BY SHEAMOISTURE #24 in Shampoo

Descriptions:

Managing messy curls is not as hard as you think! Get shiny, bouncy, and unbelievably manageable hair with SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo. This sulfate-free hair care product combines hand-picked natural ingredients and certified organic Shea Butter to create a gentle cleanser which improves hair health and restores shine!
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo is loaded with everything you need to tame your wavy, curly hair. Coconut oil blended in this hydrating formulation moisturizes and protects hair while replenishing lost oil. Hibiscus flower extracts improve hair elasticity reducing the occurrence of breakages and split ends. Silk protein makes hair silky and soft while Neem Oil helps in repairing hair and gives your curls a brilliant shine!
The rich, creamy lather of SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo gently washes away impurities leaving you with naturally fragrant, frizz free, healthy wavy and curls.

• I want to try these out but what are they intended for in...1 Answers
  • Does it need a conditioner to work along?4 Answers
  • Does this dry out your hair 4 Answers
Sydnee G.
For a little bottle, this shampoo is a little pricey, but that’s kinda how Shea Moisture is, and I’d still buy from them any day. It’s a little difficult to lather, and the scent is a little strong, but the first time I ever used this product with the conditioner and the style milk/smoothie (depending on the day), my hair was ridiculously soft. It was insane. I can’t necessarily say the shine that was advertised was there, though. I also noticed just a hint of product in my hair that was almosttt oily. It’s hard to describe it, but it was so soft it was almost product-y. My curls did bounce very nicely using this product line, though, and I would definitely buy from them again. Shea Moistures ingredients are all natural, cruelty free, and they follow my curly girl method! They’re also jam-packed with awesome, hair-nutritious ingredients. Definite thumbs up from me!
Ashle G.
Northridge, CA
I like this product because (although I definitely shouldn’t) I wash my hair frequently and have a sensitive scalp. So sometimes I need to shampoo a couple extra times in the shower. The other shampoos have removed build up but left my scalp soooo dry. I really like this product because I can shampoo a few times and feel good and clean without the dry/tight scalp. The only thing minor thing is that I have to apply more because it doesn’t lather that well but that’s not much of an issue.
Nicole B.
college point
I LOVE this shampoo. It costs a little bit more than other Snapple with the same amount of ounces. But it is definitely worth it if you have curly hair. It has no sulfates or Chemicals other shampoos might have that dry your hair especially curls. This makes my hair less frizzy and I’ve noticed that after I use this shampoo but hair curls up nicely
Dee M.
New York City
I love this entire line. The scent and formula are absolutely amazing! The best part about this is that there's no sulfates and sulfates are extremely bad for your hair since its like detergent for your hair, which causes it to dry. This shampoo leaves my curly hair looking amazing.

A tip I have for all my curly headed sisters is to keep your head down and shampoo/condition/wash it. It's going to kill your neck but it will give you amazing volume!
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
This brand rocks. I knew I was going to love this product before it even touched my hair. The lather was so thick and it had a heavenly island inspired fragrance. It spread very evenly through my curly hair, and it didn’t feel like it stripped my hair as much as other shampoos. In an era where curly haired girls are constantly being told to put down the shampoo, I cannot help but buy this one over and over again!!
Sade V.
Cleveland, OH
This line is probably one of my all time favorites from Shea Moisture. I bought the shampoo and conditioner along with the styling products a few months ago and just finished the all and I have nothing bad to say! They smelled great and the shampoo was affordable seeing all the great products they were in the shampoo! I would definitely recommend to people who have transitioned to natural hair and or anyone wanting healthier hair!
✨🌹IAMLALA🌹✨ M.
Valdosta
I love how this line of Shea Moisture leave my curls. After shampooing and conditioning my hair, I noticed that my curls pop so great that I really don't have to put much on it. This is most definitely best for you men and women who have dry scalps most of the time. I recommend you all to get it if you don't SheaMoisture Coconut and Hibiscus Kids 2-in-1 Curl and Shine Shampoo and Conditioner
Ilze D.
Binghamton , NY
I have very fine/thin hair, so I was skeptical when I received a sample of this in a Beauty box. My hair is very curly, but this was specifically for thick and curly hair, so it couldn’t be for me - right? Well! Today, I had run out of my current shampoo and this little sample happened to be right there. First of all, that smell! Coconut for days! The formula itself was surprisingly watery but it lathered up nicely and detangled my hair, which I never brush because it’s curly, better than my conditioner! Now that my hair has dried, it’s softer than ever and not weighed down at all. I’ve already ordered a full size bottle because I need this in my life!
Lesjahn D.
I love this shampoo! Having natural thick and curly hair, I choose not to use shampoos with sulfates that can strip your hair of natural moisture, so this shampoo is right up my alley. I was pleasantly surprised by the foaminess of this product, being hat there are no sulfates. My hair smells good and feels clean after using it. I'd recommend this to anyone who wants a sulfate free shampoo, but still enjoys suds.
Olivia T.
worcester
With thick curly hair this is one of the best shampoos I have used to control the frizz especially when it’s humid out. I need a lot to get a lather in my hair but my bottle has still lasted as long as other shampoos. The smell is great and the recommended products to use with it on the bottle are great with it! Sometimes it does feel sticky while still in the shower applying it but it does not leave a sticky feeling. Leaves behind no grease!
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Does this shampoo also detangler?
Talaysha r.
Mebane , NC
I am thinking about trying this shampoo out but I don want to waste my money .Is it worth the price?
Anastasia G.
Does this shampoo clean your hair well? I find that a lot of shampoos for curly hair don't leave my hair feeling clean.
Jamie A.
Las Vegas, NV
Do they come in a bigger size??
Mayra R.
Anyone else notice a difference in color from bottle to bottle? Or even how dark brown it use to be about 2 years ago?

back