BY SHEAMOISTURE #47 in Shampoo

Descriptions:

Managing messy curls is not as hard as you think! Get shiny, bouncy, and unbelievably manageable hair with SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo. This sulfate-free hair care product combines hand-picked natural ingredients and certified organic Shea Butter to create a gentle cleanser which improves hair health and restores shine!
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo is loaded with everything you need to tame your wavy, curly hair. Coconut oil blended in this hydrating formulation moisturizes and protects hair while replenishing lost oil. Hibiscus flower extracts improve hair elasticity reducing the occurrence of breakages and split ends. Silk protein makes hair silky and soft while Neem Oil helps in repairing hair and gives your curls a brilliant shine!
The rich, creamy lather of SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo gently washes away impurities leaving you with naturally fragrant, frizz free, healthy wavy and curls.

• I want to try these out but what are they intended for in...1 Answers
  • Does it need a conditioner to work along?4 Answers
  • Does this dry out your hair 4 Answers
Sydnee G.
For a little bottle, this shampoo is a little pricey, but that’s kinda how Shea Moisture is, and I’d still buy from them any day. It’s a little difficult to lather, and the scent is a little strong, but the first time I ever used this product with the conditioner and the style milk/smoothie (depending on the day), my hair was ridiculously soft. It was insane. I can’t necessarily say the shine that was advertised was there, though. I also noticed just a hint of product in my hair that was almosttt oily. It’s hard to describe it, but it was so soft it was almost product-y. My curls did bounce very nicely using this product line, though, and I would definitely buy from them again. Shea Moistures ingredients are all natural, cruelty free, and they follow my curly girl method! They’re also jam-packed with awesome, hair-nutritious ingredients. Definite thumbs up from me!
Crystal S.
Seattle
Best shampoo ever for curly hair. You can't just buy any shampoo for curly hair because it is so tempermental and has special needs. Often i've found that most of the brands on the shampoo aisle leave my hair dry and frizzy. Looking at the specialty and ethnic shampoos though which are more expensive but worth the money. This brand is my favorite because not only does it leave my hair looking and feelung awesome it also helps disadvantaged women and is organic. This is a product that works well and helps others.
Marisa M.
Williamsport, PA
First off, this is truly one of the only “all natural” hair care lines out there and I love that. Second, I know this is for the shampoo but the conditioner wouldn’t come up and that’s what I wanna talk about. I love the conditioner. It really revitalized my curls. They were shinier and bouncier and Just kinda happier. The formula is thick but it’s nice and light on the hair. The hair mask (smoothie) is really quite brilliant. If you have curly hair, I strongly recommend using the entire curl and shine line
Ashle G.
Oakland , CA
I like this product because (although I definitely shouldn’t) I wash my hair frequently and have a sensitive scalp. So sometimes I need to shampoo a couple extra times in the shower. The other shampoos have removed build up but left my scalp soooo dry. I really like this product because I can shampoo a few times and feel good and clean without the dry/tight scalp. The only thing minor thing is that I have to apply more because it doesn’t lather that well but that’s not much of an issue.
Nicole B.
college point
I LOVE this shampoo. It costs a little bit more than other Snapple with the same amount of ounces. But it is definitely worth it if you have curly hair. It has no sulfates or Chemicals other shampoos might have that dry your hair especially curls. This makes my hair less frizzy and I’ve noticed that after I use this shampoo but hair curls up nicely
Dee M.
Flushing, NY
I love this entire line. The scent and formula are absolutely amazing! The best part about this is that there's no sulfates and sulfates are extremely bad for your hair since its like detergent for your hair, which causes it to dry. This shampoo leaves my curly hair looking amazing.

A tip I have for all my curly headed sisters is to keep your head down and shampoo/condition/wash it. It's going to kill your neck but it will give you amazing volume!
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
This brand rocks. I knew I was going to love this product before it even touched my hair. The lather was so thick and it had a heavenly island inspired fragrance. It spread very evenly through my curly hair, and it didn’t feel like it stripped my hair as much as other shampoos. In an era where curly haired girls are constantly being told to put down the shampoo, I cannot help but buy this one over and over again!!
Sade V.
Cleveland, OH
This line is probably one of my all time favorites from Shea Moisture. I bought the shampoo and conditioner along with the styling products a few months ago and just finished the all and I have nothing bad to say! They smelled great and the shampoo was affordable seeing all the great products they were in the shampoo! I would definitely recommend to people who have transitioned to natural hair and or anyone wanting healthier hair!
Danielle W.
Grand Rapids
This shampoo and the conditioner did wonders to my hair in just one use! After using a clarifying shampoo to remove buildup I used this and the accompanying conditioner and my hair felt like new. It brought new life to my curls and feels so silky and soft even after I straightened my hair. Can’t wait to keep using and try more of this line.
Sadie P.
Denver, CO
I love the smell of this product. It helps tame some of my frizz but not as well as I would like. My hair definitely gets softer after using it and smells great. But I wish it would be shiner and have more bounce. Overall its a pretty good product but not the best on the market for curls.
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Does this shampoo also detangler?
Talaysha r.
Mebane , NC
I am thinking about trying this shampoo out but I don want to waste my money .Is it worth the price?
Anastasia G.
Does this shampoo clean your hair well? I find that a lot of shampoos for curly hair don't leave my hair feeling clean.
Jamie A.
Las Vegas, NV
Do they come in a bigger size??
Mayra R.
Anyone else notice a difference in color from bottle to bottle? Or even how dark brown it use to be about 2 years ago?