BY SHEAMOISTURE #26 in Shampoo

Descriptions:

Managing messy curls is not as hard as you think! Get shiny, bouncy, and unbelievably manageable hair with SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo. This sulfate-free hair care product combines hand-picked natural ingredients and certified organic Shea Butter to create a gentle cleanser which improves hair health and restores shine!
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo is loaded with everything you need to tame your wavy, curly hair. Coconut oil blended in this hydrating formulation moisturizes and protects hair while replenishing lost oil. Hibiscus flower extracts improve hair elasticity reducing the occurrence of breakages and split ends. Silk protein makes hair silky and soft while Neem Oil helps in repairing hair and gives your curls a brilliant shine!
The rich, creamy lather of SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo gently washes away impurities leaving you with naturally fragrant, frizz free, healthy wavy and curls.

• I want to try these out but what are they intended for in...1 Answers
  • Does it need a conditioner to work along?4 Answers
  • Does this dry out your hair 4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ilze D.
Binghamton, NY
I have very fine/thin hair, so I was skeptical when I received a sample of this in a Beauty box. My hair is very curly, but this was specifically for thick and curly hair, so it couldn’t be for me - right? Well! Today, I had run out of my current shampoo and this little sample happened to be right there. First of all, that smell! Coconut for days! The formula itself was surprisingly watery but it lathered up nicely and detangled my hair, which I never brush because it’s curly, better than my conditioner! Now that my hair has dried, it’s softer than ever and not weighed down at all. I’ve already ordered a full size bottle because I need this in my life!
Crystal S.
Seattle
Best shampoo ever for curly hair. You can't just buy any shampoo for curly hair because it is so tempermental and has special needs. Often i've found that most of the brands on the shampoo aisle leave my hair dry and frizzy. Looking at the specialty and ethnic shampoos though which are more expensive but worth the money. This brand is my favorite because not only does it leave my hair looking and feelung awesome it also helps disadvantaged women and is organic. This is a product that works well and helps others.
Marisa M.
Williamsport, PA
First off, this is truly one of the only “all natural” hair care lines out there and I love that. Second, I know this is for the shampoo but the conditioner wouldn’t come up and that’s what I wanna talk about. I love the conditioner. It really revitalized my curls. They were shinier and bouncier and Just kinda happier. The formula is thick but it’s nice and light on the hair. The hair mask (smoothie) is really quite brilliant. If you have curly hair, I strongly recommend using the entire curl and shine line
Ashle G.
Oakland , CA
I like this product because (although I definitely shouldn’t) I wash my hair frequently and have a sensitive scalp. So sometimes I need to shampoo a couple extra times in the shower. The other shampoos have removed build up but left my scalp soooo dry. I really like this product because I can shampoo a few times and feel good and clean without the dry/tight scalp. The only thing minor thing is that I have to apply more because it doesn’t lather that well but that’s not much of an issue.
Sade V.
Cleveland, OH
This line is probably one of my all time favorites from Shea Moisture. I bought the shampoo and conditioner along with the styling products a few months ago and just finished the all and I have nothing bad to say! They smelled great and the shampoo was affordable seeing all the great products they were in the shampoo! I would definitely recommend to people who have transitioned to natural hair and or anyone wanting healthier hair!
Danielle W.
Grand Rapids
This shampoo and the conditioner did wonders to my hair in just one use! After using a clarifying shampoo to remove buildup I used this and the accompanying conditioner and my hair felt like new. It brought new life to my curls and feels so silky and soft even after I straightened my hair. Can’t wait to keep using and try more of this line.
Sadie M.
Denver, CO
I love the smell of this product. It helps tame some of my frizz but not as well as I would like. My hair definitely gets softer after using it and smells great. But I wish it would be shiner and have more bounce. Overall its a pretty good product but not the best on the market for curls.
Neely D.
jacksonville
I saw reviews for this and thought I’d give it a try since it was so affordable. I honestly hate it. It does smell nice which is the only thing going for it though. It is very liquidy and runs out of the bottle and you need a ton of product to clean your hair. It had dried out my hair and it’s so frizzy the next day. I would spend more money and get a different product for curly hair.
Olivia T.
worcester
With thick curly hair this is one of the best shampoos I have used to control the frizz especially when it’s humid out. I need a lot to get a lather in my hair but my bottle has still lasted as long as other shampoos. The smell is great and the recommended products to use with it on the bottle are great with it! Sometimes it does feel sticky while still in the shower applying it but it does not leave a sticky feeling. Leaves behind no grease!
Layna D.
West Allis , WI
After the first use of this miracle shampoo I knew I would be forever using it. It makes your hair ultra shiny, smooth, and most of all the hibiscus and coconut together smell amaaaaaazing. I could stand in the shower and smell the bottle forever. I love the way this shampoo makes me feel once out of the shower and the best part- it’s not loaded with nasty harmful chemicals.
 - SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo  Does this product work only on curly hair or does it also work just as great for straight hair?
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is this product really worth? Does it prevent frizz?
Aubin T.
GREENVILLE, SC
Does this make your hair feel lighter or weigh it down? Anyone who has thick hair... Let me know
Erika N.
Columbia, MO
Is there a version of this shampoo, that has an extra focus on dry scalp?
Tanisha O.
I have been using the SheaMoisture detox and fresh but have been thinking about try the curl and shine shampoo. Has anyone noticed a real difference in their curls?