BY SHEAMOISTURE #20 in Shampoo

Descriptions:

Managing messy curls is not as hard as you think! Get shiny, bouncy, and unbelievably manageable hair with SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo. This sulfate-free hair care product combines hand-picked natural ingredients and certified organic Shea Butter to create a gentle cleanser which improves hair health and restores shine!
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo is loaded with everything you need to tame your wavy, curly hair. Coconut oil blended in this hydrating formulation moisturizes and protects hair while replenishing lost oil. Hibiscus flower extracts improve hair elasticity reducing the occurrence of breakages and split ends. Silk protein makes hair silky and soft while Neem Oil helps in repairing hair and gives your curls a brilliant shine!
The rich, creamy lather of SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo gently washes away impurities leaving you with naturally fragrant, frizz free, healthy wavy and curls.

• I want to try these out but what are they intended for in...1 Answers
  • Does it need a conditioner to work along?4 Answers
  • Does this dry out your hair 3 Answers
Kirsten K.
Toledo, Ohio
Horrible. I wanted to love this so badly because the smell is so, so good. Unfortunately it fell short on every aspect. It doesn’t lather, it doesn’t clean my hair throughly, it left my hair super dry and I felt like I threw my money down the drain. My boyfriend who has super curly hair also used this and complained about it every time. His hair was so flat and frizzy after using this. He already has dry hair as it is and this made it 100% worse. Don’t waste your money on this one.
Neely D.
jacksonville
I saw reviews for this and thought I’d give it a try since it was so affordable. I honestly hate it. It does smell nice which is the only thing going for it though. It is very liquidy and runs out of the bottle and you need a ton of product to clean your hair. It had dried out my hair and it’s so frizzy the next day. I would spend more money and get a different product for curly hair.
Chaia P.
I was excited to try this product, especially since it’s cruelty free. It smells really nice and the smell will last a long time. The problem is, once your hair is dry, it leaves a thick residue no matter how much you rinse it.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
I love Shea Moisture but this is not my favorite product. It smells great and definitely gets the hair and scalp clean. However, my hair feels dry and unmanageable after using it. I definitely wouldn’t buy it again.
Savannah H.
This product dried my hair out, took the shine away, more tangles, felt like a haystack. No help with curls.
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
Wasn't very impressed with this shampoo at all. It had a great scent, but that's about all of the positivity I have for it. I felt like it barely cleansed my hair, and didn't leave any crazy moisture or shine. Wouldn't repurchase and wouldn't recommend.
Liane C.
Taylorsville, UT
This was the second shampoo I tried when I decided to give the curly girl method a go, but wasn't sure cowashing was going to do much cleansing. I went in with high hopes, since this claims to be sulfate free. I had all the hair products of this line, and the only thing they did for my hair was make it 10x more greasy. I went from washing my hair twice a week to every other day because of how much oil build up there was. The second reason I stopped using this is because even though it claims to be sulfate free, there are still sulfate based ingredients listed. No hate, this product just didn't work for me. If you are looking to go completely sulfate free, I suggest SheaMoisture's Jamaican Black Castor Oil line.
Asia B.
Travis afb, CA
This shampoo smells good and that’s about it for me. It made my hair feel stringy and tangled while I washed my natural hair with it. I don’t like the feeling of this shampoo and would not recommend or try it again
maricella m.
Pageland, SC
Oh man this was a hot mess. I got this and was actually excited to use it everybody knows shea moisture can be kind of pricey. In the bottles are not big. But that's not the point I try this product on I was excited about it. My hair is dry frizzy and curly so when I put something in my hair like a conditioner or jail or leave in treatment expected to be Sleek enough to make my tangled hair easy to come through. This is not the case my hair and look white and chunky and it felt like I just got out of a pool
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
Sorry but this stuff hates my hair! I tried this stuff like three times and I wanted to love it sooo bad but it just makes my hair feel so dry!! It's not moisturizing at all! Love the smell, love the price but it just doesn't love me back! Issa no for me!
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Does this shampoo also detangler?
Talaysha r.
Mebane , NC
I am thinking about trying this shampoo out but I don want to waste my money .Is it worth the price?
Anastasia G.
Does this shampoo clean your hair well? I find that a lot of shampoos for curly hair don't leave my hair feeling clean.
Jamie A.
Las Vegas, NV
Do they come in a bigger size??
Mayra R.
Anyone else notice a difference in color from bottle to bottle? Or even how dark brown it use to be about 2 years ago?