BY SHEAMOISTURE #24 in Shampoo

Descriptions:

Managing messy curls is not as hard as you think! Get shiny, bouncy, and unbelievably manageable hair with SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo. This sulfate-free hair care product combines hand-picked natural ingredients and certified organic Shea Butter to create a gentle cleanser which improves hair health and restores shine!
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo is loaded with everything you need to tame your wavy, curly hair. Coconut oil blended in this hydrating formulation moisturizes and protects hair while replenishing lost oil. Hibiscus flower extracts improve hair elasticity reducing the occurrence of breakages and split ends. Silk protein makes hair silky and soft while Neem Oil helps in repairing hair and gives your curls a brilliant shine!
The rich, creamy lather of SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo gently washes away impurities leaving you with naturally fragrant, frizz free, healthy wavy and curls.

• I want to try these out but what are they intended for in...1 Answers
  • Does it need a conditioner to work along?4 Answers
  • Does this dry out your hair 4 Answers
Lza H.
Albuquerque
I dont think this shampoo really does much for me. I doesn't even feel like it cleans my hair really. The conditioner is too heavy and I need to wash my hair basically a day later and I usually only wash once a week. I recently started coloring my hair so I try really hard not to wash more than once a week and even though this is color safe it doesnt really work with my hair. My hair isnt regularly super greasy. I spent like $30 dollars on the pair so this is disappointing.
Čłäûdåÿâ H.
Baltimore
I like SheaMoisture products, but I can’t tell if this shampoo irritates my scalp.
As far as the way it affects the texture of my hair, I think it likely aides in manageability. The shampoo smells nice, don’t know if it’s the best product for me though.
Amari S.
Orlando
Let me start with the smell it’s amazing, I don’t know how to explain it but it’s great. This product is much better than previous drying shampoos I’ve used. This works great for oily hair or dry hair and I will continue to purchase.
Cassidy M.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this brand and this shampoo is awesome! It smells nice and works great with curly hair. It helped a lot with my frizz, and it definitely softens my hair. It doesn’t get super soapy like other shampoos, but I like it a lot!
Jamiah T.
Loachapoka , AL
Love this item!!!! It works wonders for people with natural hair and for those who want to enhance their natural curls! It really hydrates hair hair leaving it feeling super soft and non frizzy! Highly, highly, HIGHLY satisfied!
Cheyenne B.
Coconut oil hydrates and protects hair while reducing breakage Neem oil controls frizz while adding brilliant shine Silk protein smoothes hair for a soft, silky feel Now in a travel size. SheaMoisture’s Coconut and Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie defines curls, reduces frizz and smoothes hair for a soft, silky feel. This curl enhancing smoothie restores moisture, creates brilliant shine and conditions hair without weighing it down for bouncy, healthy curls.
Brooke S.
Hyattsville
This shampoo is pretty good! It moisturizes, smells good, and doesn’t leave hair feeling dry at all. It’s about $9. I’d say this is good for times you don’t want to clarify or co-wash. Overall satisfied with this shampoo.
Katherine R.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
I love Shea Moisture! His shampoo is great is really lightweight, however you do have to clarify your hair once a month because product will start building up. I am not fan of the smell though. Asides from that is great
Talia H.
Manheim, PA
This stuff is a little expensive but I really love how much it cleans my hair and makes my hair feel so good and you can definitely tell a difference. I would recommend this shampoo too anyone. It will change your hair.
Amanda P.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I love that this shampoo doesn’t have anything damaging in it but it still makes my hair feel clean and look healthy. It’s super affordable and available in many stores. I think the brand itself is a great brand, too, especially for curly girls. Adding a photo to show my hair texture. The photo is after I had used this shampoo twice.
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Does this shampoo also detangler?
Talaysha r.
Mebane , NC
I am thinking about trying this shampoo out but I don want to waste my money .Is it worth the price?
Anastasia G.
Does this shampoo clean your hair well? I find that a lot of shampoos for curly hair don't leave my hair feeling clean.
Jamie A.
Las Vegas, NV
Do they come in a bigger size??
Mayra R.
Anyone else notice a difference in color from bottle to bottle? Or even how dark brown it use to be about 2 years ago?

back