Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
I really do love this product. It feels nice in my hair and doesn’t cause too much weigh down for my curls. It washes out clean and still feels soft. My curls seem a little more hydrated than normal. Only reason it gets only three stars is the price. For a product that’s available in most stores; it is really pricey for an everyday product. I am one of the people that have to wash their hair everyday. In fact if you use any type of product in your hair or live in an area where there is a lot of cars and traffic then you should too. I do like the brand as they are cruelty free and I love that. They are just not cost effective for people like me on a limited budget. If they were more affordable then I would give them 4-5 stars.