BY SHEAMOISTURE #26 in Shampoo

Descriptions:

Managing messy curls is not as hard as you think! Get shiny, bouncy, and unbelievably manageable hair with SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo. This sulfate-free hair care product combines hand-picked natural ingredients and certified organic Shea Butter to create a gentle cleanser which improves hair health and restores shine!
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo is loaded with everything you need to tame your wavy, curly hair. Coconut oil blended in this hydrating formulation moisturizes and protects hair while replenishing lost oil. Hibiscus flower extracts improve hair elasticity reducing the occurrence of breakages and split ends. Silk protein makes hair silky and soft while Neem Oil helps in repairing hair and gives your curls a brilliant shine!
The rich, creamy lather of SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo gently washes away impurities leaving you with naturally fragrant, frizz free, healthy wavy and curls.

• I want to try these out but what are they intended for in...1 Answers
  • Does it need a conditioner to work along?4 Answers
  • Does this dry out your hair 4 Answers
Buy on target.com*
Erika A.
Hawthorne, CA
This is the bomb. Period,for all you natural hair beauties out there this is the answer to all your hair problems. For someone with thick hair trust me I know all about the struggle.👌👌
Samantha V.
Nampa, ID
I’ve been using this shampoo since I’ve stopped using sulfates and Parabens in my hair products. I love the definition it gives my hair! My hair has never been healthier!!
Ayunna 👩.
This shampoo clarifies my hair and scalp without over drying my curls. Whether I’m straightening my hair or doing a twist out, my hair is in tip top shape after using this shampoo. It’s definitely a staple of mine. I️ only use this shampoo once a month and I️t still does a good job of clarifying.
Alejandra R.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
It’s Amazing I absolutely love how it makes my hair feel and smell. It gives me my curls a nice look and it’s really wonderful.
Lycaness ..
This is by far my absolute favorite shampoo! I regretfully had my doubts about a month ago and bought a cheaper shampoo that I used to love, and I will never make that mistake again. This shampoo makes my hair feel so incredibly soft, and nourished. My hair is very thick, and a little damaged due to being colored, but this shampoo has given it life. One major plus to this shampoo is that it is truly SULFATE FREE! It's great on colored hair, and does not strip my vibrant red from my hair when I wash it. It is also cruelty free, which is always a major plus. I highly recommend this shampoo, I can not give it enough praise.
Danielle W.
Grand Rapids
This shampoo and the conditioner did wonders to my hair in just one use! After using a clarifying shampoo to remove buildup I used this and the accompanying conditioner and my hair felt like new. It brought new life to my curls and feels so silky and soft even after I straightened my hair. Can’t wait to keep using and try more of this line.
Oro F.
This product is very good. It cleanses the hair leaving it to be soft and shiny.It also has a very very pleasant .It also keeps frizz away.It is a very good product for people with curly hair. It is good but I am looking for a product that will encourage my hair growth.Remember have a very nice and happy day!!😊
Monserrat  G.
I have bought many shampoos that say they are for curly hair and so many things that i looked for but they mostly always left me disappointed but i am glad to say that this product is different. This is one of my very favorite shampoos! It never leaves my hair dry or brittle which i love and the more i use it the better my hair looks and feels, which also makes me feel much better too. My frizz was a huge problem but this really reduces the amount i have now. I use the entire collection and i highly recommend this product, as well as all the others. It works for me and i hope it works for you as well.
Shandah B.
Grand Blanc, MI
I love this shampoo! It's smells great and my hair is so soft and moisturized!
Ocean M.
I love this product not only does it smell good but it makes my hair feel so soft and curly
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Does this shampoo also detangler?
Talaysha r.
Mebane , NC
I am thinking about trying this shampoo out but I don want to waste my money .Is it worth the price?
Anastasia G.
Does this shampoo clean your hair well? I find that a lot of shampoos for curly hair don't leave my hair feeling clean.
Jamie A.
Las Vegas, NV
Do they come in a bigger size??
Mayra R.
Anyone else notice a difference in color from bottle to bottle? Or even how dark brown it use to be about 2 years ago?