BY SHEAMOISTURE #20 in Shampoo

Descriptions:

Managing messy curls is not as hard as you think! Get shiny, bouncy, and unbelievably manageable hair with SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo. This sulfate-free hair care product combines hand-picked natural ingredients and certified organic Shea Butter to create a gentle cleanser which improves hair health and restores shine!
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo is loaded with everything you need to tame your wavy, curly hair. Coconut oil blended in this hydrating formulation moisturizes and protects hair while replenishing lost oil. Hibiscus flower extracts improve hair elasticity reducing the occurrence of breakages and split ends. Silk protein makes hair silky and soft while Neem Oil helps in repairing hair and gives your curls a brilliant shine!
The rich, creamy lather of SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo gently washes away impurities leaving you with naturally fragrant, frizz free, healthy wavy and curls.

• I want to try these out but what are they intended for in...1 Answers
  • Does it need a conditioner to work along?4 Answers
  • Does this dry out your hair 3 Answers
Kay R.
colorado springs
Not bad at all! The smell is amazing and it has a nice thick recipe that goes on your hair thin. It definitely has moisturizing qualities but it probably isn't my go to
Erika G.
Long Beach, CA
I got this as a part of my voxbox and i still love it. Its a bit pricey but it works really well. They smell good and keep my hair tamed and under control. I’ve even ventured off and explored other products like the coconut oil and it works well.
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
I have found my new favorite. I love the smell. I absolutely love how clean and soft my hair feels after using it. My hair looked and felt healthier just after one use. It is on the higher in price,but it is so worth it. Highly recommend SheaMoisture.
Anne C.
Auburn, WA
I love this natural hair shampoo! It does not dry out my hair and it has a great scent. I use it together with the conditioner and they leave my hair soft and tangle free. This shampoo is sulfate-free and silicone-free. I will repurchase!
Jessica J.
Austin, TX
When I first went natural I tried Shea Moisture, and I loved it!! Still currently using it and it works so well. Not to mention they have so many different formulas, and types of hair things. There reasonably priced and found at most stores.
Priscilla P.
La Puente , CA
This is perfect for those with curly hair! I have oily hair so the only downside is that this is for dry hair so it would make my hair even more oily but it does help the curl shape immensely! I love it so much that I use just a small amount of product so it doesn’t make my hair too oily
Cliffstine T.
Lawrenceville
Shea Moisture’s Coconut and Hibiscus is my favorite line. I purchase everything Coconut and Hibiscus. I have their shampoo, conditioner, co-wash, detangler, oil moisturizer, style gel, curl definer and I just love love love their products.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
This shampoo and I will always use this shampoo. The price is pricey but worth the price. It lathers great and the smell is long lasting. I recommend others to try this product.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Love this product. It smells so good. It’s scent is so unique and lasts throughout the day and night. It leaves my hair feeling soft and refreshed. It is a little pricey, but that comes with the territory of being a product of SheaMoisture.
Cynthia C.
Alexandria, VA
After recently making the switch to the curly girl method, this was the first shampoo I tried. I immediately saw the difference in texture, moisture, and body of my hair. The whole line itself has worked miracles. 10/10 would recommend 👌🏽
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Does this shampoo also detangler?
Talaysha r.
Mebane , NC
I am thinking about trying this shampoo out but I don want to waste my money .Is it worth the price?
Anastasia G.
Does this shampoo clean your hair well? I find that a lot of shampoos for curly hair don't leave my hair feeling clean.
Jamie A.
Las Vegas, NV
Do they come in a bigger size??
Mayra R.
Anyone else notice a difference in color from bottle to bottle? Or even how dark brown it use to be about 2 years ago?