but I don want to waste my money .Is it worth the price?
Anastasia G.
Does this shampoo clean your hair well? I find that a lot of shampoos for curly hair don't leave my hair feeling clean.
Jamie A.
Las Vegas, NV
Do they come in a bigger size??
Mayra R.
Anyone else notice a difference in color from bottle to bottle? Or even how dark brown it use to be about 2 years ago?

Walmart