BY SHEAMOISTURE #20 in Shampoo

Descriptions:

Managing messy curls is not as hard as you think! Get shiny, bouncy, and unbelievably manageable hair with SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo. This sulfate-free hair care product combines hand-picked natural ingredients and certified organic Shea Butter to create a gentle cleanser which improves hair health and restores shine!
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo is loaded with everything you need to tame your wavy, curly hair. Coconut oil blended in this hydrating formulation moisturizes and protects hair while replenishing lost oil. Hibiscus flower extracts improve hair elasticity reducing the occurrence of breakages and split ends. Silk protein makes hair silky and soft while Neem Oil helps in repairing hair and gives your curls a brilliant shine!
The rich, creamy lather of SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo gently washes away impurities leaving you with naturally fragrant, frizz free, healthy wavy and curls.

• I want to try these out but what are they intended for in...1 Answers
  • Does it need a conditioner to work along?4 Answers
  • Does this dry out your hair 4 Answers
Ilze D.
Binghamton , NY
I have very fine/thin hair, so I was skeptical when I received a sample of this in a Beauty box. My hair is very curly, but this was specifically for thick and curly hair, so it couldn’t be for me - right? Well! Today, I had run out of my current shampoo and this little sample happened to be right there. First of all, that smell! Coconut for days! The formula itself was surprisingly watery but it lathered up nicely and detangled my hair, which I never brush because it’s curly, better than my conditioner! Now that my hair has dried, it’s softer than ever and not weighed down at all. I’ve already ordered a full size bottle because I need this in my life!
Tiffony W.
Lawton, OK
I started using this line on daughter's hair when she was around 8 months old. Her hair was between stages and was very curly in the back and on the sides but still more like baby hair on the top. The coconut and hibiscus scent is amazing and sticks around in her hair for a long time between washings, which is important because I don't wash her hair every day. It doesn't take much to get a nice lather and it rinses easily. Her hair always feel so soft and doesn't tangle and it really makes her curls pop. I love the whole line and can't imagine using anything else for her.
Marisa M.
Williamsport, PA
First off, this is truly one of the only “all natural” hair care lines out there and I love that. Second, I know this is for the shampoo but the conditioner wouldn’t come up and that’s what I wanna talk about. I love the conditioner. It really revitalized my curls. They were shinier and bouncier and Just kinda happier. The formula is thick but it’s nice and light on the hair. The hair mask (smoothie) is really quite brilliant. If you have curly hair, I strongly recommend using the entire curl and shine line
Mikaela B.
Houston
Shea Moisture is my go to brand for everything relating to skin and hair care. The proteins they back into this product keep your scalp and ends healthy. They are cruelty-free which is also a plus. But to top it all off, they DO NOT put parabens, phthalates, sulfates, or propylene glycol, and Soooo much more that breaks down the hair cuticle in their products. This product has made my hair shiny, strong and healthy. I've been able to grow my hair out about 5 inches since I started using it.
Kirsten K.
Toledo, Ohio
Horrible. I wanted to love this so badly because the smell is so, so good. Unfortunately it fell short on every aspect. It doesn’t lather, it doesn’t clean my hair throughly, it left my hair super dry and I felt like I threw my money down the drain. My boyfriend who has super curly hair also used this and complained about it every time. His hair was so flat and frizzy after using this. He already has dry hair as it is and this made it 100% worse. Don’t waste your money on this one.
Sade V.
Cleveland, OH
This line is probably one of my all time favorites from Shea Moisture. I bought the shampoo and conditioner along with the styling products a few months ago and just finished the all and I have nothing bad to say! They smelled great and the shampoo was affordable seeing all the great products they were in the shampoo! I would definitely recommend to people who have transitioned to natural hair and or anyone wanting healthier hair!
Sadie M.
Denver, CO
I love the smell of this product. It helps tame some of my frizz but not as well as I would like. My hair definitely gets softer after using it and smells great. But I wish it would be shiner and have more bounce. Overall its a pretty good product but not the best on the market for curls.
Neely D.
jacksonville
I saw reviews for this and thought I’d give it a try since it was so affordable. I honestly hate it. It does smell nice which is the only thing going for it though. It is very liquidy and runs out of the bottle and you need a ton of product to clean your hair. It had dried out my hair and it’s so frizzy the next day. I would spend more money and get a different product for curly hair.
Layna D.
West Allis , WI
After the first use of this miracle shampoo I knew I would be forever using it. It makes your hair ultra shiny, smooth, and most of all the hibiscus and coconut together smell amaaaaaazing. I could stand in the shower and smell the bottle forever. I love the way this shampoo makes me feel once out of the shower and the best part- it’s not loaded with nasty harmful chemicals.
Ms N.
I love this product...I love how it smells...I love how it keeps my hair feeling and looking...I love the packaging...very chic and cute...it is very affordable and it works wonders for my hair...I recommend this product to people and I will repurchase again in the near future. I love all of their products. Its like they all were personally created solely for me!
Andrea M.
Does this product work well on semi curly hair?
Chany D.
Fayetteville, NC
I've heard a lot of good things about Shea moisture products, are they really as good as there hyped up to be?
Valentina B.
He visto mucho esta marca en video de cabello rizado. Es muy bueno? Pros y contras
Mandy H.
Lafayette, TN
How does this shampoo compare to other sulfate free brands you've tried?
Shiniece U.
Milwaukee
Is this worth the money does it leave the hair soft