BY SHEAMOISTURE #26 in Shampoo

Descriptions:

Managing messy curls is not as hard as you think! Get shiny, bouncy, and unbelievably manageable hair with SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo. This sulfate-free hair care product combines hand-picked natural ingredients and certified organic Shea Butter to create a gentle cleanser which improves hair health and restores shine!
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo is loaded with everything you need to tame your wavy, curly hair. Coconut oil blended in this hydrating formulation moisturizes and protects hair while replenishing lost oil. Hibiscus flower extracts improve hair elasticity reducing the occurrence of breakages and split ends. Silk protein makes hair silky and soft while Neem Oil helps in repairing hair and gives your curls a brilliant shine!
The rich, creamy lather of SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo gently washes away impurities leaving you with naturally fragrant, frizz free, healthy wavy and curls.

• I want to try these out but what are they intended for in...1 Answers
  • Does it need a conditioner to work along?4 Answers
  • Does this dry out your hair 4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Robin R.
Columbia, SC
Works nicely for curly hair. My hair felt really nice and refreshed and smells really great. Totally worth the buy.
Laritza H.
I Love This Shampoo😍 It leaves My curls very define, soft, shining and without frizz!
Eryn L.
I have super curly hair and this leaves it full last all day keeps it hydrated I have a dry scalp it it helps so much
Abriel D.
Fort Worth
This product smells great and I love the way it makes my hair feel. It’s affordable and available at most beauty supply stores or Walmart or target.
Brooklynn D.
Los Angeles
I live for this shampoo. It works so well with my hair and it smells so good. But the smell is a little strong so it might not be for everyone, but it’s perfect for me.
Emma S.
Baltimore, MD
Smells amazing!!! I love it and it cleanses all the build up in my hair without making it dry, which is amazing. It is great for curly/wavy, thick hair like mine. Would recommend.
Mickii R.
new york.
I love the smell of this product, it lathers onto my hair smoothly and it’s makes my hair feel very soft and I see my curls way more hydrated.
Kylie G.
I got this shampoo after I started using the curly girl method for my curls. This is a great sulfate free shampoo that has definitely improved the definition of my curls. It smells great and lathers up a ton! Will continue to purchase this shampoo.
Paige O.
Charlotte
I love this shampoo for my natural hair! It's super moisturizing, sulfate free, and smells great! I have tried a lot of shampoos for natural hair and to me, this is hands down the most moisturizing shampoo that also cleanses the hair. If you are having trouble looking for a shampoo for your natural hair, give this one a try!
Mariah B.
mtn
I love this shampoo, it cleans out all the dirt in my hair.It also curls my hair and lathers really good.It also doesn’t dry out hair and gives shine.
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Does this shampoo also detangler?
Talaysha r.
Mebane , NC
I am thinking about trying this shampoo out but I don want to waste my money .Is it worth the price?
Anastasia G.
Does this shampoo clean your hair well? I find that a lot of shampoos for curly hair don't leave my hair feeling clean.
Jamie A.
Las Vegas, NV
Do they come in a bigger size??
Mayra R.
Anyone else notice a difference in color from bottle to bottle? Or even how dark brown it use to be about 2 years ago?