BY SHEAMOISTURE

A Sulfate-free formula for thick, curly hair gently cleanses and hydrates with a natural cleansing complex made from Coconut Oil. Cleanses without stripping hair's natural moisture. Silk Protein smoothes hair for a soft, silky feel. Neem Oil controls frizz while adding brilliant shine. Helps to restore natural curl pattern and detangles for bouncy healthy curls.

Directions: Apply to wet hair and gently massage into a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary.

• I want to try these out but what are they intended for in hair?1 Answers
  • Does it need a conditioner to work along?4 Answers
  • Does this dry out your hair 3 Answers
Mercedes C.
Florence
It smells wonderful! My hair really appreciates me after using this product. It leaves my hair soft and smooth and my curls aren’t as frizzy!
Savannah G.
Evansville, IN
I love this line of products! It has worked great on my thick and wavy hair- actually taking away the frizz and helping my curls form better!
FabuLex M.
Albany, OR
I love to pair This with the conditioner and smoothie! Cleanses the hair easily and leaves it soft and manageable even before conditioning!
Tiffany
Philadelphia, PA
Where do I begin. Best shampoo I’ve ever used in my hair. Best for dry hair. Leaves my curls soft, manageable and moisturized. Nice scent but doesn’t last long. I would definitely purchase again and I highly recommend
Mikaela B.
Houston
Shea Moisture is my go to brand for everything relating to skin and hair care. The proteins they back into this product keep your scalp and ends healthy. They are cruelty-free which is also a plus. But to top it all off, they DO NOT put parabens, phthalates, sulfates, or propylene glycol, and Soooo much more that breaks down the hair cuticle in their products. This product has made my hair shiny, strong and healthy. I've been able to grow my hair out about 5 inches since I started using it.
Jessica T.
I have struggled all my life with my frizzy, thick, coarse, curly hair. The Coconut & Hibiscus product line has literally changed my life. For the first time. I am able to wear my hair natural without any heat styling. The curls are smooth and silky. This formula also smells divine!
Ginia C.
new york city
Its a saviour for my hair. Loved this product and quite affordable for its price. Use this very often and keep this product handy.
Delanie K.
Although this product is marketed towards women of color I have had great success with this product. My hair has always been extremely frizzy and wavy. One day I read about how wavy hair is trying to curl. I don’t remember much of the science about it but I read about how you should treat wavy hair the same way as curly hair. So i picked up this shampoo and conditioner and my hair has been so much better ever since!
Tina J.
Realmente no uso solo este, uso toda la línea de esta marca, es buenísima mi cabello curly hair queda oliendo rico toda la semana
Yizzle W.
1734 New Hampshire Ave.
Omg!! This shampoo feels so great on my hair. After washing it still feels soft. I try not to shampoo often because it strips your hair of the natural oils and leading brand shampoos definitely do that. But this shampoo is is best for my hair type.
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
Does this shampoo also detangler?
Talaysha r.
Mebane , NC
I am thinking about trying this shampoo out but I don want to waste my money .Is it worth the price?
Anastasia G.
Does this shampoo clean your hair well? I find that a lot of shampoos for curly hair don't leave my hair feeling clean.
Jamie A.
Las Vegas, NV
Do they come in a bigger size??
Mayra R.
Anyone else notice a difference in color from bottle to bottle? Or even how dark brown it use to be about 2 years ago?