BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Managing messy curls is not as hard as you think! Get shiny, bouncy, and unbelievably manageable hair with SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo. This sulfate-free hair care product combines hand-picked natural ingredients and certified organic Shea Butter to create a gentle cleanser which improves hair health and restores shine!
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo is loaded with everything you need to tame your wavy, curly hair. Coconut oil blended in this hydrating formulation moisturizes and protects hair while replenishing lost oil. Hibiscus flower extracts improve hair elasticity reducing the occurrence of breakages and split ends. Silk protein makes hair silky and soft while Neem Oil helps in repairing hair and gives your curls a brilliant shine!
The rich, creamy lather of SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo gently washes away impurities leaving you with naturally fragrant, frizz free, healthy wavy and curls.

• I want to try these out but what are they intended for in...1 Answers
  • Does it need a conditioner to work along?4 Answers
  • Does this dry out your hair 4 Answers
Sydnee G.
For a little bottle, this shampoo is a little pricey, but that’s kinda how Shea Moisture is, and I’d still buy from them any day. It’s a little difficult to lather, and the scent is a little strong, but the first time I ever used this product with the conditioner and the style milk/smoothie (depending on the day), my hair was ridiculously soft. It was insane. I can’t necessarily say the shine that was advertised was there, though. I also noticed just a hint of product in my hair that was almosttt oily. It’s hard to describe it, but it was so soft it was almost product-y. My curls did bounce very nicely using this product line, though, and I would definitely buy from them again. Shea Moistures ingredients are all natural, cruelty free, and they follow my curly girl method! They’re also jam-packed with awesome, hair-nutritious ingredients. Definite thumbs up from me!
Nicole B.
college point
I LOVE this shampoo. It costs a little bit more than other Snapple with the same amount of ounces. But it is definitely worth it if you have curly hair. It has no sulfates or Chemicals other shampoos might have that dry your hair especially curls. This makes my hair less frizzy and I’ve noticed that after I use this shampoo but hair curls up nicely
Dee M.
New York City
I love this entire line. The scent and formula are absolutely amazing! The best part about this is that there's no sulfates and sulfates are extremely bad for your hair since its like detergent for your hair, which causes it to dry. This shampoo leaves my curly hair looking amazing.

A tip I have for all my curly headed sisters is to keep your head down and shampoo/condition/wash it. It's going to kill your neck but it will give you amazing volume!
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
This brand rocks. I knew I was going to love this product before it even touched my hair. The lather was so thick and it had a heavenly island inspired fragrance. It spread very evenly through my curly hair, and it didn’t feel like it stripped my hair as much as other shampoos. In an era where curly haired girls are constantly being told to put down the shampoo, I cannot help but buy this one over and over again!!
Sade V.
Cleveland, OH
This line is probably one of my all time favorites from Shea Moisture. I bought the shampoo and conditioner along with the styling products a few months ago and just finished the all and I have nothing bad to say! They smelled great and the shampoo was affordable seeing all the great products they were in the shampoo! I would definitely recommend to people who have transitioned to natural hair and or anyone wanting healthier hair!
✨🌹IAMLALA🌹✨ M.
Valdosta
I love how this line of Shea Moisture leave my curls. After shampooing and conditioning my hair, I noticed that my curls pop so great that I really don't have to put much on it. This is most definitely best for you men and women who have dry scalps most of the time. I recommend you all to get it if you don't SheaMoisture Coconut and Hibiscus Kids 2-in-1 Curl and Shine Shampoo and Conditioner
Ilze D.
Binghamton , NY
I have very fine/thin hair, so I was skeptical when I received a sample of this in a Beauty box. My hair is very curly, but this was specifically for thick and curly hair, so it couldn’t be for me - right? Well! Today, I had run out of my current shampoo and this little sample happened to be right there. First of all, that smell! Coconut for days! The formula itself was surprisingly watery but it lathered up nicely and detangled my hair, which I never brush because it’s curly, better than my conditioner! Now that my hair has dried, it’s softer than ever and not weighed down at all. I’ve already ordered a full size bottle because I need this in my life!
Lesjahn D.
I love this shampoo! Having natural thick and curly hair, I choose not to use shampoos with sulfates that can strip your hair of natural moisture, so this shampoo is right up my alley. I was pleasantly surprised by the foaminess of this product, being hat there are no sulfates. My hair smells good and feels clean after using it. I'd recommend this to anyone who wants a sulfate free shampoo, but still enjoys suds.
Telma Ƭ.
Bridgewater
This shampoo has been my favorite for a very long time. I have very curly hair and most shampoos would suck the life out of my hair, leaving it tangled, dull and dry, not this one! This shampoo cleans really well but leaves my hair as moisturized as a conditioner would. And to top it off, i know im not putting anything harsh on my hair because of its natural formula.
Ms N.
I love this product...I love how it smells...I love how it keeps my hair feeling and looking...I love the packaging...very chic and cute...it is very affordable and it works wonders for my hair...I recommend this product to people and I will repurchase again in the near future. I love all of their products. Its like they all were personally created solely for me!
azariah j.
Jackson, MS
Do it grow your hair
T K.
Does thod product leave your hair moisturized?
Victoria T.
Needham, AL
Does this product help reduce frizz at all?
Does this work for wavy hair ? I have thick also, but I don't know if I would weight it down. Also does this help enhance the waves more ? My mom also has wavy but her hair isn't thick, should she pass on it ?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
He visto mucho esta marca en video de cabello rizado. Es muy bueno? Pros y contras

Walmart