BY SHEAMOISTURE

A Sulfate-free formula for thick, curly hair gently cleanses and hydrates with a natural cleansing complex made from Coconut Oil. Cleanses without stripping hair's natural moisture. Silk Protein smoothes hair for a soft, silky feel. Neem Oil controls frizz while adding brilliant shine. Helps to restore natural curl pattern and detangles for bouncy healthy curls.

Directions: Apply to wet hair and gently massage into a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary.

• I want to try these out but what are they intended for in hair?1 Answers
  • Does it need a conditioner to work along?4 Answers
  • Does this dry out your hair 3 Answers
Mikaela B.
Houston
Shea Moisture is my go to brand for everything relating to skin and hair care. The proteins they back into this product keep your scalp and ends healthy. They are cruelty-free which is also a plus. But to top it all off, they DO NOT put parabens, phthalates, sulfates, or propylene glycol, and Soooo much more that breaks down the hair cuticle in their products. This product has made my hair shiny, strong and healthy. I've been able to grow my hair out about 5 inches since I started using it.
Sade V.
Cleveland, OH
This line is probably one of my all time favorites from Shea Moisture. I bought the shampoo and conditioner along with the styling products a few months ago and just finished the all and I have nothing bad to say! They smelled great and the shampoo was affordable seeing all the great products they were in the shampoo! I would definitely recommend to people who have transitioned to natural hair and or anyone wanting healthier hair!
Taniya P.
Haw River
This is my first and only non-sulfate shampoo, so I do not know if this is how all of them are or just this one. The shampoo is not thick, and I felt as if I had to use a lot of the product to get my hair clean. I have dandruff, and I felt that it took more work to clean my hair than it does with my other shampoos. I would probably recommend this to someone that does not have dandruff.
Ms N.
I love this product...I love how it smells...I love how it keeps my hair feeling and looking...I love the packaging...very chic and cute...it is very affordable and it works wonders for my hair...I recommend this product to people and I will repurchase again in the near future. I love all of their products. Its like they all were personally created solely for me!
Emily F.
I really love this shampoo. I noticed a big difference in my hair and the condition of my curls when I started using it. I like the scent and the way it feels in my hair. My biggest complaint is the consistency, it is so runny that a lot of the time I end up dropping it on my chest, neck, or shoulder which I hate because I want it in my hair so much!
Julia L.
Woodhaven
So I tried the conditioner, which I absolutely loved. I’ve added a pic below to show you what it looks like. I have unruly curls that, most of the time, are a bit difficult to manage especially after a shower. I can’t believe how great this product worked to detangle and conditioner hair. Blown away! I’ve tried many detanglers out there and this is one is by far one of the best. Great ingredients too, so I felt confident and secure using it on my 3 daughter’s who have unfortunately inherited my unruly curls! Great job SheaMoisture!!!
Melanie P.
This is another product I use regularly. It’s very gentle and almost too gentle if you need a deeper clean. Gentle on curls and has a good smell to it. A little goes a long way. It’s a little pricey for the amount you get but I don’t go through shampoo quick at all so it has lasted my quite a while.
Jessica W.
Hanahan, SC
This brand, specifically the Coconut Hibiscus has been a life saver for me. My curls never looked and felt so good. Very moisturizing and smells good. Doesn't feel heavy or greasy at all. It will be very hard to buy anything else since trying it. It's my absolute favorite. Hair isn't at all dry anymore!!!
Ayunna 👩.
This shampoo clarifies my hair and scalp without over drying my curls. Whether I’m straightening my hair or doing a twist out, my hair is in tip top shape after using this shampoo. It’s definitely a staple of mine. I️ only use this shampoo once a month and I️t still does a good job of clarifying.
Liane C.
Taylorsville, UT
This was the second shampoo I tried when I decided to give the curly girl method a go, but wasn't sure cowashing was going to do much cleansing. I went in with high hopes, since this claims to be sulfate free. I had all the hair products of this line, and the only thing they did for my hair was make it 10x more greasy. I went from washing my hair twice a week to every other day because of how much oil build up there was. The second reason I stopped using this is because even though it claims to be sulfate free, there are still sulfate based ingredients listed. No hate, this product just didn't work for me. If you are looking to go completely sulfate free, I suggest SheaMoisture's Jamaican Black Castor Oil line.
Amanda  C.
Granada Hills, CA
I have type 3B curls and they often get really dry... Is this a good product to invest in?
Lori W.
Gap Mills, WV
Does anyone else's curly hair feel weighted down and greasy after using this? Or is it because my curly hair is fine and not course or super thick?
Jolianna D.
Does this dry out your hair
Danielle D.
Mississauga, ON
Where can i buy this and other shea moisture products in Canada?
Valentina B.
He visto mucho esta marca en video de cabello rizado. Es muy bueno? Pros y contras